Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brownsfan1956

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Browns next QB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Um congratulations the Browns lost?
    Well bitch, the list of fools thanking you speaks volumes...these dumbasses were the ones (after the cancer beat a pathetic SF defense) saying how he was gonna tear up the Seahawks and various other dumbass comments. Its good to see you are a brainless twit also. Being realistic is not a bad thing for a Browns fan. Simpleminded BS like we're gonna beat Seattle.... well that pretty much sums up being a simpleton. The board is loaded with them...welcome to their number.
    If you don't watch the games yourself and only parrot what the talking heads say YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE THAT I CARE TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASSHAT. i mean that in the best way possible of course. At the behest of a much respected one here I have altered my sig. Will he notice? :-)

Post Thanks / Like

BDU these guys only care about making sure they have all of the cancers dick down their throats as far as possible. They know getting rid of farmers stupid ass means they will have to go elsewhere to suck the cancers dick. Fuck em.

Merry Christmas
    If you don't watch the games yourself and only parrot what the talking heads say YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE THAT I CARE TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASSHAT. i mean that in the best way possible of course. At the behest of a much respected one here I have altered my sig. Will he notice? :-)

Post Thanks / Like

BTW BDU, all those stats marti just wrote....he has had them tattooed on his dick to honor the tumor.. thats how far the mancrush has taken him.......lol These guys have no irrelevant bullshit limit.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the village idiot has now spoken. When farmer and johnny weeden are gone our village idiot will soon follow. Thank God.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Groza View Post
    '56 never approved of the look of his own dick
    You are obsessed with my dick! This must be at least the tenth time you've made obsessive mention of my unit. But all of that aside, your mom, wife and daughter like my dick a bunch and I know thats why you obsess over it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycomelately View Post
    the way of your hero lil johnny. Gawn.......just sayin
    God damn you are a stupid fucker. As Masters has said I hate the cancer.....

Post Thanks / Like

Martin, jff, aka the cancer, is gone. There is no need to hate on the incoming QB. So now where can razor of the month send you those blades I promised?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Groza View Post
    quit dragging your knuckles on the ground - use your brain best you can... give it a little thump on the back of your head and try getting it going .... I'm no wife beater or woman abuser, moron. Get off it dipshit
    Naw you lying sack of shit I am not letting it go. You said what you said own it bitch. You are a lying coward louie. You need to apologize to everyone on the board for being a moron and then self ban yourself for say 20 years. This isnt getting swept away even if I have to add your stupid fucking words to every post as my sig. You wont dodge your accountability by lying your way out louie. This one sticks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmBrown View Post
    I agree that if all you can do is complain, even in an open forum for discussion, then this isn't really the place for you.
    Fuck malcom I for one had no idea you were the fucking supreme ruler here....god damn....Many of us believe this really isnt the place for overly optimistic easy going assholes. But we endure them or better yet we hit the good old ignore feature so they arent so damn annoying. That thought ever occur to you?
    Remember the ignore feature...I hope that pleases you oh grand master of the board.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    What is "whor?" Do you mean "whore?"
    No shemp we were not discussing the females in your family we were discussing the minimally talented ray horton and trying to have some fun with it....I have heard you referred to as a tool by those in charge here....they are very on point.

Now back to (in deference to shemp) horton. I fear given the incredible weakness of the defense up the middle that his scheme will fully unravel this team and the season. My expectations are very low for the season but when you add in ray running the d.... It isnt going to be fun to watch if you're a Browns fan. Nick you are going to need to buy Kessler by the barrel...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Well at least cliff isnt repeatedly telling us johnny fuck is a hofer this year... cliff is a fucking tool leave him to his stupid shit. The sure thing is he will be wrong again this year

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFan View Post
    BS...you took a direct shot at me with the "stats guy will talk down to us". If you think that, then that is YOUR insecurity. I never tell anyone they are wrong, and always include that it is my opinion or just statistical analysis. If you don't like it, do the respect of at least responding to the conversation instead of taking a passive-aggressive swipe.

As to the sunshine pumping, yes, I tend to try to find the positive in most situations. I know full well this team is a 1-5 win team...I don't need to pound that in every post. What I try to do is see where we are improving, where we have solid performers, and where we actually have a shot at winning.

I think BDU hit it with the fact that this gives us a chance to see the other rooks...and that Gordon coming back in 2 weeks makes this a short window to be without a true #1. With any luck we will see that Higgins can handle it and maybe replace Hawk in the lineup even after Gordon and Coleman come back. We need to keep in mind that one WR is likely to get cut when Gordon comes back...this may be the only chance to see which one that will be.

Still...this sucks. I was really looking forward to seeing Kessler to Coleman for a TD or two this weekend.
    Just an observation not an insecurity but if the assbag fits, wear it. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Eden View Post
    I love watching this young team
    You of course also lliked watching johnny fuckwad and made endless excuses for him...so ...your likes dont really matter

Post Thanks / Like

And dawgfan your mancrush on this front office is only rivaled by jamies mancrush johnny fuckwad...get over it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Eden View Post
    The Browns lose 99-0. The whole team quits.

And then Brownsfan 1956 wakes up and realizes it was just his dream and the Browns are still playing hard and trying to win games even with a black head coach.

What a nightmare it's going to be for him win Hue turns this team into a winner.
    Werent you proclaiming this same type of bullshit last year about johnny fuckwad being the future of the Browns? Yes you were....so lol your opinion carries enormous weight on here.

Now marty just what do you mean with a "black head coach"? You a klansman there boy? What kind of racist bs are you spewing anyway? In my book you just went from dumb and poorly informed to flat out cracker ignorant.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    I think you'd find out about killer stuff realllllllll quick if you called someone an "abo" to their face. Take that shit into PM with KoKK, where it belongs.

Again, neither Australian poster is indigenous, so shit like that doesn't cut nearly as deep as you're hoping. It's ultimately just sad. Nice try, though.
    Hey man no offense intended... I was trying to joke a bit. I dont know about the culture there nor did I know abo is a derogatory term... I just figured they were like some of my Rasta friends...living pretty basic natural laid back lives and smoke anything they can dry out and get in paper or a pipe. Didnt mean to offend you BDU. One thought...maybe some decaf?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twizbuck View Post
    Sometimes you think about an insult, and you realize it's really not much of an insult.
    Well thats true most people here readily acknowledge you have a cunt.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerdom View Post
    Act your age old man.
    Go fuck yourself decedent of criminals! Isnt this fun? I can do this for months third world Abo boy.

So in your response...You've never played the sport...you casually watch the game and you think in some weirdass world that affords you a meaningful voice? You're as delusional as your Nanus buddy
    Dislike Enigmatic Evil disliked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey dd, Dont you have a "roo" to cornhole abo boy?

Now as to the abysmal draft of day one...we got lazy, pathetic and who knows as our top three picks. We're fucked...permafucked that is.

Hope those walleye are still biting.

Time to put the sign up

82308e1e7f2ef0155154bc20ce827d58_gone-fishing-clip-art-gone-fishing-sign-clip-art_262-196.jpeg
    Like nickers, jaydog liked this post.
    Dislike Martin Eden disliked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dangerdom View Post
    I suggest you listen to the conference call with Garrett, the first overall pick. You know, the most important pick in the draft... Garrett himself said that he was assured by Hue himself that he was "his guy", re-affirmed by hue during the call after he spoke to sashi/berry. Hue was handed the phone and stated it again to assure him.
    Damn Aboboy you have quite the fucking mancrush. Now go speakchucking and let people who know the game post uninterrupted by your rantings.... There has to be some dingos for you sodomize rather posting your tripe on here correct?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Read a post here maybe yesterday and need to respond

I was scrolling through the various posts and pissing contests on here the other day and came across a bit of moronicity that needs addressed.

A poster here who clutters the board with his talking head bullshit was giving Gabe a ration of shit bitching about the forum here. Now stop for a minute and think about that...... I'll wait.

OK here we go.

First of all IMHO this board is far better than any other Browns board out there. If you don't agree get the fuck out of here and go bore some other poor bastards with your stupid latest talking heads bullshit. At some point even your stupid ass has to realize you dont have any opinion of your own and you just repeat whatever the fucking "hot take" of the day is by somebody getting paid to say ridiculous shit to sell advertising.

Secondly, it doesn't cost a dime to join here or read whats written on this forum. So you have nothing invested financially...get the fuck outta here and dont come back. You have NO REASON to stay...it isnt like you bought a subscription numbnuts.

Third, The originator of this forum and the mods do invest their time keeping it going. They also invest in paying the associated fees with keeping it going. Your demeaning tone towards them simply means you are an asshole..and an ungrateful asshole at that.

Lastly and trust me there is more that I could and should say but for brevity... The words that describe you are ungrateful arrogant cuckold asshole. I threw cuckold in there because I am certain your wife runs your stupid ass. With that in mind why dont you show her your big man posts where you show an inordinate amount of disrespect for the guy who created this place and maintains it so REAL football fans can talk about the game and team they are passionate about. She'd probably make you stand in the corner while she and her boyfriend make the beast with two backs within mere feet of you.

So rant over for now and I well imagine this will begin my new development in Hell...but shit it was worth it to dress down a cuckold weak ass bitch like kj....whoops don't want to name names. Otherwise it could be considered a personal attack. Lord knows we wouldn't want to hurt someones poor little pussified feelings.

This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by BF56 and half a quart of Kessler's a drink for real men everywhere.
    Thanks Stray Dawg says thanks for this post.
    Like Stray Dawg, jaydog liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you bi-polar? Or is your mood just dependent on how much of a buzz the weed you smoke gives you?

2012 Barking Hard Pick'em Champion!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I read that too*
    God Bless America

Worst to First Baby

"Do you have to be a prick every day of your life"

"there's no lessen to learn the 2nd time a calf kicks you in the balz"

Post Thanks / Like

Appreciate the sentiments. However, I am a fan of the member you are getting after. The guy at the top is always the easiest target, I am used to that shit by now. Now off to Hell with you.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown
    Like Brownsfan, Brownsfan1956, jaydog liked this post.