Poll: Predict the Heat's Success

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: How Good Will the Heat Be Next Year?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Good Will the Heat Be Next Year?

So, I've been looking around at /r/miamiheat and crap like that just to read all the delicious QQ (tears) posted by Miami fans stunned that the King LeBron James could ever ditch them, and a lot of them are amusingly defiant. As posted in the bot thread collection, they've taken Deng as their elite replacement for LeBron (<_<) and resigned Bosh to max money. They'll probably overpay Wade too because loyalty.

A lot of Heat fans are insisting they'll be a team in the playoffs and are talking about knocking us out (lol). While I think they'll definitely be a playoff team, I suspect they'll be mediocre at best next year as Dwayne Wade's rapid aging will be exposed even further with LeBron no longer attracting the team's best defender to himself.

It could be an interesting rivalry, depending if the Heat actually can show up and maintain a respectable challenge.

(Of course rosters need to pan out and shit, but when has objectivity stopped needless speculation and trash talk?)
    Last edited by Crow; 07-13-2014 at 04:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully they re-sign Mario Chalmers. I'd love to see him without LeBron carrying him on his back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully they re-sign Mario Chalmers. I'd love to see him without LeBron carrying him on his back.
    I work with a dude who was a bandwagon Flamer (Heat fan) and he swore Mario Chalmers was better than ANYONE on the Cavs roster the year LeBron left. I can't wait to give him constant updates on Chalmers numbers this season.

Post Thanks / Like

They'll be bad enough to get the #11 pick so the Cavs can use it
    In the words of Tony Rizzo... "FIND ME A FREAKING QUARTERBACK!"

Post Thanks / Like

Bosh isn't a top dollar guy. Wade is in his twilight. Deng is good, they could do worse. I don't see them being an automatic lock with Pearce signing in Washington.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm disappointed with how many of you wouldn't want to spend quality time with the QBotF

Post Thanks / Like

He's not Rob Ford...

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Wade re-signed at 15$ mil per season for four years.

I hope it's Cavs/Heat in first round of playoffs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope it's Cavs/Heat in first round of playoffs
    That would be amazing. Kind of a bummer the first game they play is this preseason in another country.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that pre-season game doesn't kill some of the hype for the real contest.

I want to the shadow of that first Cavs vs. Heat game in 2011.

Post Thanks / Like

Depends, is the pre-season game in Cleveland? I think that for it to have similar impact we would have to go in to Miami and crush them, no?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

this is a old poll
    doesn't Johnny use a $$ bill for that stuff ? lol
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

they look average at best. Wade looks better than in the finals. will he look this good after the all star break ?
    cuts come up on Monday.... always interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

My thing is I don't care about the heat anymore. They still have my least favourite player in the NBA (Bosh) and Wade is in the twilight of his career. Deng/Granger does not = LeBron lmao. Though we should get a chance to see if Mario Chalmers can run an offense or not. I think they're still a playoff team in the weak East.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

why did i get notified that there was a new post in this thread ? lol

Bosh going out cost them a spot oh well

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao fate I guess madworld. I should use notifications, I never really tried them before haha.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!