Thread: Vs Magic Gameday Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Vs Magic Gameday Thread

Don't expect much fight from the Magic, we are thoroughly and completely the better team. Cleveland has won the last ten meetings between the two teams. The Magic have lost 3 straight, and shot below 40% during those three games.

With a back-to-back, I'm looking to see how much play time the bench gets...
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

The Magic are not as bad as I was expecting. They're putting up more of a fight than Dallas did...

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Magic are not as bad as I was expecting. They're putting up more of a fight than Dallas did...
    Agreed...they are probably more motivated than usual playing the mighty Cavs as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Someone should inform Kyrie there are other guys on the floor he may want to pass the ball to.

Post Thanks / Like

Sabathia in the hizzy...he's back up near 3 bills.

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if this would work for a sig...prolly too much data. Might be too annoying after awhile as well. Cool gif tho.

Post Thanks / Like

LBJ scaring those people in the front row lol.

Post Thanks / Like

I switched over to the Raps game in the 3rd Q because the Magic started playing some ugly basketball and we had a a like 15 point lead :P

WOOF WOOF WOOF!