Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA season 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cuban and thrifty about his BB team..........really ?
    would vote him owner most likely to get busted for paying under the table. lol

Was thinking about Dion if he accepts the role of 6th man for his career it could cost him 100 mil +.
    the boy could be a max player and will never see that money being a 6th man.
    He could go the Hardin path....accept the roll, prove his worth and then cash in on the next contract....I hope he does....course it ain't my money..=D.

Post Thanks / Like

LeBron has brought the heat a few times tonight...
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

They got some troubles fixed but are playing off talent mostly, the east is so poor thus far it will be hard to figure out where they are till first of the year when they play some west teams on the road.
    they lost 2nd &4th.

Our bench .. where is it ?
    this game plan of LBJ playing balls out (32 of 36 min) getting a big lead then getting the 4th Q off might just work in the east this year. bit surprised in a good way the hawks, nets, bucks & heat are playing, disappointed in hornets,knicks & pistons.

We are Winning it's cool
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

I agree where's the bench, TT with almost 40 minutes. Varejao being out surely hurt the rotation but give the young kid (Kirk), or Haywood, some minutes. James was only at 31. I have questioned the Cavs depth before, to me it seems that if Waiters is cold coming off that bench, the entire bench is going to be cold. Not having TT coming off the bench surely squandered some of the second unit's energy as well. Rotating a 4-man bench (Kirk had a token 3 minutes late) just does not make sense.

Kyrie responded nicely with extra minutes. Nice to see K-Love and Irving both with double-doubles. LeBron with 7 assists again. Does he lead the league's SF's in assists? Seems like he gets 6-7 a game.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    LeBron with 7 assists again. Does he lead the league's SF's in assists? Seems like he gets 6-7 a game.
    He's just tricking the statisticians he's playing point guard lol

Hopefully Andy gets back in few games.

did you see Blatt post game ?
    He could not remember Delly's name... it's Matthew Dellavedova .. it's not like this is a NCAA football team with 90 guys......... good grief. People skills ???

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but I mean if you nickname a guy and/or only hear someone referred to as one name. I mean it can happen. I've seen it before. Plus he's been hurt since early pre-season so its not like Blatt has likely spent a lot of time with him y'know?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Cavs pick up AJ Price from Indy....6' 2" guard...hmmmmmmm.

Post Thanks / Like

Not much of a vote of confidence for Will Cherry IMO...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but I mean if you nickname a guy and/or only hear someone referred to as one name. I mean it can happen. I've seen it before. Plus he's been hurt since early pre-season so its not like Blatt has likely spent a lot of time with him y'know?
    Nice butt cover
    but i'm not buying.... bet he's not too. he played in 3 games(thought it was more) was there before him.
    If i were Delly would call him coach butt when i seen him lol

Mr Cherry could be back to the D-league sooooon

Post Thanks / Like

piling on... yes we lost

When you are The Boss one just has to know who you may have to let go. if it was a guy in the locker room (towel guy) no deal at all. but he has 15-20 guys. this guy played for him and got hurt.
    When i hired & fired by the time the new guy got a check (2 weeks) i knew his name. just saying
    Very poor look imo

Post Thanks / Like

Kobe clawed out of coffer again 31 11 12.......Black Mamba
    Swaggy P makes them a better team. but just losing higher draft pick that they so badly need.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how rare these Mamba performances will be from Kobe, arguably his best game of the season but he's had far many more mediocre games. Will it be a resurgence of the Mamba or just a flash? IMO any hopes the Lakers have rest on Kobe, but they're not a playoff team in the west.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Some good games on the slate tonight.

Cavs vs Bucks should be exciting. Milwaukee will prove a good test they bring a lot of energy to the floor.
    Pellicans vs Thunder, KD returns a game after Westbrook. Very interesting to see how he plays, if he may be coming back too soon.
    Bulls vs Mavericks, two good teams facing off there.
    Nuggets vs Blazers, ditto
    Kings vs Raptors, Raptors coming off a tough loss, and losing their star Derozan. It'll be interesting to see how they perform without Demar.

Some other decent games but those will be the ones I will have an eye on.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Dallas 132, Chicago 129 (OT)
    bulls 129 gotta watch that

Post Thanks / Like

Good news
    Delly could be back soon maybe on the up coming road trip.

Post Thanks / Like

That's great news.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Some good games on the slate tonight.

Cavs vs Bucks should be exciting. Milwaukee will prove a good test they bring a lot of energy to the floor.
    Pellicans vs Thunder, KD returns a game after Westbrook. Very interesting to see how he plays, if he may be coming back too soon.
    Nuggets vs Blazers, ditto
    Kings vs Raptors, Raptors coming off a tough loss, and losing their star Derozan. It'll be interesting to see how they perform without Demar.

Some other decent games but those will be the ones I will have an eye on.
    Maybe best night yet this season. Fantastic

Jabari Parker - rookie of the year just mail it to him

J Kid - wil get a ship load of votes for coach of the year if they keep this up. they were 15-67 last year. they could get to 15 this month.

Lakers 2 game streak ???? post game just fun Swaggy P better than D12 with the mike

Post Thanks / Like

Dallas 132, Chicago 129 (OT)
    bulls 129 gotta watch that
    Montae Ellis man he can really change a game. But he would never want to play in Cleveland where he would be third, maybe fourth fiddle on our roster. But you get my point. Chicago had no answer for him. 38 point on 35 shots. Surprised to see D Rose lmao.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe best night yet this season. Fantastic

Jabari Parker - rookie of the year just mail it to him

J Kid - wil get a ship load of votes for coach of the year if they keep this up. they were 15-67 last year. they could get to 15 this month.

Lakers 2 game streak ???? post game just fun Swaggy P better than D12 with the mike
    Yeah almost all of the spoilers I picked for Dom came through, thankfully the Cavs won. Parker is the real deal, I know I was favouring Wiggins because I am a Canadian talent homer but watching Jabari, he is going to be a special player.

That Milwaukee team will grow up together and it has the tools to be very dangerous for a very long time. Giannis Antetokounmpo (I c/p'ed lol) has potential to be a special player, he looks like Mr. Fantastic out there, he's all long and lankey, he's quick. I have a similar feeling about the Raptors Bruno Caboclo, he's a year younger and raw but similar build and a large potential.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

76ers.... slap that monkey

Thought Hornets would get better but Kemba has not so they are not. can't blame that on Lance but he has been down by his standards.

Mavericks win back to back on road good job. Tyson Chandler (chant underrated) this guys a monster 20 rebounds, dude schooled those fools.
    J Kidd check this box score how to use your bench lesson

Heat falling back to earth. hate them save the 2005-06 season with Shaq. they went after John "Hot Rod'' Williams him saying "As of right now, I'm a Heat.'' embedded in my ears.

Rockets trick Griz .. no howard,Beverley, Canaan,... come on in play us, Griz relax play worse game of the year. after good start....... am i right EE ? by the end of 3rd Q embarrassment.
    still rooting for the Griz..... best chance for Cavs to get ring.

Lakers - Jeremy Lin 0-10 ....Davis just eating min last nite.... the rest of them starters too
    Kobe just can't carry these guy every nite. wasted 42 off the beech
    maybe they get it together by the time LBJ hangs them up.

Brooklyn vs San Antonio game of the nite.. Spurs got few calls on the road that was enough to cost them add in 35.6% shooting Nets win

Post Thanks / Like

Montae Ellis man he can really change a game. But he would never want to play in Cleveland where he would be third, maybe fourth fiddle on our roster.
    Hired gun would do the Dion job with a smile getting 35 min 8+ million
    if David could find him on the bench lol
    Last edited by madmadworld; 12-04-2014 at 06:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Kemba Walker is one of the more overrated PG's IMO. He's got Kyrie's tendencies but he doesn't have the same ability as Kyrie to make magic happen when he drives. Lance has just been like Dion, it's like he lost his shot and he needs to find it. Lance doesn't seem to have the same swagger (I hate that word but it applies here) that he had last season... Maturing or is he being stifled?

Agreed re: Tyson Chandler. He's always been the kind of C like we would love to have here in Cleveland. Great D and Rebounder. He's not as versatile as Anderson though as a shooter. You don't really want to have Chandler shooting the ball like we have Varejao shoot.

IMO Bosh is good, but he's not elite. They always point to his numbers and say "these are the numbers of an elite guy" but he's never truly delivered when he's had to carry a team on his shoulders. Im also bitter but lets not go there :P. Wade is also hurt? McRoberts is hurt too, and they've got Shawne Williams playing at PF... Its just not a recipe for success. Spo is a good coach but he will have to work some magic to keep the Heat strong. They should still contend in a weak East though.

The Grizz losing last night sucked, I watched a bit of the game and Houston was able to just bring a ton of energy. I was hoping I might get to see Gasol vs Howard, alas. Definitely the worst game of the season. No one could get the bucket to fall, Tony Allen had 10 points, the second most of any Grizzly, on a mere 15 minutes. Nuff said. Houston is a staunch defensive team in their own right.

The Lakers are perplexing. Lin has always been a player who I wondered how he would handle more playing time. Maybe there's a reason he never saw legitimate opportunities in New York and Houston... Ed Davis is a player I have to eat crow, he played for the Raps and Grizz and I always thought he was a bum but he is really taking advantage of the minutes he's getting in LA.

The Nets are a good team, with a good coach. I will never discount them in spite of my feelings toward the Nets sentimentally lol.

76ers.... slap that monkey

Thought Hornets would get better but Kemba has not so they are not. can't blame that on Lance but he has been down by his standards.

Mavericks win back to back on road good job. Tyson Chandler (chant underrated) this guys a monster 20 rebounds, dude schooled those fools.
    J Kidd check this box score how to use your bench lesson

Heat falling back to earth. hate them save the 2005-06 season with Shaq. they went after John "Hot Rod'' Williams him saying "As of right now, I'm a Heat.'' embedded in my ears.

Rockets trick Griz .. no howard,Beverley, Canaan,... come on in play us, Griz relax play worse game of the year. after good start....... am i right EE ? by the end of 3rd Q embarrassment.
    still rooting for the Griz..... best chance for Cavs to get ring.

Lakers - Jeremy Lin 0-10 ....Davis just eating min last nite.... the rest of them starters too
    Kobe just can't carry these guy every nite. wasted 42 off the beech
    maybe they get it together by the time LBJ hangs them up.

Brooklyn vs San Antonio game of the nite.. Spurs got few calls on the road that was enough to cost them add in 35.6% shooting Nets win

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed re: Tyson Chandler. He's always been the kind of C like we would love to have here in Cleveland. Great D and Rebounder. He's not as versatile as Anderson though as a shooter. You don't really want to have Chandler shooting the ball like we have Varejao shoot.
    Unlike some people david i could play TT. Love. Andy & Tyson
    in a frontcourt lets see 48x3 = 144 4 = 36 min each see how easy it is ? lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Dalembert = minutes for Haywood who did not play
    Thompson 25 min 3 re's 2 points come on man ...maybe worse game of year
    Shawn Marion = ugliest shooter ever ?
    Kyrie Irving - best game of year 44 min
    LeBron James - looked tired.
    playing being the best player on the planet and coaching at the same time is a lot to ask in 2014

Knicks played hard.. their A game ..a loss

watched some Wrestling
    Steer Wrestling that is. who don't like the Rodeo ?