Thread: Not fair what media is doing to Manning.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not fair what media is doing to Manning.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzwoRDL4lyU[/ame]

Peyton Manning is the most classiest players I have ever seen and is the hardest working guy on the field without a doubt. To come back from four neck surgeries , and playing on the NFL's biggest stage after just two years with the Broncos, is a pretty amazing feat. You can tell in his voice that the reporters comment really hurt him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-bro...cy-taken-a-hit

You have to be a complete window-licking idiot to believe any one player is responsible for wins or losses. His legacy tarnished? What a fucking load of crap. Seriously, if you think a quarterbacks legacy should measured on rings, please jump off of a very tall building. Every win and every loss is a team effort, always has been, always will be. These guys are complete tools, especially Heath Evans.

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

A-FUCKING-MEN!

The shit being said about Peyton is completely bonkers. 64,964 yards, 491 touchdowns, 65% completion percentage, 167 regular season wins. Nothing, at all, can take away from that legacy.

Wins doesn't mean shit all because Otto Graham gets no love outside of Browns fans, and Otto won so much he won when the motherfucker wasn't even playing. So the whole championship argument is only used when it ever suits someone.

Manning is, in my opinion, the greatest QB to ever play.

Post Thanks / Like

And do they not realize that he won a ring with a Colt's team that had no real defender outside of Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis? Indy's defense had always been horrible, and Denver's defense is no better. They have Von Miller and an over the hill Champ Bailey. Who else?

Post Thanks / Like

I knew Peyton Manning was going to have this game thrown in his face just as much as it seems anyone with an opinion is doing whatever they can to depreciate the way in which the Seahawks dominated and won.

Peyton set all the records this year but the one he didn't beat was the record for biggest Super Bowl blowout so at least he's got that going for him! (Had to take one jab )
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Manning is and always has been a class act.
    He's going to go down as the best qb to ever play the game.
    Hell man he's probably going to wind up the greatest OC once he retires.
    I've got nothing but respect for the guy and I hope he gets another ring. After all, its NOT just a passing league, defense is more important than ever and the Broncos just didn't have a good enough one.
    You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.

Post Thanks / Like

the broncos were decimated by injuries on their OL and defense and still got to the super bowl, because of Manning. Seattle dominated, Manning didnt lose that game himself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the broncos were decimated by injuries on their OL and defense and still got to the super bowl, because of Manning. Seattle dominated, Manning didnt lose that game himself.
    This is the point. But the way some people are talking about the game, it ruined his entire legacy. I don't think that's right. Is he the best POST SEASON QB? Hell no. He's still damn great, and the best QB that I personally have ever seen play the game (that wasn't Doug Flutie or Damon Allen ) so I just hate the notion of this game really challenging his reputation.

He had a chance to CEMENT himself in history as an all-time great. I think now being 1-2 in the super bowl doesn't tarnish that overall. He's still won on the biggest stage and he's played the game at a level of which we may never see a QB intellectually dominate the game as well as dominating it on the field

ALL THIS while coming back from neck surgeries that challenged the notion he would ever play again. Really considering that alone, the fact that he helped lead Denver to the super bowl this year is spectacular win or lose.

I'm not a Manning fan, just like I'm not a Brady fan either, but I can respect their accomplishments.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is the point. But the way some people are talking about the game, it ruined his entire legacy. I don't think that's right. Is he the best POST SEASON QB? Hell no. He's still damn great, and the best QB that I personally have ever seen play the game (that wasn't Doug Flutie or Damon Allen ) so I just hate the notion of this game really challenging his reputation.

He had a chance to CEMENT himself in history as an all-time great. I think now being 1-2 in the super bowl doesn't tarnish that overall. He's still won on the biggest stage and he's played the game at a level of which we may never see a QB intellectually dominate the game as well as dominating it on the field

ALL THIS while coming back from neck surgeries that challenged the notion he would ever play again. Really considering that alone, the fact that he helped lead Denver to the super bowl this year is spectacular win or lose.

I'm not a Manning fan, just like I'm not a Brady fan either, but I can respect their accomplishments.
    Kelly Holcomb or Frank Reich for me. My two favorite backup QBs of all time.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I guess you have to forgive me mikey, I grew up watching CFL football and it's no less legitimate in my eyes. A good QB is a good QB.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!