Thread: VS Phoenix Gameday Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default VS Phoenix Gameday Thread

We've got the Suns today. Phoenix has been on the outside looking in, and with time running out. They traded Goran Dragic AND Isiah Thomas but landed Brandon Knight, somewhat freeing up their congested back court.

The mantra is simple, minimize mistakes, score points and play good defense.

LeBron said he sucked vs. Atlanta, well I don't see him having two bad games in a row...

Brandon Knight has averaged 26.5 points in two games against Cleveland earlier this season while he played for the Bucks, might be a player to watch out for, especially if he's coming off the bench.
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Game Day Bitches! I'll get to see this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Cavs look good in the first half. Slow out of the gates but they are really showing a lot more energy than Phoenix at both ends. Mozgod is just absurd out there. If TT misses it, he's probably going to scoop it up. Great offensive rebounding from those two when they're both on the floor.
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!