Thread: Jaelen and Ty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jaelen and Ty

I think Jaelen goes too high to be a value pick for a team already stocked with a clear #1 and now Andrew Hawkins headed for a thou.

BUT... Ty Montgomery really fits the profile of what we need at the other outside WR and is probably a 2nd round pick, which is right where I think we should be buying.

A WR corps of Gordon, Montgomery, Hawkins, Gabriel, and maybe Miles Austin sounds excellent to me. Certainly the best we've had in the New Era... by miles. A lot depends on Jordan Cameron, though. Three concussions in two years is a lot.

Not to pile on the guy, but he's leaking money at an alarming rate. Had some drops, too. He could end up being a pretty affordable keep... but can he stay on the field? And with that deep and very good WR corps, the TE might get diminished. Already Miles Austin is running a lot of Cameron's routes.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...medium=twitter

Post Thanks / Like

By the way, if the draft were today, I'd go for a DL and an OLB in the first round for sure. WR in two. RG in three, a good spot for that. Actually pretty high for a ZB guard.