Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NBA 2014-2015 season 3

Post Thanks / Like

What a train wreck THAT was. Oy Vey!

Post Thanks / Like

LBJ interested in playing the Nets ?... no not much .....why do you ask?
    played 9:30 minutes to start the game poor guy could not get into it. was blowing into his hands for much of it.......... peering around like adult at Chickie Cheese lol

David gave him 2:30 off and sent him back what a Slave Driver. he was the only starter. the bench was great, fixing LBJ's +/-. ...45 on the night that bench bunch. LBJ got his first basket after playing 18 minutes. that got the sweat going. he was passing well picking up dimes all the while. did not pull himself played all the 2nd qtr.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Shit lmao. Slave Driver gives no fucks apparently, I didn't expect LeBron to play.

Glad to hear the bench played well, we will need them to elevate if we want to go deep in the playoffs.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Watched the Spurs vs Knicks game. who the hell are those guys ? lol first game I watched the Knicks in months. they were playing 4 white guys worse than a euro team

Post Thanks / Like

One of them is Andrea Bargnani. One of the Raptors biggest busts, he's actually been playing really well lately. The Knicks are dealing with injuries, and are truly a poorly built team.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

http://espn.go.com/nba/schedule

I keep track of games there and have noted Cav's tickets are the highest priced of all teams no matter where they play this season todays game has the lowest price i can remember 319 available from $37 my guess the avg is $85-100.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Memphis prices have nearly tripled apparently a lot of fans said they could go see a game for 20 bucks earlier in the season those seats are now about 60 bucks, its usually based on who we're playing too of course.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Minnesota at Utah

Game of the night no Kevin Garnett,Gary Neal,Ricky Rubio,Kevin Martin,Nikola Pekovic, Anthony Bennett(bust?).
    no matter........ OT who cares............ with only 7 players pull out a gutty road win. has any team had more player missed games ? nope looked it up. they have 16 players on payroll !
    that link is crazy don't understand it all but they are #1.

Wiggins 22 on 10-19
    Zach LaVine on what i guess a career night 46 min 27 points

A number of players on both sides would be a tough "who he play for"

Jazz talking heads : color guy mostly said he would not have made the Love trade. shows just how many Cav's games he's watched. my guess Wiggins would be getting very limited minutes if he stayed here with David and all else was the same ie Shump,JR,Timo. he would have a few DNP's. maybe 10 -12 minutes a night or <
    don't see David a lover of rookie mistakes and he makes them, kid needs 20 lb of muscle added that will make him hard to stop down the line.what is frustrating is when he doesn't exploit miss matches when he has them. if he develops will he be better than Love in 4-5 years imo yes, would be less sure of that if he was here.

Post Thanks / Like

K Love on First take next

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    K Love on First take next
    Tricked me just BS about K Love
    Really these 2 saying Love not worth max $$..... are you sure ?
    Bosh picking up some fine $$$.. not as good of a rebounder
    Steven A blamed Blatt for not figuring this out ..of Love not playing in 14 ..4th qtr's

Post Thanks / Like

It's his defense man. Love is a liability at that end. Blatt trusts James Jones, out of position, to be more defensively responsible in those key minutes.

Not exactly rocket science for these geniuses like Stephen A Smith to figure out...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

They were making the argument you can't pay max $ to a guy who does not play crunch time. and it's a good point... who does that ?
    it's happened 14 times he missed 5 games so he has played in 53 4th qtr's. and we are mostly protecting leads by then if needed. match up's etc
    should not be this hard not like Jones is some kinda Michael Cooper lol
    if he were more incorporated O it would be the opponents reacting. this can be easier. next year ?

Post Thanks / Like

Tricked me just BS about K Love
    Really these 2 saying Love not worth max $$..... are you sure ?
    Bosh picking up some fine $$$.. not as good of a rebounder
    Steven A blamed Blatt for not figuring this out ..of Love not playing in 14 ..4th qtr's
    I can't watch those 2. I used to watch cold pizza and skip's others show's mostly to just watch other people verbally beat Skip up. They went full time with S A Smith tho and I hate him more than Skip lol....so there are 2 guys on my screen I can't stand and am close minded to anything coming out of their mouths.....Good Lord I'm my father.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ezrahauden View Post
    I can't watch those 2. I used to watch cold pizza and skip's others show's mostly to just watch other people verbally beat Skip up. They went full time with S A Smith tho and I hate him more than Skip lol....so there are 2 guys on my screen I can't stand and am close minded to anything coming out of their mouths.....Good Lord I'm my father.
    At first it was ok.. now it's too fake 98% of the time so they stay muted 85% of the time lol

Post Thanks / Like

I used to like PTI, Around The Horn is about the only talking head show I don't mind anymore. I think it's because of the 'game show' aspect of it.

I had a Hockey night last night since the hometown Jets were playing my Canucks. It was a good game, Canucks scored 5 unanswered goals after starting the second period down 2-0. First Canucks game I've watched since 2011...

What's been happening in the BBall lately? I know we clinched a playoff spot, and so did the Grizz. The Bulls/Raptors will be playing for 3rd place soon.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    I used to like PTI, Around The Horn is about the only talking head show I don't mind anymore. I think it's because of the 'game show' aspect of it.

I had a Hockey night last night since the hometown Jets were playing my Canucks. It was a good game, Canucks scored 5 unanswered goals after starting the second period down 2-0. First Canucks game I've watched since 2011...

What's been happening in the BBall lately? I know we clinched a playoff spot, and so did the Grizz. The Bulls/Raptors will be playing for 3rd place soon.
    I still like PTI...even tho Wilbon destroys the Browns. I think it's funny actually. Why I take that from him and not others...unsure...I think I just like the guy....Kornheiser too.

I like PTI as well...listen to both on podcasts if I can't catch the shows. Hey this would make a good thread. What media to you follow daily?

I also always try to see The Sports Reporters on Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like

What media to you follow daily?
    I don't watch TV. I follow Reddit, and Bleacher Report's TeamStream app (Which is just a good source for 'breaking sports news'). I'll read blogs like Cleveland Frowns. Twitter is also a great source of media but I don't follow sports media types on Twitter I just follow people who produce humor for the most part. Like myself. But I do follow the odd sports-type.

Deadspin is also a major source for me. Some of the stuff the post is eye-roll worthy but some of it, like their following of the Manti Te'o situation as one example, they can be on the forefront of sports journalism at times. Because I find sports takes itself too seriously, I like Deadspin because it knows its full of shit and calls it out where as a lot of sources like ESPN etc, no they couldn't bother to do anything like that.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't watch TV. I follow Reddit, and Bleacher Report's TeamStream app (Which is just a good source for 'breaking sports news'). I'll read blogs like Cleveland Frowns. Twitter is also a great source of media but I don't follow sports media types on Twitter I just follow people who produce humor for the most part. Like myself. But I do follow the odd sports-type.

Deadspin is also a major source for me. Some of the stuff the post is eye-roll worthy but some of it, like their following of the Manti Te'o situation as one example, they can be on the forefront of sports journalism at times. Because I find sports takes itself too seriously, I like Deadspin because it knows its full of shit and calls it out where as a lot of sources like ESPN etc, no they couldn't bother to do anything like that.
    Cool...I'll check out that Frowns blog.

Post Thanks / Like

Since I'm retarded no no retired when just setting around can have 3 sets going + the laptop in front of me. when theres a topic that interest i'll turn up the volume on Boomer & Carton, Mike & Mile, Dan Patrick in the AM.
    M&M is so lame without a guest. Dan is ok but those dannets yuk. Boomer & Carton the best imo and they are not all that.

Record & FF Highly ?. Horn, PTI, Drennan & Rome.
    Highly ?.. is funny + long videos on the people sexing up themsleves
    Horn, has never been the same since Jay Mariotti got canned............ on many levels.
    PTI... habit
    Rome... he was tough years ago.. not so much now... likes his $$
    Drennan .. for my home time stuff... not that he knows alot about stuff... he too was tough decades ago.
    ALL of our media not just sports fear pissing people off and getting black balled .....this is sad.

don't care to read about sports other than......

Read the newspaper everyday.also follow the world going down on Al Jazeera news & BBC our news media is sexed.
    Any time you feel bad.. poor me ... watch Al Jazeera you will be thanking God even if you have to invent your own God. not the Al Jazeera on our cable here in the state's the real one Al Jazeera English.

Post Thanks / Like

Larry Hughes

Post Thanks / Like

Larry Hughes
    Disappointment

Is this a word association game?

Post Thanks / Like

Disappointment

Is this a word association game?
    yes

Post Thanks / Like

Damn madworld, I am envious of that setup!

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Damn madworld, I am envious of that setup!
    But you're young by the time you get this old mine will look like windows 98 lol or worse B&W