Thread: Welcome to the NFL forum

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome to the NFL forum

Since we are on the cusp of another season, the moderators and I decided it might be a good idea to start this sub forum to keep the Browns section free from discussion about other teams and focused solely on the Browns.

The only exception to that rule would be stories about teams in the AFC North as their stories/problems/updates do have a direct affect on the Browns. For the other 28 teams however, threads pertaining to them should be posted here.

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't NFL Rumble the same name as website you did several years ago Inspecta?

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed it was. Figured I would give the ol' site a little nod.....

Post Thanks / Like

Ah.....memories..

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about this sub-foruming business. I am not sure the board is big enough to support having several sub-forums when the main forum has seen a dip in activity lately. With the smallish group of regulars here, don't you think it will get kind of stupid to bounce between sections like this?

Post Thanks / Like

Well I knew it wouldn't take long for somebody to say this was a bad idea. It's just our MO around these parts.

You might be right as far as the fantasy board goes, however I think we have enough to carry an NFL sub forum.

We shall see though...

Post Thanks / Like

I love it, Spec. I like to talk NFL in general and semi-follow several other teams and players. I think a lot of us do. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Yay, NFL talk.

I agree with PB&J though - subforums have inherent magic qualities that seem to get them ignored.

Like science we will see how it turns out by experimentation.
    Last edited by Crow; 09-04-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's not like we had to pay extra to put a sub forum in. If it doesn't pan out we axe them and go back to normal.

At any rate, I like having an NFL sub forum because once the season starts there will be a lot of story lines in the NFL that have nothing to do with the Browns and it'll be nice to have them in their own section so it doesn't clutter Browns talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Inspecta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well it's not like we had to pay extra to put a sub forum in. If it doesn't pan out we axe them and go back to normal.

At any rate, I like having an NFL sub forum because once the season starts there will be a lot of story lines in the NFL that have nothing to do with the Browns and it'll be nice to have them in their own section so it doesn't clutter Browns talk.

I agree Spec! I like having the sub forum because like you said it gives us a chance to talk about the goings on in the NFL without cluttering up or having to root around for it in the Browns section.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masters View Post
    Ah.....mammories..
    I like that one better.
    Maybe I should put down the coffee and try to get some sleep and finish loading the OS and software on my desktop tomorrow, err, later today.
    You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Inspecta View Post
    Since we are on the cusp of another season, the moderators and I decided it might be a good idea to start this sub forum to keep the Browns section free from discussion about other teams and focused solely on the Browns.

The only exception to that rule would be stories about teams in the AFC North as their stories/problems/updates do have a direct affect on the Browns. For the other 28 teams however, threads pertaining to them should be posted here.

this is funny, yes it was the site a few years ago. Yes, it was the site I silently supported Inspecta to make go a few years ago.

Indeed, it is back/.................my wonder now is did he ever make reference to my clues to success or ever even reference how I helped him

In any case..................it is what it is
    Offense wins Championships, OL guys are a Dime a Dozen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Yay, NFL talk.

I agree with PB&J though - subforums have inherent magic qualities that seem to get them ignored.

Like science we will see how it turns out by experimentation.
    i was proven wrong

by SCINECE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    i was proven wrong

by SCINECE
    I am amazed and perplexed by how many results I get from a google search of SCINECE...

Post Thanks / Like

spelling doesn't matter its the thought that counts sort of like when you give your mom that dead gerbil at least you got her something at all right even if it smells kind of bad