Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kick Cancer's ass. A donation drive for one of our own.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kick Cancer's ass. A donation drive for one of our own.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

I get paid on xmas.. will definately throw some that way.. good cause. In my prayers spec!

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas and good luck to you an your family. We're all cheering for you mate!

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll contribute what I can when I can..Im on disability pay Myself...but I'll throw a bone or two for Sean..
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be able to donate when I get paid next week.
    In the words of Tony Rizzo... "FIND ME A FREAKING QUARTERBACK!"

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to say thank you to the people who already donated, I'm really touched you guys would do this for me, and like Gabe said, anything and everything is appreciated so much. If you are strapped for cash, I completely understand. It's the holidays and everybody is poor nowadays, so no worries. I'll take prayers and good vibes instead. Thank you again guys. I love ya.

Post Thanks / Like

I can totally see you making a breaking bad joke off of the situation.. has that been attempted?

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

No promises (because I'm a cheap ass, but not because I don't want to donate but because I'm starving student :P) but I would like to give a little bit. Next payday has to pay rent but I'll see if I can scrape twenty bucks or something.
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PlaygroundLegend View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can totally see you making a breaking bad joke off of the situation.. has that been attempted?
    Dude in the OT thread Spec posted he shared a link to this "Intervention" video he made. It was pretty legit, I still feel bad for laughing as hard about it as I had. Check that out. You know him better than that to think he wouldn't go for it! Haha.
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Since we're doing the drive I'm going to sticky this for the time being. Just because I AM cheap does not mean others cannot pitch in

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Strapped for cash at the moment but as soon as the holidays are over ill be able to pitch in a little. I've lossed a few family members to cancer so I know the struggles that you are going through. My prayers are with you Inspecta, kick this things ass

You can learn a line from a win, and a book from a defeat.~Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Sent a little something your way dude. Merry Christmas, here's to many more!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mikey, my family and I are very grateful for your generosity as well as everyone else who has donated.

I think the widget on the front page is broken, it's showing 0 dollars raised and we know that's not true.

Post Thanks / Like

Threw a few bones in the kettle. Get well Sean!

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers from my family to yours Inspecta.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for helping to create Barking Hard Sean, Best to you

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again for everything guys. I had a PET scan last thursday and got the results today, basically not too good. It's moved into the lymph nodes in my chest and stomach. It's spreading rather quickly. I go up to UNC Chapel Hill on Thursday where they will start a systemic treatment plan. Just keep praying.

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuck man, that sucks. I may have to rescind my atheist ways and ask the big man for a favor. I've loved comedy my whole life, ever since I snuck home Eddie Murphy's Delirious as a kid, so I consider myself qualified to say you're extremely fucking talented. I watched some of your stuff on youtube and was laughing the whole way through.

Keep fighting mate. The world is too short on people like you as it is, we can't afford to lose any more.

Post Thanks / Like

We're praying for you buddy.
    I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Sean, never give up !

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a couple scans in the past and know what that feeling is like waiting to hear back. Like BDU said, I'm not big on praying, but I'll say some words to the big guy for you. Keep up the good fight.

Post Thanks / Like

DeHardBrownsfan wanted to relay a msg ...he tried himself, but he's banned. lol!

I tried to log on and the ban thing came on. Anyway, I just wanted to tell Sean (Inspecta) that I wish him the best and hope he can beat the cancer. My ex sister in law is currently battling terminal Bile Duct cancer.

Good luck buddy, I mean it.
    We're still hoping and praying as well Sean. You're on my mind everyday. Hope the kids are hanging in there.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update on what's going on...

I've been seeing the doctors up at UNC Chapel hill and they have started me on two new trial medications. This particular combo of drugs currently has an 80% success rate to either stop the growth of cancer, or regress the cancer for up to 2-3 years which is really good odds, and 2-3 years will buy me time until another treatment is available.

As for my health, it's been up and down all winter with some really dark times and just feeling like shit. Radiation fried my tastebuds and tore up my throat so I did manage to lose 45lbs so there's the silver lining I guess. But I'm back on my feet, I'm performing regularly again. I do have to pace myself. If I try to do too much or if I go go go for too many days in a row my body will kinda shut down and then I'll spend a day in bed.

Thank you guys again for your support and prayers and well wishes. I really hope to get up the C-town this year for a game, I'd love to meet up with some of you local gents.

Take care

Post Thanks / Like

80%!!!! That's phenomenal Spec, and great news. I'm very close with several people who have endured the radiation and it's brutal, you'd think by now they would have come up with a better way.

Really glad to hear about those meds, seeing some of you and your wifes updates on Facebook, I was really worried there for a minute.
    - Paul Brown