Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: NBA season 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately the harsh truth may be if LBJ no Likey...coachy go bye bye...which is going to make the Cleveland Cavaliers organization look more like a hotbed of ineptitude and douche baggery than it already does....and is going to set us back even further. Now if I knew Love and LBJ were committed and going to be here for 3 years or so, I wouldn't have a problem with that....but we've been given no such assurance. Given the recent historical fate of many Browns, Indians and Cavs fans when it comes to having a break fall our way...I'm just gonna go ahead and remain cynical about that.

It simply will not work with Lebron not on board. Let's say they shitcan Blatt.....what's to say Lebron doesn't pull this again with the next guy? He very well could if the coach pushes him or LBJ disagrees with coaching decisions....and That IS going to happen eventually. Either that or he's a puppet and we watch Lebron's offense...which contitutes watching LBJ dribbling around and driving while everyone else watches.

Something's gotta give though...cause they don't seem to be playing for Blatt atm...and that's a problem.

If he hates the dude he should go tell Gilbert and let's be done with it and move on already...maybe he has. But if he hasn't he needs to toe the fucking line and get everyone else on board...otherwise what the hell are we doing here?????

And I don't want to hear R E L A X from LBJ either...you left and got your rings bro....we got jack shit.

Post Thanks / Like

LBJ is out possibly 2 weeks with a back and knee strain. Take us to defcon 3.

Post Thanks / Like

Thing is LBJ does not say negative stuff about anything .......ever
    even when he wore that T-shirt i can't breathe. very cool with his reply

when Gilbert went wacko on him when he left what did LBJ say ? little
    he's just not that guy. don't see him going in and telling Grif he has to go. if he was asked specific questions he would answer them but that's all.

he's not like me at all...lol
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm