Posted this in the mock draft thread but it got no hits. Would like some thoughts on what everyone thinks of the picks. Not just for Cleveland, for anyone.

1. Houston Texans (2-14) Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
2. St. Louis Rams f/WAS (3-13) Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
3. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-12) Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
4. Cleveland Browns (4-12) Khalil Mack, LB, Buffalo
5. Oakland Raiders (4-12) Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
6. Atlanta Falcons (4-12) Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-12) Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
8. Minnesota Vikings (5-10-1) Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
9. Buffalo Bills (6-10) Anthony Barr, LB, UCLA
10. Detroit Lions (7-9) Justin Gilbert, DB, Oklahoma State

11. Tennessee Titans (7-9) Aaron Donald, DL, Pittsburgh
12. New York Giants (7-9) Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
13. St. Louis Rams (7-9) Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
14. Chicago Bears (8-8) Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
15. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-8) CJ Mosley, LB, Alabama
16. Dallas Cowboys (8-8) Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
17. Baltimore Ravens (8-8) Zach Martin, OL, Notre Dame
18. New York Jets (8-8) Eric Ebron, TE, UNC
19. Miami Dolphins (8-8) Marquise Lee, WR, USC
20. Arizona Cardinals (10-5) Blake Bortles, QB, UCF

21. Green Bay Packers (8-7-1) Ryan Shazier, LB, The Ohio State
22. Philadelphia Eagles (10-6) Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
23. Kansas City Chiefs (11-5) Odell Beckham Jr, WR, LSU
24. Cincinnati Bengals (11-5) Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
25. San Diego Chargers (9-7) Louis Nix III, DT, Notre Dame
26. Cleveland Browns f/IND (11-5) Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, EIU
27. New Orleans Saints (11-5) Kyle Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
28. Carolina Panthers (12-4) Kelvin Benjamin, WR, FSU
29. New England Patriots (12-4) Stephon Tuitt, DL, Notre Dame
30. San Francisco 49ers (12-4) Bradley Roby, CB, The Ohio State
31. Denver Broncos (13-3) Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG, UCLA
32. Seattle Seahawks (13-3) Jordan Matthews, WR, Vanderbilt

Browns:
2. Carlos Hyde, RB, The Ohio State
3. Keith McGill, CB, Utah
3. Jared Abbrederis, WR, Wisconsin
4. Tom Savage, QB, Pittsburgh
4. Crockett Gilmore, TE, Colorado State
5. Corey Linsley, C, The Ohio State
6. Andrew Jackson, ILB, Western Kentucky
7. Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama

Browns Explanations:

Mack - I think many people are really underrating what a highly versatile player like Mack could bring to a highly versatile defensive scheme like Pettine's. 4-3 DE, 3-4 OLB, 3-4 ILB, play him over, under, hand in the dirt, drop him back... you could have a field day. He's that missing piece in the front seven.

Garoppolo - Gotta admit, gut feeling here, and I like his fit. Shanny likes the run game, play action, and peppers in deep passes occasionally with a lot of short throws and some screens. Garoppolo has a lighting fast release, sells the play action well, and while his arm isn't the strongest he can get it down the field. His zip is probably his main downfall, but he can scramble and make plays occasionally. Again, I just like the fit, quite a bit actually.

Hyde - There's one RB on this team of note, and he still tends to get dinged up. There needs to be a second option, and getting a first round caliber RB in the top of the second is ideal. Hyde would compliment Tate very well, and can contribute on third downs. I know, I know, Lewis, Baker, blah blah. Well Lewis hasn't played a down here and Baker is good... as a third or fourth back. Hyde, or any other early RB, fills a need.

McGill - Tall corner to help play either inside or outside with Skrine. Main downside is his durability, but Skrine did play much better last season, so I think he's worth the risk for his size. Does need some refinement as well, but again he brings something we lack at corner: size. I'll say it again... size.

Abbrederis - I think there's a good chance Abby is available in the mid third. His upside is limited, and he's not the greatest athlete. But he's very smart and finds holes in coverage while running good routes, and shows solid hands to boot. I wouldn't be surprised if the Browns wait til here to go receiver, either. Little is being written off, but his big body and athleticism is something I think Shanny will make use of. Just get him on the bloody jugs machine. Abbrederis mainly comes in to add depth in the slot, occasionally outside.

Savage - Been connected a lot to the Browns, and they've already said they might take two QB's. Wouldn't be shocking at all if they did with only Hoyer and Trick Shot still here. Savage is almost like a lesser Carr prospect: great size and physical tools, but inconsistent. Prime developmental pick, and could easily be selected before the top of the 4th. But I wouldn't value him that high for Cleveland.

Gilmore - Cleveland did add Dray, but I think adding Gilmore would not only eliminate every other TE not named Dray or Cameron, but he is a well balanced TE that would provide strong depth while allowing Dray to play an H-back role.

Linsley - A late center prospect to develop behind Mack. Linsley was very good last season both blocking and leading the OL. Like him quite a bit, especially in the 5th.

Jackson - ILB depth. Only have Robertson and Dansby right now, need more. Jackson can be a good special teamer as well.

Sunseri - Extremely hard worker who simply lacks athletically and isn't the most gifted football player, but as a special teamer/depth, I'm good with him.