Thread: A new low for the Stoolers.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down A new low for the Stoolers.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought knocking Jason Campbell out with a roundhouse punch to the chops and not getting called was bad enough, now this. Just when you think the Stoolers couldn't possibly get any lower On national fucking TV to boot. I am seriously getting turned off to this pussy league where players can't hit each other and certain teams get away with what others teams would normally get penalized for. I guess the NFL is looking after their precious Stealers, trying to give them that extra push to get them into the playoffs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL and I also noticed something else, it is really close to being a horse collar tackle as well.

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaah. I didn't see this. I thought it was going to be the field goal. Gold.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course they won't throw a flag or recognize that Mike "Omar Epps" Tomlin was in the wrong here, it's the precious Steelers. The NFL has to do everything it can to ensure Steeler Nation is kept happy.
    In the words of Tony Rizzo... "FIND ME A FREAKING QUARTERBACK!"

Post Thanks / Like

How in the FUCK is that not deliberate on the part of Tomlin. HE'S GOT HIS EYE ON THE PLAY THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!

Good god this is just fucking ridiculous.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    How in the FUCK is that not deliberate on the part of Tomlin. HE'S GOT HIS EYE ON THE PLAY THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!

Good god this is just fucking ridiculous.
    I truly believe that the NFL likes seeing certain teams make it to the post-season every year because it generates $. I think Pitt is one of those teams.
    In the words of Tony Rizzo... "FIND ME A FREAKING QUARTERBACK!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by next2nothing View Post
    I truly believe that the NFL likes seeing certain teams make it to the post-season every year because it generates $. I think Pitt is one of those teams.
    I was thinking the same thing. But Pittsburgh is the ONLY team I have seen that gets away with the most stuff. Maybe it's more like this.........

Owner: I would like a shot at winning a title this year.

League: Ok, how much you willing to spend? Nice doing business with you, just remember we can't guarantee you a championship, but the odds will certainly be in your favor.

Post Thanks / Like

I think we all forget that the NFL is a multi-billion dollar business. And where there's money, there are crooks trying cut a slice for themselves. If anybody thinks that these games played on Sunday are legit and not influenced in ANY way are just naive.

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I think we all forget that the NFL is a multi-billion dollar business. And where there's money, there are crooks trying cut a slice for themselves. If anybody thinks that these games played on Sunday are legit and not influenced in ANY way are just naive.

The Pittsburgh Steelers have become the New York Yankees of the NFL. Something the the Browns,Packers and Bears once was. They are being coddled like the Lakers and Yankee's. Roger Goodell,has his nose right up in Dan Rooney's asshole and you better believe it...This is sacrilage to the honor of the game itself in My personal view. The NFL is a hypocrit when it says it wants parody when it's the Steelers and Patriots in the playoff dance every year.
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Steelers to lose a draft pick due to Tomlin

The Pittsburgh Steelers will indeed have to forfeit a draft pick in 2014 as punishment for coach Mike Tomlin's sideline interference, according to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports
    Tomlin was fined $100,000 by the league for interfering with Jacoby Jones of the Baltimore Ravens during a crucial kickoff return last week, forcing the returner to turn back into the field and possibly causing him to get caught from behind on the play. The league initially announced that the only punishment would be the fine, with further punishment possible, and there have been no confirmed reports from the NFL regarding any loss of future draft picks.
    There have been conflicting reports regarding the nature of further punishment from the NFL, stemming from the fact that the league is still unclear on just what the scope of that punishment will be. As La Canfora notes in his report, the severity of any further punishment will be tied to the success of the Ravens this season and just what role Tomlin's sideline gaffe will have in that outcome.
    When Jones was forced to cut inside by Tomlin and therefore unable to score, the Ravens were potentially cheated out of four points on the scoreboard. If the playoff race goes down to tiebreakers and in the unlikely event goes to the eighth tiebreaker, which is conference points scored, then the Steelers would be facing more severe punishment if the Ravens then miss the playoffs because of those lost points.
    As it stands, current reports state that the Steelers will be losing a draft pick no matter what. Just how high that lost pick becomes depends on the outcome of the Ravens' season and no final decision will be made until the spring.

Just breaks my heart...LOL
    Give me another big glass of that HUGHLAID!!

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

couldnt happen to a nicer franchise...
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

can it be first round and give it to lovely Cleveland Browns as apologise for helping Princess Tom to win.