Thread: VS Mavericks Gameday Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default VS Mavericks Gameday Thread

Little late on this one... Cavs currently in complete control in the 3Q

Love, LeBron and JR could all get double doubles depending on how things play out.

Perk sighting... Albeit briefly.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I bet Cuban would pay big money if he could brainwash LBJ into thinking he was born in Texas. I just caught the last 2 minutes....what an ass whoopin.

Post Thanks / Like

It was thorough domination. I expected Dallas to put up more of a fight TBH but they're playing some bunk basketball lately. They're like the Raptors of the west...
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!