Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vs. Celtics GAME ONE THREAD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How are the Cavs doing? I don't really follow basketball, and when I do I am a Knicks fan, but I would like to see the Cavs do well.
    We got two of the Knicks best players and the team has really benefited from the additions of JR and Shump...

I think we can beat Chicago in the second round...
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

This is just so magical... Courtesy of Deadspin.

https://vine.co/v/ea9bQbQVxQZ

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

FUCK YOU Olynyk!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking bum.

I knew we would sweep those turds but jesus, what a fucking disgusting play. Not even a foul on the play? Are you fucking kidding me?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

We call what Olynyk done is chicken winging a guy. that has nothing to do with basketball.
    now I'm all for hard fouls, tough screens knocking the wind out of a guy etc putting them on their butts on drives. but intentionally causing serious injury to guy is out of hand. the penalty for that should be to the highest level.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Dude went straight up MMA on Love, at first it seemed scrappy but there is NO WAY what Olynyk did was not a deliberate action.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Who are these fuks Beantown got from the WNBA: Olynyk & Jae fukn Crow-dah?

Fuknyk needs deported from an US Immigration Court ASAP Monday back to Poland or whichever God-forsaken corner of former USSR his folks originated. He signed up to play fukken NBA Basketball but instead resorted immediately to side-show SlapShot Hansen Bros goon tactics bending over to torque Kevin Love's shoulder out of socket! That, sir, gets you fukken sent overseas to live out your pathetic life (aka: Deported).

And that fukka, Jae Crow-dah... notice the BOStilicious media was so quick to report he DIDN'T leave the game with a head or face injury, but rather wouldn't be back because of a 'leg' ...aka: KNEE injury? (as if leaving concussed, in TKO style, or with dislocated jaw/face injury would damage boston pride or something??) NBA: Conveniently remember this when considering JR Swish's ONE game suspension (better be NO MORE) but don't believe it for a minute---> we saw Crow-dah's arm & neck go stiff....fucker was blacked-out, concussed...they can't spin that shit. We saw it. Fukker was DONE the instant JR's knuckles rattled Crow-dah's jaw into his fukken FRONTAL LOBE, bitch!

Ok, so your man "Crow-dah" THRICE in the same play, within seconds, stuck an elbow in our boy, Sizzle's, back---the 3rd time hunching JR Smith over too close to 90 degrees---and our brotha met his quota for takin' shit from ya' NObody and Swizzle fukken Let The Dawg Loose for just one bite in backhand-hammerfist style (the way WE Like it)...
    And "Crow-dah" lost all wits and folded straight down, snapping his left knee in the process under the fukken immediacy of his fukken deadweight for which 'yer boy' "Crow-dah" had in-that-instant ABSOLUTELY NO COGNITIVE FUNCTION to circumvent the terrible Bostonian embarrassment of the moment (or the afternoon).

Crow-dah failed his concussion test when he tried to talk shit to the Cleveland Cavaliers' bench upon being carried to the locker room by 3-4 medical staff gripping his soiled diaper doubling as BOS gym shorts, crying something unperceivable. Sad. Pathetic. Boston's done. BOSTON WRONG.

What a day. If you can't even take ONE game, Loston, you'll try to take an arm... or DIE Tryin'.

What a sad excuse for a basketball team, 'proud' pity that IS boston. Leave the sissies and other WNBA players in the league of their own next time 'round. Please bring MEN that play NBA-style BASKETBALL; that's what the competition's about, if you needed to be told.

Olynyk shall be deported Monday and Crow-dah's career is DONE... "THANKS" for playin' ... see you next yr (bring back Garnett, ya suckas)
    Last edited by Lou Groza; 04-26-2015 at 11:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

That is some slow clap shit right there LG...

Seriously just bush league shit really.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Like me some Inside the NBA BUT those 3 ex players are totally wrong about that Olynyk shot on LKove.
    getting your arms tied up is normal but yanking with the other arm is not. BS
    then they picked on JR and Perk. give me a break

JR - if he is that good with his back turned..... he's got a future in MMA.. Crower was bent in the knees etc
    Perkins - was what it was not the worse play in that game.

Post Thanks / Like

Perk - that's tough old school goon NBA play... love it. That's basketball. That's a message-sending basketball play. Classic and precedented. It was dealt with properly at the time and is done with... done right. There is NOTHING that could be done to Olynynk (short of deporting him/banning him from NBA AND penalizing the Celtics/trying him as a criminal) to properly punish him. He's getting off with a bitch slap for what he's done... even banning him from postseason play would never amount to enough... That's probably not even 100 minutes of gametime over the life of his sorry excuse for a "career". Sentence him to keep growing out Kevin Love's scrotum hair on his face, like he's currently been doing, Adam Silver.

INTENT??? Is there any doubters/dumbfuks out there?
    Recall the quick jerking motion downward as Olynyk hunched over with Love's arm pinned? As soon as Love yelled out or Olynyk felt the socket come out, he immediately let go, put his hands up and acted quickly as if it were just like any other foul he'd ever committed. Silver, get this fuck out of the NBA... he's total dogshit.
    Last edited by Lou Groza; 04-27-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's like Lil' Maximus or 'BronnieJR trying to put one past dad on the 5 Ft neft net in the James' Family LivingRoom.

Cute, boston. WEAKsauce, but Cute....

Post Thanks / Like

If the boston celtics have any class remaining from the Bird days (which was long ago).... they'll CUT scrotumchinyk Olynyk before FRIDAY.

Got any class at all boston? I'm not counting on ya, even if you DO think it would help your chances of signing Kevin Love.

Post Thanks / Like

Default NBA suspends Cavs' Smith, Celtics' Olynyk

CLEVELAND (AP) — The NBA has suspended Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith two games without pay and Celtics center Kelly Olynyk one game for their roles in separate incidents during a playoff game.
    Olynyk hurt Love, grabbing and pulling his arm. The league said Olynyk will serve his suspension in the first game of the 2015-16 regular season for which he is eligible and able to play.

Cavs' Perkins assessed flagrant 2 foul, fined $15,000
    http://www.nba.com/2015/news/04/27/c...uspensions.ap/

imo Time has come in all Sports if you hurt some with your reckless play the offender should miss the same number of games as the injured player.
    Last edited by madmadworld; 04-28-2015 at 06:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

To Nets forward Earl Clark, there was no question about Kelly Olynyk’s intentions when he locked arms with Kevin Love.

“You pull down you’re obviously trying to hurt somebody. I’m just being honest. That’s what I saw,” Clark told the Daily News just minutes after Love was officially ruled out for entire Eastern Conference semis because of a dislocated shoulder. “I’ve gotten cheap shots before, elbows, that’s fine. But trying to pull somebody’s arm of the socket? C’mon, he knew what he was doing.”

“Once somebody hurts your teammate, you’re going to be mad,” Clark said. “It wasn’t the right way (to retaliate), but it happened. Frustrated. That’s your brother. They’ve been at war the whole year, built relationships. It just escalated. I saw it coming.”
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2201202