Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2014-2015 season 3

Post Thanks / Like

Default NBA 2014-2015 season 3

JR playing better than ever and I've seen him a ton over the years. doing all the little things he would forget in the past............ for months at a time. lol

Timo thinking to much about being pulled. caught him looking at the bench the past few games on bad plays. needs to be told not to think just play your best. but David lowering his minutes when he is still being a plus player.... make him this way. boo

Delly 9 minutes lots of bad match ups with the Raptors... David seen this good for him
    but what happens in 7 game series ? Kyrie playing 40+ minutes every game ? i guess

Nice to see six in double figures.

WTF with James (The Champ)Jones got like zero minutes for 40 games... then David learns he can play ??? smh would like 20 minutes with David just to feel him out.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Philadelphia at Oklahoma City

Jason Richardson came back to life with 29
    Westbrook the story with 5,000 points. this dude..... gone wild.

Post Thanks / Like

Some thoughts:

- Nice to see Craig Sager back! I love his crazy suits.
    - Mark Gasol with a HUGE buzzer beater .02 remaining, to beat Houston in the final moments Wednesday night. I wanted to watch the Cavs/Raptors game but I can't help but watch my Grizz lately. GRINDHOUSE.
    - Westbrook has been playing great but he single handedly cost the Thunder the game tonight lmao.
    - Shouldn't have doubted the Trail Blazers tonight... Dallas has repeatedly disappointed me this season.
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Sager back ... yes.. i would wear that stuff too lol

Memphis at Houston.. was a goody saved it for tonight.

Dallas... oh no Rondo .....did not fit in.... being a FA thought he would just ball out for the $$$$$$..... who wants him now ?

Post Thanks / Like

Saved it for tonight? What about the Cavs/Hawks? All the good games when I have to work lmao.

Rondo is uncoachable. He's a dynamic player but I think he needs an environment where he has a bit of freedom. Similar to how Blatt has been handling JR.

On the slate:
    Toronto/Charlotte - Coming off the tough loss to Cleveland, Toronto can beat the Hornets even without Lowry. Will they?
    Chicago/Indiana - I always like watching these two teams play eachother.
    Phoenix/Brooklyn - An important game for two teams clinging to their playoff hopes.
    My Grizz vs Your Lakers madworld, nuff said
    Dallas/Golden State - The way Dallas played last night, I'm scared for them.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Saved it for tonight?
    Thursday night lol

Post Thanks / Like

On the Slate:

- Raptors/Thunder: Should be a doozie but the way Toronto has been playing lately, and without Lowry, I expect another Westbrook triple-double...
    - Lakers/Mavericks: Wonder how this one will go down. Think the Lakers can pull one out vs Dallas?
    - Utah/Brooklyn: The Jazz have very quietly been playing some good basketball. It's taken them a while to come around this season but I've kept an eye on them. Very good defensively.
    - Clippers/Warriors: Fuck both of these teams (mostly the Clippers) but Golden State still arguably the best team in the NBA...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

This is the play I was Oh Fucking and Wowing about last night. If LBJ would have had a lane to slam it...well...icing on the cake.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    Next 9 games
    Starts tonight 6 good teams the other 2 are also well coached & the Sun's.
    down hill most of rest Griz & bulls @ home only real bumps in the road to the Playoffs. how sweet is that ?
    2 games left we are 4-3 only beat 1 the Really good team(GS). but moved up to second place today.
    off to TX we go.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like that probably becomes 5-3...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

What's going on with the Mavs? Is Rondo being Rondo? I don't follow it nearly as much as you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not entirely sure myself Ezra. Rondo was suspended one game for dissidence and other than that... Its tough to say

They have the same record we do, so it's not like they're playing badly but lately they've just been off their game. Some nights they're world beaters. then others they're losing like they're one of the NBA's worst teams. Rondo has a terrible PER (sitting at a 10.1, for reference, Delly is just over a 7 right now).

I think they're just having a rough patch, could it be Rondo? Seems to be the case that Rondo IS being Rondo but I don't know if it's having as detrimental an effect as in Boston.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Some nice games on the slate today:

Brooklyn/Miami should be a dogfight.
    Clippers/Warriors as they jockey for playoff position.
    Houston/Portland in much of the same.
    Minnesota/Phoenix, Wiggins has averaged 20ppg since the All Star break. I think those who were skeptical of him are eating crow by now... Kid is a baller.
    Detroit/Golden State because I just want to see an upset. Detroit has been playing some surprising basketball.
    Orlando/Milwaukee should be a nice faceoff of two of the NBA's youngest teams. Bucks should win though...
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 03-11-2015 at 03:13 PM.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

2 wins on the TX trip... Fantastic
    Kyrie & LBJ 88 points in 91 minutes. 30-52 58%
    the rest of team 40 points in 174 minutes on 14 of 39 36%

We go as far as these 2 take us.

2 off days then Magic Sunday then the heat Monday back to back hate it. looking forward to Fridays game with the Pacers we owe them a ass whipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Grizz got beat bad by the Wizards but we were resting Zbo AND Gasol, AND Conley (Who may be hurt...)

What a shell of a team lmao. John Wall felt disrespected they sat their best guys :P

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    We go as far as these 2 take us.

2 off days then Magic Sunday then the heat Monday back to back hate it. looking forward to Fridays game with the Pacers we owe them a ass whipping.
    I agree completely re Kyrie/LeBron. I am still in awe of that game last night...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what has happened to the Raptors but their slide has been troubling. On their way toward losing their 12th game out of their last 13... They need to turn it around fast or their playoff run, and season, will be very anti-climactic.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what has happened to the Raptors but their slide has been troubling. On their way toward losing their 12th game out of their last 13... They need to turn it around fast or their playoff run, and season, will be very anti-climactic.
    What seems to be their troubles ?

Post Thanks / Like

Everything. It just seems like they can't get out of their own way. Part of me has always thought Coach Casey held them back and I wonder if he's coached them to their peak as far as what he can do. Their bench has been invisible. IMO they have two PF's in Amir Johnson and Patrick Paterson who if you combined them, they would be an elite player. That's their biggest hole. Casey doesn't mix and match with his diverse roster, he goes small and teams bully them inside when they go small.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Everything. It just seems like they can't get out of their own way. Part of me has always thought Coach Casey held them back and I wonder if he's coached them to their peak as far as what he can do. Their bench has been invisible. IMO they have two PF's in Amir Johnson and Patrick Paterson who if you combined them, they would be an elite player. That's their biggest hole. Casey doesn't mix and match with his diverse roster, he goes small and teams bully them inside when they go small.
    Can't win consistently it without a bench. gotta get something .. slowing down the game if you can't score with Great D something.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cleveland at Orlando

32 points for the bench

random thoughts
    Maserati:minutes are ??? most of of his rotations are fixed ... save his
    last back to back of the season with heat Monday 14 games left
    does Mike Miller make a come back ?
    Shawn Marion suited up
    Lauren Holtkamp

Kevin McHale - what a better coach he is with good players

Post Thanks / Like

I missed the game. How was it?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Terrible game. Lebron looked old and worn out. Too much liquor the night before maybe.

Whole team looked pretty dreadful.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

One to forget.
    they were not ready to play...... @ 80% they are not good lol
    the heats playoff lives, LBJ back....THEY WERE SMOKING Hot.. could use the back to back excuse

David has fuel for practice, to get them back on D track.. they been leaning on their O hard imo

Brooklyn Wednesday should help