Thread: Another thing to be tjhankful for

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another thing to be tjhankful for

We should all thank God James Martin is not a Cleveland Brown. I understand Kotex is hiring him as a spokesperson. After all he is the biggest pussy in the NFL.
    Well here we are mired in an 0-11 season headed for 0-16 with a bullet and some are saying how much the team has improved... This is what Browns fans have become? Thats sad.Somewhere Otto Graham, Lou Groza, Marion Motley are sad...art modell as he burns in hell is laughing and many of us are just pissed off.

Post Thanks / Like

offensive..
    Give me another big glass of that HUGHLAID!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes, I wish posts like that one would stick on the main board until I had a chance to respond. If if had, I would have responded with this from the Onion:

NFL Players Worried Increased Media Scrutiny Could Disrupt Locker Room BDSM Culture

Sports News in BriefSportsNFL Football ISSUE 49•46 • Nov 14, 2013

DALLAS—Responding to increased media attention in the wake of allegations of improper, hostile conduct within the Miami Dolphins organization, several NFL players across the league today expressed concerns that the heightened scrutiny could potentially disrupt professional football’s vibrant locker room BDSM culture. “There’s a very delicate team dynamic that exists in the locker room when we all strap on our restraints and engage in hardcore bondage play, and it needs to stay out of the public eye,” a harness-clad DeMarcus Ware told reporters through the unzipped mouth slot of his leather face mask, saying that the presence of reporters and photographers would throw off the natural environment of submission, discipline, nipple torture, and sexually charged abuse that currently thrives in all 32 NFL locker rooms. “After the game ends and we return to the locker room to hook ourselves up to the ceiling, the absolute last thing we need is some nosy journalist hanging around watching us drip hot candle wax on each other’s moaning bodies. That’s just how this sport has always been, and the media needs to respect that and keep their distance.” Ware added that any journalists attempting to access the locker room while the players are participating in their usual sadomasochistic activities would have to be taught a lesson.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh damn Cliff that is hilarious!

You could've shared that in the Dolphins Bullying Scandal thread even. Very very on topic. I love it when they are really outside the box with their satire, sometimes they seem bored and sometimes they produce something like this.

"The media needs to respect that and keep their distance."
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!