Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We will be working with the #Browns to sell the new Jerseys through this site. 100% of profits go back to you!

Post Thanks / Like

Default We will be working with the #Browns to sell the new Jerseys through this site. 100% of profits go back to you!

We have stayed away from all advertising up to this point, and we have no plans to delve any deeper into this, however in this case we thought it might be a good way to drive some revenue towards having a few in-season contests for our members.

We will be only working directly with the official Browns shop, and this won't be a permanent thing, but we do want to give it a go and see if it's worthwhile. We recieve 10% of the profits, and hopefully we would generate enough revenue to purchase some Browns gear and/or tickets, and then hold some contests to give the stuff away. Absolutely zero percent of this will go into my pocket, and I am more than happy to share screenshots and what not when the time comes of exactly where we stand.

So ...if you plan on buying any of the new Browns gear, please do it through the link/banner under the scoreboard on the main page!

Thanks Browns family ...and any complaints can be sent directly to Enigmatic Evil!
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 04-14-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

New jerseys are supposed to go live at 7:47 ...I do have some other information I am not sure if I allowed to share at this point ...will let you know.
    I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Will this be just the Jerseys or will we be able to buy other stuff (more affordable stuff)???
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't coving for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

I am pretty sure anything you purchase through our links will go towards our 10%.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

and what about international customers like me or BrownsDownunder

Post Thanks / Like

Good move Gabe.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't matter. Use our links, we should get credit.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

TPBB... this is incredbile. Major Kudos. Seriously, you are the best

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

First of all dude, if you want to throw some ads up, go the fuck for it. In fact, I openly encourage you to do it.

You put a heap of effort into keeping us animals in a nicely furnished enclosure. If you're good at something, never do it for free. You deserve a little extra cash on the side. We know you, we know the profits will come back into the forum, and it can also go into expanding horizons. BH merchandise, advertisement etc. Let's make this thing bigger than Jesus. Our opinions are constantly better than fucking beat writers who get paid a lot of money to do what they do and I, for one, would rather see someone making a profit off my undeniable genius.

I am down for anything. Plus, the advertisement looks cool anyway. Rock on.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. It's just a hobby for me at this point ...maybe when we hit a critical mass we can explore monetizing this joint to make it better, but for now we do it for the love. You guys make it what it is, and we have become one of the more popular destinations for Browns fans on the internet. I like being one of the few places not trying to make a buck. I would be remiss if I didn't mention our selfless mods who do a great job and ask for nothing in return.

Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by TheBestPlayersPlay; 04-14-2015 at 03:46 PM.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Should we sticky this bad boy?
    BROWNS 2017: TIME TO SHIT THE BED IN ANOTHER DRAFT, YAY!
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Ima be getting whitner stitched new jersey

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good deal to me. New forum...new jerseys. Brownies looking up.

Post Thanks / Like

My Browns T-Shirts are like 5+ years old. Probably closer to the 6-7 years old range. They've been getting ragged for awhile now, but good for wearing around the house and I have one that's still good for casual Fridays at work.

However, if I could buy some new gear AND have 10% go this site? Count me in! I think it's a good deal and I'm glad you don't plan on taking it any further. Nothing worse than a "website from hell" with 17 million ads all over the place.

-Al

Post Thanks / Like

P.S. I'd even be OK with it if all the profits didn't go directly back to us. If it helps you keep the site up and running without spending your own personal cash, then I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Heck, you could even keep a couple bucks for your beer fund and I'd be OK with it. You all (R.I.P. Inspecta included) have spent time, effort, and money to keep this going for us. I certainly appreciate it.

-Al

Post Thanks / Like

Great job as usual Gabe.
    2017 Draft picks: #1, #12, #33, #52, #65, #108, #145, #175, #181, #185, #188 - 11 total
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - Two in 2nd (Eagles/Wentz & Texans/Osweiler), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 11 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, S. Coleman, Kessler, Drango, Kindred, 2017 #12 (Eagles) & #52 (Titans), 2018 2nd rnd (Eagles) pick
    Draft: 4/28-30, Rookie MiniCamp: 5/12-14, OTA's: 5/23-6/8, Veteran MiniCamp: 6/13-15

Post Thanks / Like

Tailgate fund??? Sweet....
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding! If we're going to buy gear...and some of us are going to anyway, this forum may as well get a kickback. I just checked out some hats....FINALLY we have some good looking Browns hats to wear in public! To date I could only wear one and feel good about it....almost all the old ones were just butt ugly. I'll be stocking up on hats and tee's this weekend when I have more time to peruse.

Good idea, man.

Post Thanks / Like

If you guys do end up buying anything shoot me a PM if you can as I want to make sure we are getting credit. Thank you!
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Gabe, I clicked on the link to get to the store, and then emailed the link to my wife who just bought a white Joe Haden for our son. Just this morning. Wondering if it worked, or if forwarding the link messed it up.
    2017 Draft picks: #1, #12, #33, #52, #65, #108, #145, #175, #181, #185, #188 - 11 total
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - Two in 2nd (Eagles/Wentz & Texans/Osweiler), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 11 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, S. Coleman, Kessler, Drango, Kindred, 2017 #12 (Eagles) & #52 (Titans), 2018 2nd rnd (Eagles) pick
    Draft: 4/28-30, Rookie MiniCamp: 5/12-14, OTA's: 5/23-6/8, Veteran MiniCamp: 6/13-15

Post Thanks / Like

No record of that sale unfortunately Ocon. Only 1 thing was sold according to them, and that was yesterday shortly after the new stuff went live. Ugh. E-mailed them about it.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Ocon, PM me the order number when you have a chance. They want to look into it. Thank you!
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

They were able to find that and credit it to us Ocon. Apparently, you guys need to only click on the link on our site here. It's a cookie thing. If you copy/paste the link once you get to the shop, and then share it, it won't track properly.
    - Paul Brown