Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Sam - Openly gay.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG Those Westboro People piss me off! (BIG/HUGE hotbutton issue with old BF56)

I would like to see them arrested and placed in a good old American prison where anal rape is a rite of passage. Do you think they would then consider themselves gay and have to kill themselves to be "good" Baptists? IMHO We can only hope so.

Post Thanks / Like

Really glad to see things did not get out of hand in here guys.

Great discussion!
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

All SEC at DE, right?

I'd say those are pretty strong credentials.
    RIP 'spec.

Post Thanks / Like

He was openly gay in college.. were no issues..can he play???..that's all that mattters. amd that is all the other players care about too. . there have been gay players in the league forever.. teams always knew, just not the public.. so what... This is not news.. I don't agree with the lifestyle..but it would not affect me.. I have worked with plenty of gay men before..and even in a situation when I was literally outnumbered by gay men.. back when I was single..I always figured..the more gay men there are..the better my odds are of finding a girl.
    Give me another big glass of that HUGHLAID!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks EE. Shucks we're just old sparring partners!

EJ..... your sig line takes on a different tone in this thread.....Just saying.

Post Thanks / Like

There was a time around here, not too long ago really, where if this kind of a discussion was attempted I think it would've erupted in to an all-out flame war and subsequent closure with ample fuel for the hell forum :P That's why I am proud, it looked like it might turn in to that but cooler heads prevailed.

I didn't even have to come in here and posture for you guys to clean up your act.

I can't wait to see if this kid gets drafted, it's going to be a ridiculous media spectacle. The gay NFL'er. If he gets drafted I expect players to start coming out.
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree EE heck I would have led the flaming.... lol The difference now is we all know each other better and while we can argue it's like family arguing.... we have too much in common to get too pissed!

Post Thanks / Like

Who cares?
    I'm straight, I've had gay friends.
    Hell I was even a bit flattered when I had a pass made at me.
    Slightly uncomfortable, but still flattered.
    I got over it.
    Today is my 38th birthday, and in all the time I've lived where I've lived there has been a lot of hate towards gays. College got me past that because contrary to every preacher I've ever heard spitting hate towards gays as if they were some filthy crazed animals, I got to meet them face to face and for the first time in my life I saw them as no different then the rest of us.
    We're all just people, all the same on the inside, we all want loved and accepted for who and what we are and we all deserve those two simple things.
    So hell, let the man play, don't let it be an issue and let his game speak for itself.
    You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tobalaz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So hell, let the man play, don't let it be an issue and let his game speak for itself.
    His combine workout spoke volumes. 6th rounder cut b4 the third preseason game. Of course he did manage to get some card deals and lots of attention. His 5 minutes are over but the checks will keep coming his way.

Tobalaz thye balance of your post made me want to gather everyone and us all join hands and sing Kumbaya.

BTW Your comments about being flattered by a rump ranger flirting with you should make your wife/gf nervous. It sounds like you are ready for a walk on the wild side. lol