Thread: Headline of the day....after being released by 31 other nfl teams Matt Flynn returns to packers as Backup Mascot

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headline of the day....after being released by 31 other nfl teams Matt Flynn returns to packers as Backup Mascot

What did Green Bay get for him?

Post Thanks / Like

This guys been sampled by more teams than a dallas cowboy cheerleader. ......

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I thought it was funny

Post Thanks / Like

Don't be sorry dude. I think it would be funny if he ended up full circle as green bays backup. I don't think Green Bay got anything for him because Seattle signed him as a free agent. (I think anyway lol).

It's crazy to see how he's jumped around so many teams but this is why you don't go all in on a guy who had one single lights out start
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Matt Flynn signed by packers again!....

I called that 2 weeks ago but they took the post down.......don't you think they should repost it. . . Lol......I was half kidding how bad must Tebow be, if you resign a qb who has a rating of 1.4 ...........and has been with more teams this year than a Dallas cheerleader?

Post Thanks / Like

Could someone tell me why this post keeps getting moved?

Post Thanks / Like

Well.....it happened he came full circle....... Wouldn't it be funny if he did good and got them to the playoffs?......
    Hilarious. If he fails here he will be Tebow's backup

Post Thanks / Like

Because it's a non Browns related topic it was moved to the NFL rumble sub-forum for general NFL-non-Browns stuff such as this. Ill merge it with your other thread DF when I have PC access.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

It really is funny that he's ended up back in Green Bay. Maybe the single biggest instance of NFL FO's jumping the gun on a QB prospect that I can think of. Guy has ONE great start and suddenly he's one of the most coveted FA's avaliable?

These Flynn/Kolb types make me very wary.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I have seen Flynn......he's what we used to call a NOGO in the army.
    kolb......maybe