Thread: Another reason to hate baltimore

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another reason to hate baltimore

I know thread will get moved but....

I just heard there was not one person protesting at ratbirds camp over the ray slapahoe rice and his milktoast punishment for smacking his wife/girofriend around. How can you not hate that team and their fans?
    If you don't watch the games yourself and only parrot what the talking heads say YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE THAT I CARE TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASSHAT. i mean that in the best way possible of course. At the behest of a much respected one here I have altered my sig. Will he notice? :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Ok. So, I for one am not the biggest Ravens hater. Call me what you will. My mom is from Maryland. My grandparents live in Bmore. It makes for a good family rivalry, because now they have a team again at least.

I'm not condoning ray rice's actions, they were deplorable. He didn't even try to say she passed out, and lie about it. But he is going to hear boos everywhere he goes from now on. The rat birds love their team and he is a part of it. The fans want him to know he won't hear it at home.

I'd wager this season might be his last if he isn't very effective. Make or break year literally for Ray Rice.

Post Thanks / Like

Now what I'm about to say may sound controversial. ..

But first off. . Everyone seems to be missing WHY the league gave him a break.
    His wife (you know.. the woman he knocked out) marched into Goddells office and demanded a lesser sentence. . It's like when the family of a merger victim tells the courts they don't want the death penalty.. you can't do it.

Secondly..

I've never knocked a woman unconscious... (I'm not a hulk either).. however.. depending on the type of women you find yourself with.. sometimes things get physical. I've had women in public and private.. throw heavy objects.. throw fists... try to choke me out.. and just act crazy. I am sad to admit that I have had to put them "down" at times. . To prevent them from hurting themselves or others. Its Completely Necessary At times. For the most part it just involves restraint but when restraint fuels the fire sometimes you have to take other measures. Now.. I've never punched or slapped a woman.. but I have done other things..

Usually it turns into sex afterwards so there's no hard feelings

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PlaygroundLegend View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now what I'm about to say may sound controversial. ..

But first off. . Everyone seems to be missing WHY the league gave him a break.
    His wife (you know.. the woman he knocked out) marched into Goddells office and demanded a lesser sentence. . It's like when the family of a merger victim tells the courts they don't want the death penalty.. you can't do it.

Secondly..

I've never knocked a woman unconscious... (I'm not a hulk either).. however.. depending on the type of women you find yourself with.. sometimes things get physical. I've had women in public and private.. throw heavy objects.. throw fists... try to choke me out.. and just act crazy. I am sad to admit that I have had to put them "down" at times. . To prevent them from hurting themselves or others. Its Completely Necessary At times. For the most part it just involves restraint but when restraint fuels the fire sometimes you have to take other measures. Now.. I've never punched or slapped a woman.. but I have done other things..

Usually it turns into sex afterwards so there's no hard feelings

They did get married. Says more about her, IMO. I'm not saying to knock her out was the only option, but maybe she's got a glass jaw, but maybe she doesn't and played possum. Maybe she got what she wanted, which is a bunch of Ray Rice's money, and no prenup.

Post Thanks / Like

Did any of you guys see the security cam pictures? HE knocked her ass out then dragged her into an elevator. I mean, we don't know the details so it's easy to denigrate Rice as a piece of shit. Especially considering he's a Ratbird.

I'll move this to the NFL Rumble, carry on.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Come on guys...Rice takes hard shots from the likes of Phil Taylor and bounces up ready to go. I cant imagine any woman being able to do much with someone like him. So I'm not buying the had no choice. My first wife was batshit crazy and violent. Never felt the need to strike her back as she couldnt really hurt me. Mostly I blocked her blows and laughed at her. She would throw stuff and break things..I ducked and laughed. Then I got a lawyer and got rid of that psychopath.

So far as the now Mrs Rice demanding a light punishment..... I know in Florida once the charge is there an abused spouse cant drop the charge. There are good reasons for that and if you think for a few minutes they will come to you. In this case yep she got a ring and no prenup. So Goodell knows better than to consider her wishes. Otherwise we could all show up and say we want Josh Gordon treated lightly because he means so much to our team and the commish would have to consider that.

Ray Rice fucked up. He, like a little pussy, struck a woman. There's no excuse and no reason good enough. He could have walked away when the elevator doors opened and never looked back. Or do you really think he is so frail as to be in fear for hsi physical well being from her physical attack on him? Come on fellas....
    If you don't watch the games yourself and only parrot what the talking heads say YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE THAT I CARE TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASSHAT. i mean that in the best way possible of course. At the behest of a much respected one here I have altered my sig. Will he notice? :-)

Post Thanks / Like

What do you expect from a bunch of team stealers? This is the same bunch pissing and moaning over Modell getting his grave pissed on but thought it was funny when one of their own did it to Irsay. Rice has small man's syndrome and needs to beat on his hoe to feel like a man.
    On any given Sunday...it's why we play the game.

Post Thanks / Like

Hell no! Any guy who knocks out some girl should suffer consequences. I've cracked women, but not a fist. It's a bitch slap. Ya don't clock a girl to the jaw. Anyway you look at it it's a crime of violence.

Even if she doesn't want to pursue charges the prosecutor can use the video as evidence and the piece of shit can be charged, but that didn't happen either.

Another case of somebody got paid and everything was dismissed. I have no doubt.

A football player commits a violent, act caught on camera and still gets away with it. I hope all of us on this board are afforded those same principles in the future...right.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    Did any of you guys see the security cam pictures? HE knocked her ass out then dragged her into an elevator. I mean, we don't know the details so it's easy to denigrate Rice as a piece of shit. Especially considering he's a Ratbird.

I'll move this to the NFL Rumble, carry on.
    The video I saw just had him dragging her "unconscious" from the Elevator. Did another video come out of what happened inside the elevator, before the elevator ride?

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt say I condone it (I actually said the opposite).. Im just saying that I can see it happening.

Both drunk after a night of partying.. wife mad about something.. gets in his face screaming.. starts slapping him flailing around.. he laughs it off and restrains her.. shestarts kicking and screaming like a child.. he tells her to control herself and relax.. she continues.. he gets pissed off.. she clocks him upside the head and begins whaling on him emotions take over and he lets one go.. right upside her head.. Oh shit.. didnt realize my strength.. did I just do that? Wife unconcious.. drag her into the elevator.. well aty least shes calmed down now..

^ I can see and/or understand that chain of events..

Is it wrong? Yes.. it was a childish improper reaction to the sitation..

Is he an "abusive husband"/"wife beater" no.. heat of the moment.. non-recurring.. with precedent set by the wife.

Dicipline.. well she doesnt hold a grude and shes the one that got hit.. so I see the reason he only gets a few games.. and hes only getting it bc he made the league look bad

Post Thanks / Like

The victim in these situations not wanting to testify is considered also as an extension of their fear of the suspect and that they'll suffer worse in the future if they do testify. Not so much they want to stay together. The Domestic Violence advocates in the courtrooms monitoring these cases all agree.

Not saying I completely agree, but those people would say that based on what we both wrote hear?; we both need therapy.

I think every case should be based on it's own merit and from what I saw RayRay pummeled that girl. He should've been charged with something.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

there is no video of him actually hitting her.

that's why he got 2 games....
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

I thought the guy from the NFL who was on Mike and Mike said there was but it wasnt being made public.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brownsfan1956 View Post
    I thought the guy from the NFL who was on Mike and Mike said there was but it wasnt being made public.
    There probably is footage from an elevator cam. Sure would be nice to know if it was an uppercut or a hook and whether or not she has a glass jaw or whether it took a couple shots to bring her down.......

my guess is it wasn't a conclusive video otherwise he probably would have been prosecuted. who knows....
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

For all we know they could have been arguing.. pushing and shoving and she hit her head on something

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmBrown View Post
    The video I saw just had him dragging her "unconscious" from the Elevator. Did another video come out of what happened inside the elevator, before the elevator ride?
    Nah I just saw photographs of the same video you saw so, unless someone's in the know, I don't think so. I'm pretty strong on this issue, I have a hard time finding a grey zone based on alcohol and frustration. That should lead to sex or something, not getting your ass knocked out by your husband.

When sports bleeds in to political issues like this, it's a weird conundrum because people want justice, and then there's the fact that trying to defend Ray Rice, even in a way like PGL has, you run the risk of (like Stephen A. Smith) looking like a complete fool. PGL you worded your justifications reasonably and I can't really call you out on that .

I just have never been a fan of Ray Rice and I'll take any reason to look at a Ravens player as a piece of shit. Sports is funny that way lol. FUCK BALTIMORE!
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Like I said.. i don't condone it.. and it's not an excuse.. i just know that women can get pretty violent.

One of my girlfriends (she was pretty athletic.. soccer player.. we dated for 3 yrs).. i came home from work one day and had a rough day at work I wanted to chill out and relax.. she wanted to bang.. this may sound like I should have my man card revoked.. but I was really not about it at that point because it's was like 100 degrees outside and I had just worked 9 hours.. went to class before that and worked a night shift the prior night at my second job..

She didn't like that I refused.. so she tries to force it and grabs my tie. . It started out as a sexy.. play type thing.. but I made it clear I just wanted to take a shower and relax for an hour or so.. she then yanks down as hard as she can on my tie and starts to grab me.. i push her off.. she didn't like that either.. she ran up tried to begin choking me out wrapping my tie around my neck.. once I prevented that she started throwing elbows and kicking full force.. were in a cramped bathroom.. i had to retrain her... this of course pissed her off more and she went into full out rage flailing with fists.. kicks hair pulling all crazy and shit.. i had no other change but to take her down. . I took her to the floor.. rather roughly.. then when she kept up.. into the wall.. and she finally quit.. crying.. enraged.. she stormed out.. locked herself in her room.. cried for an hour then came back out and apologized for her behavior.. then we banged..