Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Playoffs

Post Thanks / Like

Boston at Cleveland, Good enough
    Brooklyn at Atlanta, late to late awake up call
    Portland at Memphis, Now or never ? for the Griz
    San Antonio at LA Clippers, BIG LA Win.. if they lost cooked.. home court matters ?
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely now or never mmw. They played like they want it G1...

Still not sold on the Clips. We will see how G2 goes there.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 04-20-2015 at 02:59 PM.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Cavs sweep celtics. 5 games at most.

Hawks 5 games.
    Bulls 5 games.

I think clippers win in 7. Even if spurs get by clippers,they will be too worn out to get to the nba finals. Rockets grizz n warriors are all gonna beat on themselves. Clips n spurs winner will have hardest road to finals.

Post Thanks / Like

Have watched a ton of Isaiah Thomas since he was a rookie, if i could get one message out to our bigs it would be..stay on your feet.. when he drives. he gets bigs off their feet takes the contact and abuses them. keep the feet ...judge the distance and you can block his shot more times than not when you have a play on the ball.

Other wise our defense has been good 75% of the time, about all you can ask in the association.
    too many TO in this last game LBJ said he would tighten that up.
    Now for the BIG TEST 2 road games ........Stay with it.

Post Thanks / Like

the playoffs have been pretty bunk so far really, the only series with any competition is the SA/LAC series so far.

Toronto needs a huge win tonight but on the road, I just don't know. They have gotten cold at the worst time and the Dwayne Casey is not putting his best players on the court.... does he want to lose? I think he's coaching "not to lose" rather than trying to win out there.

Dallas? Do they have any chance of not being swept? The Rondo gamble is lost money at this point.

Speaking of LAC/SA, I hope the Spurs can take a 2-1 lead tonight. I just really don't like the Clippers (I don't know what changed, I loved them before lol when they sucked ass :P)

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Toronto doing just about anything they can to lose this series... this effort is awful.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Golden State with the sweep tonight? Not sure Memphis can handle GS in r2...

Nets push their series a game with a win.

Bucks should be in a 2-2 series right now...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Not as competitive of a round 1 as I would of liked.
    the dlippers oh Clippers wtf do they do next year ? 2 super stars, a top D guy...
    what happened to Crawford ? even with those 3 guys he has to be effective or they can't win. 1-11 5 points last game 5 -24 in the 2 loses.

Bucks put Rose on his butt yet ? lol... David better be saving Perk for that job.

Put the C's away get some rest. i hope

Post Thanks / Like

Raptors... unless Lowry outplays John Wall and the Raptors remember how to play team defense, they're getting swept.

Cavs... fuck I am so mad right now. We made it but at what cost... Read Love's injury isn't serious but how much do we really know right now.

Clippers even the series, but have no business doing so. San Antonio has already shown they are the superior team, time to end this.

Does Houston sweep tonight?

How does every series play 4 games before Atlanta/NY plays its third? This scheduling is drunk as fuck.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

The Raptors are extinct
    they just showed zip don't follow them much but get a game wtf

Bucks can they pull off another win ??? we will see

BIG win for the Clip's must win game they got it.

Dallas lmao what a train wreck

Post Thanks / Like

The Raptors went ice cold when Lowry got hurt late in the season, even before that. After the all star break, Derozan was hurt and the team lost its mojo then, battled hard but when Demar came back it didn't seem like they were clicking, then Lowry goes down. Might've been the nail in the coffin even then. The team was the hottest team not named Atlanta to start the year.

For the team to collapse like that, its time for coach Casey to go. I've seen enough. That team will never be a winner with him as coach.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Dallas gambled on Rondo and lost hard, I bet the coach/GM look back at that trade as a disaster. They were hoping he would help take them over the hump, not further behind it.

I'd like the Bucks to take one more game, it should be a 2-2 series right now. I wouldn't be shocked if it still went to 6 or 7 games but for Chicago to not capitalize and win now would be criminal. Before the Love injury I felt for sure we could beat them. Now... I don't know.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 04-26-2015 at 10:22 PM.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Paul Pierce helps the Wizards deal with prosperity

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The team was the hottest team not named Atlanta to start the year.

For the team to collapse like that, its time for coach Casey to go. I've seen enough.
    See what your saying ?

Not saying Casey is a world beater..... guessing he will take the knife.
    like I said don't follow them only seen about 20 games this season. but those players most of them take some poor shots. speaking about the ball handlers, Lou seems the worse he shoots as he's getting out of his car lol
    kinda like JR when he was a nugget. if you have 3 guys like that then it pressures the rest to take shots whenever they get a touch. imo
    all players take poor shoots but this stands out with what little I've seen.... your take ?

Post Thanks / Like

Nah you're pretty much right, Lou Williams is the worst offender in that regard. It was worse before the Rudy Gay trade last year.

Coach Casey's only got the balls to bench a guy like James Johnson over shit like that. The team plays with no discipline on either end of the court. I've watched the Raptors for a number of years now, Casey's entire tenure, and the team has barely grown in that time. Players they brought in have been stifled, he doesn't make his talent work. I bet his teammates saw Johnson on the bench and that killed morale knowing he could help them on the court. I don't get the vendetta, maybe Johnson hasn't grown much from when he was a rookie under Casey but that shit is too much.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Deron Williams 35 point Nets win tied 2-2 holy crap

Post Thanks / Like

Bucks still Alive........ Michael Carter-Williams 10-15 out of his mind

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao my Bulls fan friend has given up hope. Does Milwaukee push it 7 games?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Best night of the playoffs ? so far

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the dlippers oh Clippers wtf do they do next year ? 2 super stars, a top D guy...
    what happened to Crawford ? even with those 3 guys he has to be effective or they can't win. 1-11 5 points last game 5 -24 in the 2 loses.
    As Crawford goes so the Clips 4-15 0-6 on 3's 8 points they lose. the other night 6-13 with 15 a win. the other win 7-10 3-4 on 3's 17.

2 wins 13- 23
    3 loses 9- 39

Talking heads going after Jordan he is what he is every night. lol
    in the 3 loses he's shooting the same % as the regular season about 40%

Post Thanks / Like

That's exactly why I say the Clippers are a façade. DeAndre is their best arguably. Paul is overrated, as is Griffin. They don't beat SA...
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 04-29-2015 at 08:29 AM.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Most of these players are ...OverRated ??????????? ..LMAO

In fairness to the Clip's these dang Spur's are up to their tricks again get you in a close game all the Drama and wait out the pressure till they other side can't take it. they are so good in close games, it's like Pop has voodoo dolls over their poking them. yea that's the ticket..

Boris ..AYKM .Diaw hitting that 3

With KLove gone getting to the Finals a harder road... dark tunnel...if you do reward is the Spur's that's ugly.
    anyone but them..... please
    Last edited by madmadworld; 04-29-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Game 7 - * Sat. May 2, San Antonio at L.A. Clippers, TNT 8:00 pm et

What .......... it should be over before the Fight but Still
    guess TNT just got this. But would have been big for ABC 3 or 4 pm et ?

Post Thanks / Like

Who takes the series? Champs?

I won't be surprised if LAC pulls through at this point but it's disappointing SAS couldn't put the Clippers away...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!