Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: BARKING HARD Member Introductions and Map... Please drop in and say hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBestPlayersPlay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would so love to go to Europe ...if I did I might never come back. Unfortunately there's that fear of flying 10.000 feet up in a hunk of tin that is maintained by a bunch of pot smoking mechanics.

Welcome to all our new members, so happy to have all of you, and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we are looking forward to your thoughts & opinions on all things Browns!
    Europe is great, you need to go. I went and didn't come back for 10 years! Of course the Browns were on a 3 year hiatus during that time so it was a little more bearable.

Don't worry about flying - you're up at between 30,000 and 38,000 feet most of the time not some measly 10,000 feet! Don't worry about the mechanics either, since most have to do drug tests now they no longer smoke pot, they do coke or other drugs now because it clears your system a lot faster! Hope that eases your mind about flying, good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hiwaygal View Post
    Well, that explains it!!! lol

Oh so it's YOU ?!?!?!?

that's been driving me crazy!!!!

What happened...you kinda fell off lately!
    I was going to wait until the end of the season but I've been sucking so bad with my picks ( my wife and our two beastie boys, Otis and Buster just haven't had the time to give me any good predictions) I figured I'd become like Crow....a non entity!!!
    "Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happines or have gone stark raving mad." -Norm Papernick

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Legendary, Grumpy Dinosaur & Bandaid~
    Follow me @DanInFlorida7 on Twitter. .

http://www.barkinghard.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27_5.gif

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary View Post
    I don't know anyone who support CB anywhere. So it would be nice.
    Check your PM's.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everybody, my name is Paul and I live in the very northwestern part of Ohio, yes west of Toledo. I do a lot of lurking on here. I'm a second generation Browns fan through my dad. Oh and my big brother is Bandaid.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Shortie ....WELCOME!

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shortie View Post
    Hi everybody, my name is Paul and I live in the very northwestern part of Ohio, yes west of Toledo. I do a lot of lurking on here. I'm a second generation Browns fan through my dad. Oh and my big brother is Bandaid.
    Welcome Shortie...I lurked alot before posting too.
    Follow me @DanInFlorida7 on Twitter. .

http://www.barkinghard.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic27_5.gif

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Bandaid and Shortie.

Post Thanks / Like

Shortie!

Post Thanks / Like

My name is Chris,

Well been around this board and another couple boards with a bunch of this Browns family which I have grown to love. Been a Browns fan all my life, my Dads followed them so it was only natural that I followed suit. LOVED the Kardiac Kid days, the Kosar days, Loved the opening day BLOWOUT of the Steelers many years back.
    38 years old, male, from Massillon Ohio, married with 3 kids, Got 18 years in the Army, 91X40 (Mechanic), SFC/E-7 and currently stationed at Fort Benning Georgia, (3rd time here) just got back from Iraq.
    I am into the Browns, Buckeyes, Indians, Cavs, Braves, and (Bengals alittle), along with old cars (MOPARS mainly). O one other favorite football team (any team playing the Stealers and Michigan)

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya plum!!!

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Folks!...
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Eric
    Regional Distribution Manager
    Very recently married, one 16 YO stepdaughter from the marriage, although currently there are six women in the apartment with me, from 3 different generations, it is a LOT of estrogen.
    I was born in Denver CO, where my football allegiance still lies. Try not to hold it against me, it is bad enough being a Bronco fan right now.
    More than just the Broncos, I am a fan of the game of football. While I am not the most knowledgeable about many topics, I like bouncing ideas off the wall to see what sticks, and enjoy finding viewpoints that differ from my own and giving insight that may help expand others frames of reference. Once in a real rare while I get something right. Don't worry I drink enough beer that I soon forget it and thus keep my ego from getting to big.
    Also, I simply don't believe that Hiwaygal was joking about the dominatrix thing on the first page.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome all, glad to see ya again plum and Bronco.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    King

No nagging wife(See: No kids)
    Smart choice!
    Making The Cleveland Browns Great Again!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Inspecta View Post
    Your real name is King?

What the hell are you, a German Shepard?
    On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.
    Making The Cleveland Browns Great Again!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving: Ok..I'll throw my 6 cents in here: And I am very thankful for my life today.. I have a great wife of 6 years. She is Filipino and was living in Thailand when we met by accident.. She moved to the U.S. and fell in love with football after not even knowing what it was.. So yes, I am truly blessed (even though she likes the Colts right now).. She says she will like the Browns when they start winning (bandwagonner wife ha ha ha)
    I work for a fortune 500 company for going on 15 years, live in Tucson, AZ.. Grew up in Boardman, played little league vs Bernie (struck his ass out)..but back then he was not "Bernie" just another little kid. High School, Marines, Ohio U. (Go Bobcats).. Lived in a million places.. Dad is a minister, but spent most of my life running from God and was really screwed up, booze, drugs...etc ect.. but now I found my way home to Him. I have an amazing wife and love to serve my Lord. I am always willing to discuss my faith if any of you are searching.. send me a private message.. God bless you all this Thanksgiving day.
    Give me another big glass of that HUGHLAID!!

Post Thanks / Like

this thread is so long, I'm not sure I haven't already done this. I hope it's consistent if I have. LOL

41, live in London, Ontario, Canada. Formerly of Hamilton (hence the Hammer name). Work for a good company after 12 years of self employment. I have a wonderful wife and a beautiful 4 year old daughter that made me join the dark side of working for a big conglomerate.

Hamilton was a blue collar, Smash Mouth City so the Browns were an easy choice as a teenager and after many visits to the city and stadium, I could not be more at home as a Brown's fan. Everything about the city and team is what I endear (regardless of record). Real people, real passion and real football means more to me than television coverage, enquirer headlines and bandwagon fans.
    I often don't post or respond as it is quite amusing just watching the debates unfold on this site. i am on almost daily but due to work and family commitments i must admit that i really only have time for one team, one sport and one board.
    thanks for the great venue!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, name is SIC. I frequent the DSN chatroom and argue with Gabe and his army of Mangini lovers over there.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome everyone!!!!

Good to have you here!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Hammer and SIC. SIC was named the #1 commentator of all things sports on DSN. Good to see some solid new members joining.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

new here guys you can call me just bout anything. born and raised in small towns in north west 0hio. been a Browns fan as far back as i can remember. for the record all my favorite teams are losers ,except the beloved Bucks. sadly i've gotten used to,though i'm always looking forward to next year and draft.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome rod!!!