Thread: Vs. Milwaukee

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vs. Milwaukee

Big game today, Bucks are 4-1 in their last five, with Houston breaking their win streak. This is a good team, they're young and Jason Kidd is doing a much better job with this squad than I would have imagined. It'll be interesting to watch the coaching battle, I know how mad world rides Blatt...

The Cavs of course, we are 2-3 in our last five, but have won the last two. We're coming off a statement game versus Washington. I will be looking to the bench to see what kind of effort we get from them. Varejao is back too, so lets see how Blatt works the minutes.

This is a game I predict a one of our big three can assert themselves and we can win, be it James, Love or Irving. Kyrie has really impressed me thus far. He's made a concerted effort to share the ball and he's put in work on defense. I think he's been most improved of anyone, and what I've been waiting for is a "Kyrie" game where he is hot, and I don't know if we've really seen that yet. He's coming off a double-double (24pts/10reb). His highest scoring output since his 27 points versus Boston. I just get a feeling he's brewing for a big game.

I'll be interested in watching the Greek Freak tonight, I can't spell or pronounce his name but you know who I'm referring to right?
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Cavs are forcing it out there, they need to be patient but Milwaukee's playing tight D thus far. Kyrie is coming out and playing exactly like I hoped he would so far. He is attacking and drawing fouls. The cavs are moving the ball around well though.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Great first Q from the Cavs, they're exploiting Milwaukee's inexperience. Kevin Love is absolutely killing it 17 points and 5 rebounds. His only miss was a three. Lebron and Kyrie have 5 of Cleveland's 8 assists. It's very good so far, LeBron and Love played the whole quarter.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know WTF happened... Blatt needs to incorporate the bench unless he plans on playing 4/5 starters 40 minutes tonight.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know WTF happened... Blatt needs to incorporate the bench unless he plans on playing 4/5 starters 40 minutes tonight.
    or more
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Did Dion Waiters get hurt or traded ? 9 min ?

TT 25 min ?

Post Thanks / Like

He rode Love so hard... how hard ?
    he crapped up.............. good grief

Post Thanks / Like

I don't get to watch many games through the week, sadly...but it sounds like our bench still sucks, the starters are playing wayyyyyyy too many minutes, and Dion has fallen off the planet. At least they got it done when it counted. it sounded like Kyrie is buying in with the D mentality too....which is HUGE.

Post Thanks / Like

Yet to watch all the game only the last 9 min.
    but Miller was big then........ can't say i've ever seen him play better D

Kyrie - is very coachable if he was not he would have not been on team USA

we just need a NBA coach lol

Post Thanks / Like

I actually had high hopes for Blatt...just from what I read...really didn't know anything about him. I'm beginning to be worried about him, though. He's a long way from home and his family is in Israel from what i understand. That's some freaking pressure with no close support. I am hoping not...a coaching change or a perceived one would really really suck....and we might lose Luck in the aftermath.

Lebron seems to have gone to the Josh Gordon school of disinterest. I'm thinking HE wants to be carried for a change....so that he can rest up and be more of a closer when the game is on the line...course that is probably horseshit.

The bench just blows...I certainly hope they are not submitting to Lebron to bring in HIS boys that he wants to play with because...so far...it ain't workin. He still needs people around him to tell him NO...whether he likes it or not. With these opt out contracts....that's not going to be easy to keep him happy while smacking him around when he needs it. He needs to commit and just play ball.

They've looked better, though. We're gonna need to send out a search party for Dion.

Post Thanks / Like

LBJ is being really cool as always. he's doing more than i wished for. but he has to. the rookie coach.... new guys.... that don't know how to win games on a consistent basis.
    next to nothing bench because the coach refuses to play them, and for that he just might get canned soon. all it takes is 1 call from LBJ to Mr Gilbert. from my view i would have made that call already. but see LBJ cooler than me !
    but you can bet money LBJ has a plan and if he sees it slipping .....bam shit hits the fan

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I was making a joke earlier... Lebron Forty-One Minutes, Kyrie Forty Minutes, Love Thirty-Nine Minutes.Love started off the game on absolute fire. It was something to be seen, 17 first quarter points... 10 points the rest of the game. Finished with a double double. Kyrie had a strong game as well just as I had hoped but was again 40 minutes.

I just don't know what to say about the rotations, he barely rolls three guys off the bench. The only thing I can think is that he has no confidence in his bench. Waiters getting 8 minutes IS rather telling, why didn't he play? He missed the only shot he took in 8 minutes.

The Bucks came back strong in the second quarter, and I think Blatt may have panicked. I am serious that the minutes just don't make sense. Our bench is wildly inconsistent but hell he rarely plays it... We are now 9-7 but we can't burnout the team early...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes here we are with almost 25% of the season over and he has not even figured out rotations...... come on man.

On the same subject did you see the box score on the bulls game ?
    the Butcher had Pau Gasol in for 50 ......50 @ his age ?

Post Thanks / Like

The Butcher hahahahahaha Thibs is pretty merciless. Pao is a warrior though, remember it's double OT. It's one of those games where you ask your boys "You ok?" and you keep em in. He's my favourite player, as he is one of the few remaining connections to my Vancouver Grizzlies of course. I love Pao. Chicago is one of those teams who will present a problem for us all year, and I would love/hate to see them in the Playoffs.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Butcher hahahahahaha Thibs is pretty merciless. Pao is a warrior though, remember it's double OT. It's one of those games where you ask your boys "You ok?" and you keep em in. He's my favourite player, as he is one of the few remaining connections to my Vancouver Grizzlies of course. I love Pao. Chicago is one of those teams who will present a problem for us all year, and I would love/hate to see them in the Playoffs.
    I was counting our players being fresher than the Bulls... not at this rate.

The Butcher - i stole that from somewhere
    Last edited by madmadworld; 12-03-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vs Milwaukee

Any scooterists in Milwaukee? I sold a P to a guy out there and he is looking for some local guidance for a shop to visit for questions. Thanks