Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BARKING HARD Member Introductions and Map... Please drop in and say hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all, those around these parts call me EE but my name is Bryce (If you want to call me that go for it!). I'm 23 years old, I love sports. Growing up in Canada, Hockey was always a major part of my life as well as Baseball (Since, growing up, the Blue Jays were kind of a big deal) but over the years my heart has grown fonder of Football. First the CFL and the BC Lions, and then the NFL and The Browns. I've been a fan since the expansion team started in 1999.

My first Browns jersey was a Tim Couch #2, which caused all my school peers to call me "Couch" for a long time. Now I only have a disgusting Braylon jersey (got it back in 07 before his huge year and ultimate defection) but I still wear it to rock the Brown and Orange, not out of any favoritism to that d-bag. If I could get a new one I'd probaby get Josh Cribbs, MoMass or Hardesty.
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

My real name is Tom, age 41 and like Tom Flugel I also grew up in Fairport! Fairport Harbor, OH that is (Lake Co. - east of Cle by about 30 miles). Lifelong Browns fan.

Recently retired from the Navy as a Chief Avionics Tech here in Jacksonville, FL. Spent nearly half my career in sunny southern Spain where I met and married my wife of 11 years. We have 2 great girls that take up most of my free time. Also spent 6 years in Norfolk/VA Beach, 3 years in Killeen, TX and a little over 3 years now in Jax.

I tend to post more in cycles than everyday. Will post more once pre-season gets going, cuts are being made and our team is taking shape.

I also like posting about the Buckeyes, Indians and Cavs so I'll be in there occasionally as well.

- Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Hi my "real name" is......Dan (aka Kato), 49. I was born in Cleveland, lived in Solon & Bedford. I bounced back and forth to Fort Lauderdale until I was 19 when I joined the Navy (former PN, Shellback & Bluenose. Served on the mighty USS Okinawa LPH3 & the mighty USS INCHON LPH12 - both resting under the ocean now). After serving in the Navy, I joined a sales team that traveled around the country. One of our tour stops was Phoenix, which I fell in love with. I met my wife there. I'm in Fort Lauderdale because I can make a better living here.

I've been married for 18 years, have 3 kids (all in the 20's), which are married, and I have 1 adorable grand daughter - Vylit. I have 2 Minature Pinchers - "Cocoa" 8yrs old & old man "Barkley"...he's 18 years old and still kicking!

I really became a "serious" Browns fan back in the Kardiac Kids days.

I'm a Realtor for our family company & I sell highend luxury condos...business is still good for me

I enjoy this forum and your threads, btw!

Oh, and Hiway, dominatrix huh?
    Last edited by Dan in Florida; 07-10-2010 at 12:13 PM.
    Follow me @DanInFlorida7 on Twitter. .

http://www.barkinghard.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27_5.gif

Post Thanks / Like

After reading this...I am starting to feel like Barking Hard is our midlife crisis!!!

Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

Real Name = Jimmy Walker ' Dynomite"
    42 in couple of days, grew up in Solon- did my 35 years and paroled myself...you can have the snow belt
    I believe we haven't had a decent middle linebacker since Mike Johnson....who was just mediocre
    i believe had Tim Couch been given a good O-line he would still be a good QB in the league"but I wanted Ricky Williams"
    Lt is the only O-line position that isn't a "dime a dozen" lol
    Believe You Make a great defense with Very good safeties, Middle Linebackers and NT's or DT depending on D.... the last piece should be pass rushers.
    Believe that we are cellar dwellers because we have horrendous drafts since we came back in 99'
    Think Mangini is a good coach but keep him away from the draft. ummmm what else
    Live in Austin, TX=Rocks!
    Favorite things= wet panties , Veal parm, a great Browns defense!

Post Thanks / Like

With all the information posted in here, I'll be compiling a list of credit card accounts in the next few days.

I'm kidding of course.

I remember doing this back on TBB where I posted my picture and Hiwaygal said I was hot. I'm not too big on sharing personal info/talking about my personality unless someone actually would find it interesting..... because otherwise it just seems a little narcissistic to me. Chances are, none of you are exactly clamoring for my life history, lol.
    Last edited by DeadWombat; 07-11-2010 at 01:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DeadWombat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With all the information posted in here, I'll be compiling a list of credit card accounts in the next few days.

I'm kidding of course.

I remember doing this back on TBB where I posted my picture and Hiwaygal said I was hot. I'm not too big on sharing personal info/talking about my personality unless someone actually would find it interesting..... because otherwise it just seems a little narcissistic to me. Chances are, none of you are exactly clamoring for my life history, lol.
    What are you trying to hide??

Post Thanks / Like

I'm the young gun I just turned 18 a month ago, I'm enlisted into the United States Air Force but I won't be shipped out until next June. I think I know a lot about the nfl player wise for my age, love to play fantasy football. Hopefully I will experience a winner in cle one of these years lol! Love 2 hunt and diesel trucks. Love to play sports, don't really matter and pretty competitive.
    Last edited by Franchise; 07-11-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a 20-something college student and occasional renegade. I am an admitted bandwagon fan of the Browns and playoff-fairweather when it comes to the Cavs and Indians.

I didn't play sports in high school. Actually ever. I was always into video games more and reading, my family was never big into sports ever. I don't recall playing ball with my dad ever.

Later in life I grew to appreciate sports more - culturally it was fun to follow the Browns. Then I graduated high school and never saw all of my "Browns friends" fans, so I came here.

I switch accounts to post with for no real reason at all - if you see "ProphetKing" or "Crow," they're the same person.

ProphetKing Guest

Also I tend to post more jokes and irrelevant stuff than actual football takes, due to my lack of anything but the most bare nature aspects of football.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Riffer X View Post
    Russ
    41--Adult Film Industry Actor
    My stage name is Peter Piston
    dude i know you! i've seen you in "Stroke of Genius".

you were actually really good...but that second scene was pretty gross>>>total skank, bro. no idea how anyone ever used that room again.

i've watched it 3 or 4X now, but i can never last past her scene to see the rest. good work Pete, a quality vid for the shelf!

p.s. i like dem Browns.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sisky fringo View Post
    dude i know you! i've seen you in "Stroke of Genius".

you were actually really good...but that second scene was pretty gross>>>total skank, bro. no idea how anyone ever used that room again.

i've watched it 3 or 4X now, but i can never last past her scene to see the rest. good work Pete, a quality vid for the shelf!

p.s. i like dem Browns.
    I've really spent a lot of time honing my craft.

Glad to please my fans out there.

Be sure to check me out in 'Weapons of Ass Destruction 82'

Post Thanks / Like

re: Weapons...'82, just added it to my queue.

with that title i had fingers crossed for a bit of Ms. Hartley--fyi i'm a devout collector of hers--but she may have still been just a fluffer in '82. i didn't recognize anyone's name from the line-up but that's often a good thing for me, having more of an amateur preference. anywho, thanks for the recommendation! now that i know we have a celeb on the board i'll definitely be looking for your John Hancock at the next tailgate.

p.s. i hate dem stillerz anat.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all!

My name is Todd. Alo actually suggested I hop on this board as I was a fairly active member (still am a bit) of The Browns Board. I'm an all around Cleveland sports fan and have lived in Youngstown, Medina, Dayton(WSU), and now Toledo (also CT, MI, and CA).

Anyway, I'm hear and I'm sure we'll talk soon.
    Communication, Focus, Finish and Trust - E.M.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to have you over here swoop, I remember you from TBB back in the day.

Feel free to get in here and mix it up, I'm sure you'll recognize a lot of the names posting here...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Inspecta View Post
    Glad to have you over here swoop, I remember you from TBB back in the day.

Feel free to get in here and mix it up, I'm sure you'll recognize a lot of the names posting here...
    Thanks Inspecta!

I do see a ton of familiar names. This looks like a great board.

IT'S ON!
    Communication, Focus, Finish and Trust - E.M.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Todd! Hope you enjoy your stay.
    I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

I'm DaBrowns41, you can call me Keet (yes, that's my real name), or DB41 for short.

I live in Columbus, Ohio, and have been a diehard Browns fan. I'm also a draft junkie and am in the process of coming out with my own legit draft website for scouting purposes.

I've moderated 2 other Browns forums before, and I am a big fan of getting into logical debates with other knowledgeable members.

Twitter? Follow @NFLSoupKeet

Post Thanks / Like

I remember your screen name from the old place,
    Welcome aboard and enjoy some pretty decent conversation Browns style!
    Who is Pat Shurmur and why is he the Browns’ new head coach?

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

My introduction to the browns was in the early 70's...LeRoy Kelly running back a kick return with his chest nearly to the ground and bobbling the ball all the way to the oppents 20 yrd line...I looked at My father and was completely stunned...I was 7-8 years old...what an introduction to browns football!
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all, I have been a Browns fan for the better part of twenty years. Even though I moved from Cleveland, down to S.C. six years ago I still can't get enough of the Browns. It's great to see a lot of other Browns fans down here as well, it's like a huge F.U. to networks like ESPN who will go out of the way to pull up old footage of Cleveland teams getting beat for player highlight reels.

I am very excited for this years team. I am looking forward to them proving all my coworkers wrong about the Browns picking number one overall next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board Raiden!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Raiden! Glad to have you, and we all hope you jump right in to some of the convos happening down below.
    I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown