Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Fantasy FF league

Post Thanks / Like

We have others interested if anyone needs to drop out.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Gabe, you can remove me if someone else is interested. Am going to be busy with new job.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes as the draft is NEXT Sunday.... we would want to fill that spot ASAP.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

You're already on it, never mind. My buddy still wanted in too but if you have people more interested we can let them join.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

5thdawg who was in last season expressed interest. Just get in whoever you want. If we have a spot open, I'll let him know on twitter. We should also send out an email through the FF deal and makes sure everyone is active and aware of the draft date.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

We do have that spot still, I'll send out an email to all the teams as a reminder (since it's one week away).

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

And we are full again, email reminder sent out about the draft.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

MOVED the draft back a couple of hours to 4:30pm Central time. (so 6:30e for those in that time zone, pretty sure the Cleveland area folks are in the same time zone as me, Central?)

Let me know if this works or if earlier than 2:30 when it was may be easier. I thought a later afternoon start would allow more to be there.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enigmatic evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    central
    est

- Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Id LOVE to be in it.. I really want to be as I live and BREATHE fantasy football.

However I cant do more than 1 league because I get too emotionally invested in my players.. If I were to have 1 player on 1 team, and then another on my second team.. and I was facing my own player...

I would probably have a meltdown.

The payout in my league this year is $1000 big ones!

Good luck to everyone in the BarkingHard fantasy league though! If anyone want to shoot the shit on draft strategies hit me up.. or if you like doing mock drafts on ESPN Ill join in some with you!

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

I moved it back because of my understanding of time being skewed and I had set the draft for 4:30 AM -_- NOW the draft is set for 6PM ADT (for some reason that's the default time zone in the league) so 4p central... 5pm eastern?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

correct

- Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Good. IF that doesn't work for anyone, I need to know ASAP. Preferably before mid-week, so I can send another reminder email out.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Draft Sunday works for me.

-jj

Post Thanks / Like

As the reining champion I approve.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

I will entertain any and all draft offers... I'm not really attached to my team.

Anyone want Manziel?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Those draft grades are a load of crap, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Now that I've tinkered a bit I'm pretty happy with my team. Not the way I would have gone on many of the picks, but looks to be a strong team. You're doomed.

- Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twizbuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Those draft grades are a load of crap, lol.
    Agreed! I got a B- and I'm projected to finish last place! :P

WOOF WOOF WOOF!