Thread: Browns Suck

Post Thanks / Like

Default Browns Suck

The Cleveland Browns Suck! They are not a contender! They had you all fooled (unfortunately including me)! I'm sick of Hoyer and his lackadaisical bullshit. Get rid of him and worthless Ben Tate! Here comes last place! And 6-10 as expected from these egg-laying bums from the shores of Lake Erie and the anus of The "burning" shit-waste infested Cuyahoga River... Boooo you motherfuckers! Boooooooooooooo! A home loss in playoff contention against 3 fucking good players? You should be ashamed of yourselves you embarassing bunch of anti-team bums! You all and coach Pettmydick can all go sink into the fucking lake and drown! Give Johnny the keys for years to come... Even if he's not the answer or not ready... Who gives a fuck? Its better than watching these disappointing bunch of clowns in shitstain colored attire every week bomb because of bums like Brian Hoyer. Fuck this. I'm going to go watch the Panthers be bums.

Post Thanks / Like

Well.. hello there..

thank you for your input. It was much appreciated

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if he has a headache today lol....
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

... Wut?
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdev View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Cleveland Browns Suck! They are not a contender! They had you all fooled (unfortunately including me)! I'm sick of Hoyer and his lackadaisical bullshit. Get rid of him and worthless Ben Tate! Here comes last place! And 6-10 as expected from these egg-laying bums from the shores of Lake Erie and the anus of The "burning" shit-waste infested Cuyahoga River... Boooo you motherfuckers! Boooooooooooooo! A home loss in playoff contention against 3 fucking good players? You should be ashamed of yourselves you embarassing bunch of anti-team bums! You all and coach Pettmydick can all go sink into the fucking lake and drown! Give Johnny the keys for years to come... Even if he's not the answer or not ready... Who gives a fuck? Its better than watching these disappointing bunch of clowns in shitstain colored attire every week bomb because of bums like Brian Hoyer. Fuck this. I'm going to go watch the Panthers be bums.

Feel better now little boy? Poor baby just can't handle his football.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wow.. I guess the YAZ wore off too soon.. LOL!
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFan View Post

Feel better now little boy? Poor baby just can't handle his football.
    Hahaha

Post Thanks / Like

"The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

I was right about Tate

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kdev View Post
    I was right about Tate
    Even a blind nut finds a squirrel.....um....how's that Carolina thing working for you???

Oh yeah...5 losses in a row!!!

Cleveland?

That would be 4-1 in the last 5 games.

BUMS!!!
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Browns Suck

Completely I share your opinion. It seems to me it is excellent idea. I agree with you.