Thread: Where is David Griffin taking this roster?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where is David Griffin taking this roster?

He's admitted no player is 'off the table' (without LeBron or Love? Is that without saying? Kyrie?) and that he will do anything to make this team better. Then we're signing guys like AJ Price? IMO Cherry hasn't been that bad, but it is not a vote of confidence with Delly out for an unspecified period yet... IMO we need a 2-guard because we should not be starting Marion there. Joe Harris had some flashes to start but seems to largely have been delegated back to garbage time minutes before this recent injury to Varejao.

Who are some guys we should be targeting? It seems to me that singing a guy like Brandon Haywood was great for the idea of depth but in times like this we're not even using him, doesn't seem like that savvy a signing when we could've got a SF who can play a stretch 4 in a pinch, moving TT to center, or allowing Amundson or Kirk more minutes...

Miller has been hot/cold this season, and more cold than not. James Jones, have we seen him in one game yet this season?

I'm not trying to call out the coach, or any particular players. Just looking at the pieces we have and wondering where we can improve, and perhaps the kinds of players we could target to improve the squad. What are your thoughts?
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

He has a move or 2 he has not made yet and not likely to make till the new year imo. then there will be buyers and sellers as always. this will be fixed or at least tried.

Brandon Haywood is a needed guy when the playoffs start we just need to keep him healthy. for when those match ups happen. my hope is he can play 20 min or so then.

Ray Allen where are you ?
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://fredsitelive.com/books/religion/genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Hear you with Haywood, I've just never been a fan of the guy.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hear you with Haywood, I've just never been a fan of the guy.
    Big guys what can you say ?

7 footers shooing 3s is just wacko to me lol

Post Thanks / Like

Lol yeah i agree. Stretch 4's make sense though.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't really care for the 3 point shot. whatever

In all sports everyone goes to the playoffs please it's just $ grab. baseball the worse lol

Post Thanks / Like

Heh well I agree, if you're not a good 3PT shooting team, it's not going to help your cause. See: Our losses, or the Lakers. LMAO. But I think if you've got 2 or 3 dangerous three point shooters on your team, you'd be foolish not to try and exploit that. It just can't be the entire gameplan to air three's or you're going to fall behind quickly.

What do you mean by your last point there madworld?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

This .....note
    Detroit wins American
    St Louis wins National
    they play World Series season over. regular season very meaningful.
    now it's all about $$ more $$
    that's it.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Major_League_Baseball_season"]1968 Major League Baseball season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
    Last edited by madmadworld; 12-02-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I get you but does it still stand with a Kansas City / San Fransisco world series?

I know playoffs is money these days, but are you more just picking Baseball because they recently expanded their playoff format which means more $$$ from more teams?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!