Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brownsfan1956

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KJP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And yet you keep coming back.
    Its amazing what punk ass cuckold bitches some posters are.

Now back to football. Having Bruce Smith come in is excellent strategy wise. If softie is everything some say he is Bruce can really help him make the transition. Clyde Simmons as an everyday influence is no small consideration either. If Garrett fails it's 100% on the guy he sees in the mirror.

Smith and Simmons were two very different DE's but between them they have everything any kid could possibly need coached up on. That is going to be interesting and I think Nassib may be a huge beneficiary of it also. Nice to see GGG have some world class help.
    If you don't watch the games yourself and only parrot what the talking heads say YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE THAT I CARE TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASSHAT. i mean that in the best way possible of course. At the behest of a much respected one here I have altered my sig. Will he notice? :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey BROWNSDOWNUNDER and dangerdom is it true that aussies is just pussies spelled with a "A"? I mean seriously you're both descendants of thieves, pedophiles, rapists and other unsavory savages dumped in a fucking wasteland by England. I dont get the arrogance you carry yourself with. I guess even those of questionable heritage and lineage have to keep posing in hopes it will mask the truth. oh well

My father used to describe having to try to avoid shooting you bastards as you were running from battle during WW2 so the American GI's could advance on the enemy.... So little laddies put a fresh tampon in and come and get some from the old man here. Fucking british cast offs...ancestors of human debris.
    Hey trent, spellcheck that motherfucker. Or better yet trent get a job and stop living off the pimp who raped your whore mum.

Now back to "creampuff, while dr trent says its nothing(because well you know he is a resident expert on all things being in undergraduate school and all) it is a concern. Same foot 2 years running...old creampuff may never fully get right and that will provide you sunshine boys with the excuse you are so desperately grasping for

To the mods I didnt start this one...just giving as good as the limp wristed aussies tried to hand out.
    If you don't watch the games yourself and only parrot what the talking heads say YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE THAT I CARE TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASSHAT. i mean that in the best way possible of course. At the behest of a much respected one here I have altered my sig. Will he notice? :-)
    Like brownsdownunder liked this post.
    Dislike Martin Eden disliked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

1df suck my dick. I mean that in the best way possible of course. Keep taking the unicorn horn up your ass all you want. And of course keep on smiling sunshine!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Dawg View Post
    Ah the memorie.

Insert the NFL narrator here:

It was a cold bitter December day 21 years ago. History in the making. The place? Municipal Stadium. The Cleveland Browns faced multiple enemies. Bone chilling humid air off Lake Erie, Art Modell, drunk unruly fans with gray skies.
    And the happless Cincinnati Bengals not knowing what they're in for.

Recipe for a tailgating drunken mob filled Muni Stadium. The perfect storm created from free flowing alcohol. The box seats were no exception. The elites were drinking Scotch and Gin and Tonic that day for warmth as a tall beer and stadium dawg weren't good enough.

In the DawgPound that day was a different scene. They were drinking boiler makers and chasing with anger. Security were bystanders and joining in the fracus that was loyal fandom under the bitter skies and cold that blanketed Muni Stadium.

And then it happened without rhyme, reason or warning and would have a domino affect that would influence the elites in the box seats for a day although later they denied reports of their drunken behavior claiming Oliver North couldn't remember so neither could they when suddenly a fan in the DawgPound ( me) spilled a full beer all over another (my sister in law), and triggered dismantling of the stadium.

The fan was later interviewed by his brother and denied spilling the beer stating that would have been alcohol abuse. The ex sister in law still holds a grudge And because of the allegations, petitioned the courts for divorce as the elites in denial refused the petition to keep the name and colors in Cleveland.

The permanent affects can be seen in fans like Nickers and BF '56. But there are others in the closet waiting for that day a winner returns to the shores of Lake Erie and the old stadium and the fire on the Cuyahoga will no longer be referred to as "the mistake by the lake"
    I am honored to be mentioned in such an excellent post. Thank you and thank you BF for the mention also, passion defines real Browns fans. It's also what separates us from zima drinking cuckold pussy boys.
    Speaking of which....

Why would I want to get into a fight with a drunk at a game?
    First things first, you would have get permission from "the hooker" to get your balls out of the mason jar...then somehow, somewhere you'd have to find the intestinal fortitude to have a go at someone. Oh and you would need to hand someone your zima to hold while you were getting your ass kicked. I hope that answered the question.

Post Thanks / Like

You forgot to put "grown" and/or "men" in quotes.
    Neither of which a cuckold whimp will ever be as he seeks the "better class" of fan to share his hooker with.
    Like jaydog liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Assholes every one of them...not a real leader in the bunch. Fuck these bitches and fuck sashi for not cutting or trading them today.

Oh and of course fuck every one of you who support this shit. Here is the solution for dealing with human debris such as them long tree short rope. Problem solved.
    Like Stray Dawg liked this post.
    Dislike Enigmatic Evil disliked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Hammer, it wont. kjp is a cuckold asshole drunk. Nothing salvageable there. Did I mention he's an elitist(for no good reason) also? A true empty headed leftist.

EE this is me keeping it civil. Worst case theres a new bf56 condo in Hell.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brownsfan View Post
    I agree that others, such as 56, are equally uncivil, but they have not claimed the mantel of civility.
    And I never will. Assholes need treated like assholes. kjp is indeed an asshole. Jimmy Buffett even wrote a song about him