Thread: sanchez looking extremely good under chip kelly

Post Thanks / Like

Default sanchez looking extremely good under chip kelly

Change of scenery has done him great. He went to team with weapons and great offensive coaching staff. Chip Kelly was a qb and gets great qb play from his players. He will be huge trade bait. Kelly already said he would entertain offers. I think Rex Ryan getting rid of Sanchez, drafting Geno, will be nail in coffin for him. He needs to play Vick if he wants to win games this year and try keep his job.

Post Thanks / Like

What's this have to do with the Browns? Sanchez blows.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha has played better then Hoyer ever has...everytime he plays. He threw more completions in on drive than Hoyer did in two games. He went to two afc championship games. Browns may never go to one.....Yeah he is wayyy better than anything we have had in twenty years. Mark Sanchez is better on his worst day than Hoyer will be with another five years of learning. Hoyer Hoyer Hoyer Hoyer. Blah blah blah blah. The Bills would be in a lot better shape with Sanchez. It's all good though. We have Brian Hoyer. We found our quarterback of future. I'm soo happy. I'm going to go get his jersey. Oh wait they don't even sell them in stores hahaha.

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuvz15OjCVc[/ame]

Yep, this is really what the Browns need. Sort of sums up MTT, really, the fact he's excited over Mark Sanchez. The suspicion that he's never watched a game of football slowly grows..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manzielthetruth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hahaha has played better then Hoyer ever has...everytime he plays. He threw more completions in on drive than Hoyer did in two games. He went to two afc championship games. Browns may never go to one.....Yeah he is wayyy better than anything we have had in twenty years. Mark Sanchez is better on his worst day than Hoyer will be with another five years of learning. Hoyer Hoyer Hoyer Hoyer. Blah blah blah blah. The Bills would be in a lot better shape with Sanchez. It's all good though. We have Brian Hoyer. We found our quarterback of future. I'm soo happy. I'm going to go get his jersey. Oh wait they don't even sell them in stores hahaha.
    Mark Sanchez is a giant douche and he got carried to those two AFC Championship games by a great defense and running game.

Once those two wheels fell off look what Sanchez did for the Jest. NOTHING.
    In the words of Tony Rizzo... "FIND ME A FREAKING QUARTERBACK!"

Post Thanks / Like

And this is why you don't overreact to preseason football.. Mark Sanchez looks good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twizbuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And this is why you don't overreact to preseason football.. Mark Sanchez looks good.
    Ok, I admit he did look good...
    In the words of Tony Rizzo... "FIND ME A FREAKING QUARTERBACK!"

Post Thanks / Like

I think its hilarious he would rather ride pine in Philly than go play for his old OC in St. Louis...
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!