Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've been apprehensive about basketball, no more. educate me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a crap 4th
    every chance in the world to come back. no growth in this team to date. tears
    good to know it wasn't just me not knowing the difficulty and it being blatantly piss poor play. I found myself yelling every time we went for the three time after time when there was two there all day.

there was almost the lead in barely contested twos we should have taken.

then when they decided to go to the bucket we had a travelling, two rebounds and something else i didnt quite understand.

ugh, luckily the sportsbet promo this week gives you your money back (the stake) if you only lose one leg of the 5 leg multi. so just need the warriors to win now and i wont lose any money, but still not getting the 800 makes me amusingly annoyed.

2012 Barking Hard Pick'em Champion!

Post Thanks / Like

so every game won except the cavs which was the only loss on both multis, cash back on both bets. needs to be placed today and all has to be on the one bet.

so another multi.

this is what I have so far

kings over timberwolves
    wizards over bucks
    spurs over nets
    knicks over 76ers

that leaves the last choice.... raptors or cleveland? cleveland have lost me 4 big win multi bets so far and raptors are playing lights out from what I can see.

however the raptors odds are like $2.60 and cavs paying $1.50, just the home field advantage that strong? one would think the raptors would be clear favs.

advice on the raptors or cavs, my gut tells me raptors will win and they are paying alot more so it would give me a massive return.

funny how it all boils down to the team i support now (cavs) against my childhood team (raptors). Loyalty isn't an issue for me really as i'm just getting into the sport and to be fair I was initially a raptors fan even if it was on a whim when I was little.

Post Thanks / Like

The way both teams are playing I would put my money on Toronto..

But I am also biased.

Knicks/76ers could go either way. Both teams are playing like garbage. The Knicks are nicer garbage lol
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Well man I hope you put that money on the T.

How are your bets looking tonight?

Knicks are leading the 76ers (Why did I think they could beat the knicks)
    Sacramento is currently leading the TWolves
    And
    the Wizards are losing to Milwaukee right now.

Dunno if you'll get this one dom.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    Well man I hope you put that money on the T.

How are your bets looking tonight?

Knicks are leading the 76ers (Why did I think they could beat the knicks)
    Sacramento is currently leading the TWolves
    And
    the Wizards are losing to Milwaukee right now.

Dunno if you'll get this one dom.
    beautiful mate.

and put another one on for the hell of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice, keep sharing if you keep betting dude! Did you place any for yesterday?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice, keep sharing if you keep betting dude! Did you place any for yesterday?
    cheers mate, nah but I had one for today

lost on the lowest odd game, damn.

Post Thanks / Like

So do you have to get all your picks correct to win? LMAO I just started thinking about that. Sucks to get duped by the Pacers but they're one of the teams playing below their capability right now. More likely to play spoiler than most underachieving teams. It's a shame Paul George had to get hurt the way he did because he is turning in to a special player IMO.

Glad to see the Cavs get the win too.

Been watching any bball or just shadow betting?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

So do you have to get all your picks correct to win? LMAO I just started thinking about that. Sucks to get duped by the Pacers but they're one of the teams playing below their capability right now. More likely to play spoiler than most underachieving teams. It's a shame Paul George had to get hurt the way he did because he is turning in to a special player IMO.

Glad to see the Cavs get the win too.

Been watching any bball or just shadow betting?
    Yeah, gotta get them all for the multis. I should have realised to just leave that one out considering it was paying 1.04..... so dumb haha.

been watching all the games i bet on. So good to see the cavs finally put together a complete game.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad they could do it versus inferior opposition. I get losing badly to good teams but we should be asserting ourselves versus teams like Orlando who have no answer for guys like Kyrie, or Kevin Love, let alone LeBron...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

How'd your last multi go?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

just placed a multi for today.

will be tough to get this one, wish me luck.

go cavs.

Post Thanks / Like

The Lakers and Mavericks both could be funwreckers for you tonight. Plus, Milwaukee should not be underrated. IMO.

How do you feel about the Cavs tonight dom?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

The Lakers and Mavericks both could be funwreckers for you tonight. Plus, Milwaukee should not be underrated. IMO.

How do you feel about the Cavs tonight dom?
    good man, looks like we have finally gotten it together, love is playing lights out. has won the player of the game the last two and i'm watching the game now and he's on pace to get it for the third time, 4/5 on 3 pointers and 6/7 from the field. he's beasting.

lebron has really shown these guys what it takes for championship level play.

just need blatt to figure out the substitutions and get more points from the bench.

we are playing great defense right now.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree it's starting to really come together. Kevin Love has really made me look foolish for calling him out, that's all I have to say about that lmao.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

todays multi.

the nba special for multis (place a 5 leg and if one leg loses you get your money back) is over, so probably won't be betting as often anymore. will see how I go.

Post Thanks / Like

The only obvious spoiler there is the Hawks to me, the Heat are not the team they used to be obviously. I keep thinking the 76'ers are due but if they lose tonight they will tie the franchise record for the worst start in a season at 0-18. We will see how badly they want to avoid tying that record. The Lakers have been playing good basketball and could beat Washington, ditto for Brooklyn. Although, I think they're in tough vs the Spurs.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I can't help myself haha.

If I can somehow pull this off i'll be cheering.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, with the exception of the Houston game, those could all go either way. Watch out for Phoenix and Milwaukee.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, with the exception of the Houston game, those could all go either way. Watch out for Phoenix and Milwaukee.
    going well so far, celtics look to have the lakers beat. i'm watching the hawks dominate the nets.

rockets down by 2 at the half.

Post Thanks / Like

Shit not a good end result. This point in the season is tougher to predict games because teams are developing chemistry and there are a myriad of factors that can drive a game one way or the other. Good teams have more than one difference maker on their team.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Shit not a good end result. This point in the season is tougher to predict games because teams are developing chemistry and there are a myriad of factors that can drive a game one way or the other. Good teams have more than one difference maker on their team.
    as i've noticed haha.

how do you think the cavs will wind up at the end of season ?

Post Thanks / Like

I think their bench is definitely not deep enough, and does not consistently produce, that we will not make it deep in to the playoffs. I think we could make it to the semi-finals but lose to a superior team. It's also tough to wager because we don't know how our own team is going to grow and come along. As it stands though, there's serious issues with the bench. Defense is starting to come around but has its moments.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Two more for todays action.

4 fold

and the double

I think their bench is definitely not deep enough, and does not consistently produce, that we will not make it deep in to the playoffs. I think we could make it to the semi-finals but lose to a superior team. It's also tough to wager because we don't know how our own team is going to grow and come along. As it stands though, there's serious issues with the bench. Defense is starting to come around but has its moments.
    agreed, it has been good to see waiters explosion from the bench the past few games though and now that belladova (sp? the aussie) is coming off well so perhaps it won't be as glaring a issue as it was the first dozen games.

well we can only go off the progression and growth thus far and to me it looks like we are going places, comparing the team now to the start of season is night and day. Lebron has really mentored our guys on how to play championship level basketball. It was interesting to watch unfold, the initial riff with lebron and kyrie amplified by the media as expected.

Kyries now relinquished control to lebron as the leader and his game has improved that much because of it.

couple that with Love now finding his place in this squad. very dangerous big three.

out of curiosity, who do you rank as the top 5 teams ?
    Last edited by dangerdom; 12-12-2014 at 04:47 PM.