Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 97 to 120 of 131

Thread: Do the Cavs NEED Kevin Love?

  1. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Heard this...... guess it's got bad enough to miss game(s)
    not good news sure hope he gets better. even with limited use has been a rebounding machine. very important.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  2. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestPlayersPlay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It has now come to light that Love is playing injured. His back is and has been giving him major issues all season.

    Love is far from 100% which I think explains a lot.
    Heard today this is not true ... who knows ?

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....n_to_line.html
    Last edited by madmadworld; 03-18-2015 at 08:51 PM.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  3. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Good News on Dan Patrick Show

    K Love .. win a title this year or not I plan on being Cavalier
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  4. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    15,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hope he sticks around but I am not sure if he is a necessity.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  5. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    imo his value is higher than his numbers
    #1 he could get a coach who uses him better (maybe future David even). team growth year 2.
    #2 Kyrie - plays so hard he can only do it another 2-3 years at the most @ this rate = D Wade
    #3 as Love stated also.. in the playoffs opponents will try to take away options A & B
    #4 LBJ too will slow down in the future
    long term we need him
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  6. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    15,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You're right. I'd see him as more integral to what we're doing if we used him more efficiently...

    Re: Kyrie, I really wish David wouldn't ride him so hard especially with how banged up he is but he's the only PG we have (sorry Delly...) so that needs to be rectified in the future.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  7. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kyrie played the whole 1st qtr yesterday. he has been playing 10 min before getting a break lately.
    Delly has stepped up the last couple of weeks, was in there for the come back yesterday got about 14 min in 2nd half.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  8. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    2,850
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    gotta get a Kyrie/KLove pick & roll offense going to rest LeBron next year.... or at least get him backdoor cuts that send him to the rim for offensive rebounds if nothing else, mr. Princeton disciple Blatt, whom I like.

    Get that true back up point guard over offseason too.

  9. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default




    Not alot of videos of him Hi posting dang it.
    he can do these give and goes all night. he's more dangerous when get it a step further to the free throw line as he will drive to the hoop ....at least goes to the line for 2 but some and ones.
    watched him up there his whole career.......thinking he would be with my Lakers soon. glad i did not bet on that.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  10. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Groza View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    gotta get a Kyrie/KLove pick & roll offense going to rest LeBron next year.... or at least get him backdoor cuts that send him to the rim for offensive rebounds if nothing else, mr. Princeton disciple Blatt, whom I like.

    Get that true back up point guard over offseason too.
    Why do you like David ?
    no fair saying the D. Mike Brown cultivated that into LBJ years ago and the players left from last year, it took LBJ this year to fully convince Kyrie.

    Easy to pick on Delly but has he cost us a bunch of games this year ?
    the biggest danger is if Kyrie goes down, in that case you can't replace him... we sol...lol
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  11. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    KLove and LBJ drama in the news. I hope they are just fucking about but I don't think they are lol. They nead to square that shit away pronto...gotta think big picture.

  12. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezrahauden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    KLove and LBJ drama in the news. I hope they are just fucking about but I don't think they are lol. They nead to square that shit away pronto...gotta think big picture.
    Or just quit taking pictures
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  13. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    15,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It was reported early on that LeBron is looking for an inclusive 'family' atmosphere with his team. He believes that is integral to a championship recipe.

    Kevin Love is a lot like myself, he prefers to keep to himself and just chill. He's not a big social presence like LeBron. I think that's the root of the problem. LeBron wants Love to be out there, as he's a big piece of the puzzle, but Love is a introvert. We've seen, what. One promotional thing all season from Love? The thing where he talks about how great the fans are (which came off scripted as all hell lmao)

    I just don't see him sticking around here IMO. The team is better with him but its not a great fit. Then again, this is the only winning season he's ever had... How much will that influence the decision.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  14. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or just quit taking pictures
    lol good point

  15. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    15,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Kevin Love just had a huge game against ZBo who is a pretty respectable interior defender. I think that if they can work Love in to the offense like that every night... Wow.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  16. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was reported early on that LeBron is looking for an inclusive 'family' atmosphere with his team. He believes that is integral to a championship recipe.

    Kevin Love is a lot like myself, he prefers to keep to himself and just chill. He's not a big social presence like LeBron. I think that's the root of the problem. LeBron wants Love to be out there, as he's a big piece of the puzzle, but Love is a introvert. We've seen, what. One promotional thing all season from Love? The thing where he talks about how great the fans are (which came off scripted as all hell lmao)

    I just don't see him sticking around here IMO. The team is better with him but its not a great fit. Then again, this is the only winning season he's ever had... How much will that influence the decision.
    I've thought that often lol...especially the last few days....but then I think....nahhhh... he's staying, unless something really personal happens....at least for a year or two. I mean...where's he going? LA? LOLOLOL He won't win shit there (sorry Mad..=D ). These next 2 years, with LBJ and Kyrie might be the ONLY legit shot he'll EVER get at a championship. He'd be a fool to take that lightly....but who knows...maybe he doesn't care about titles.

  17. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well it's ok my Lakers have given me much joy.

    But K Love's buddy (UCLA) Westbrook and him going to the Lakers down the line would change them pronto.
    just saying......... not likely soon.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  18. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Springfield, Ohio
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    im a HUGEEEEE kevin love fan since his Wolves time, I was so happy he came to cleveland, Hes a good player dont get me wrong but he strugles with defense most of the time

  19. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hes a good player dont get me wrong but he strugles with defense most of the time
    Ok i hear ya but there are no Darrelle Revis's in the Association lol
    Everybody gets lit up some nights. tonight our whole team almost.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  20. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    15,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I disagree but that's because I'm such a fan of the Grindfather, Tony Allen. He's one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA. You have your guys who are stalwart in the post but like you said, everyone gets lit up some nights. Everyone has bad games. Maybe that was your point though? Revis = consistent.

    The Nets are a very well coached team. Hollins was someone I really wanted us to bring in but he has an intense phobia of analytics.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  21. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cleveland (Euclid)
    Posts
    7,277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    without love.. there is no championship.. his presence on the court alone spreads out the D allowing Kyrie and Lebron to do what they have done

    The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

  22. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    15,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I agree PGL but we're essentially paying max $$$ for a floor spacer?
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  23. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It will all work out if we get ........John Calipari
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  24. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestPlayersPlay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All over the radio in cleveland and there was an article yesterday. Maybe fearthesword? Heard it on the radio then saw it on the twitterverse.
    Love out lower back issue.............. ??????????
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •