Thread: Old Logo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Old Logo

Anybody else missing the Old Cavs logo with the basketball net and / or the Muskateer with the sword? i mean our logo is alright rn but i miss the old ones

Post Thanks / Like

I like the old basketball net style logo from the 90's (and maybe older than that? I remember it from the 90's)

Though I do like the current wine/gold jerseys a lot more than the design under LeBron's previous tenure.
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Ye I like that old logo its like 1993-2003 I believe

Post Thanks / Like

I like the navy blue jerseys they've worn a lot the 2nd half.
    the orange "Cavs" logo with the V hoop had it's time & place... in the 80's & 90's.
    The black & pastels logo was the worst (before the Wine&Gold revert)... and the team always sucked with it.
    I like the look LeBron brought in - like it A LOT!
    Better than the current adjustments, too.
    the new yellow jerseys and maroon block 'Cleveland' is a nod to the 70's look of the Cavs franchise... it needs modernized.
    I like the colors for the road, but put the logos & insignias from LeBron's early years on... the Sworded C & such... they're the best logos ever for the Cavs.

Just like the royal and orange went well with the Mark Price/Larry Nance/Brad Daugherty era..... this current stuff goes well with the Kyrie/LeBron/Love era.
    Last edited by Lou Groza; 04-12-2015 at 02:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kendall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I like that old logo its like 1993-2003 I believe
    That's the timeframe of (what I call) the black and pastels ...something like 95-2002.
    LeBron never played in them. It was a black background that read CAVS at the top in a light Blue striped font, and I think an orange ball, rim, and white net were under it. That's the one I despised, really & the teams were never really good - usually very bad.

The era before that was the royal and orange with a "CAVS" logo and a ball going into the V.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap:

Did you know the Pirates actually STOLE a player in 1890 .... and THAT'S how they got the nickname that stuck?!

They WERE called the pittsburgh Alleghany's....

Post Thanks / Like

Really? Lou i never knew that lol