Thread: Kevin Love shoulder injury

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kevin Love shoulder injury

Official report from a few minutes ago. An orthopedic surgeon on 92.3 The Fan said he could play again this postseason....

"Hillary Clinton belongs in the White House. Donald Trump belongs on my show."--Jerry Springer
    Cleveland Browns: 13 losing seasons in first 50 years. 15 losing seasons since 1999 -- and counting.

Post Thanks / Like

Yah they are saying he will miss at least the whole Bulls series though
    So let's hope we make it far enough and he is close to 100%.

We will be lucky if he is even 70% ..I am sure he will need surgery. What a disgrace.
    Last edited by TheBestPlayersPlay; 04-27-2015 at 10:24 PM.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

David Griffin says Love is done for the season.

Daryl Ruiter @RuiterWrongFAN
    #Cavs GM David Griffin "damage to shoulder was extensive" added all options including surgery being discussed

Daryl Ruiter @RuiterWrongFAN
    "It sickens me that a non basketball play resulted in that" - David Griffin
    "Hillary Clinton belongs in the White House. Donald Trump belongs on my show."--Jerry Springer
    Cleveland Browns: 13 losing seasons in first 50 years. 15 losing seasons since 1999 -- and counting.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the dislocation sounded severe with labrum damage, significant soft tissue damage, and bone bruising. Maybe Ocon will drop in here to give us his perspective.

The bullshit with Olynyk crying "no intent" is the fact that he locked, grabbed, and wrenched Love in an attempt to keep him from the basketball. That's why it looked to LeBron and others as "not just another" example of guys locking arms. You don't see guys put two hands on a guy, put him in an arm bar, and wrench down and backwards. Its just pure bullshit.

What's done is done. I still think the Cavs can win it all without Love as LeBron is simply just that differentiating. He's got a hell of a cast left around him and let's not forget a much less refined LeBron took a crappy Cavs team to the finals not too terribly long ago. No one in the East scares me as we might end up having to go through Milwaukee and then Washington the way Chicago and Atlanta are playing.

Maybe Love comes back for the Finals and knocks down a bunch of three's.

Post Thanks / Like

Love had surgery... he's done for the playoffs. 4-6 month recovery.

FUCK YOU KELLY OLYNYK YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

‏@BenGolliver
    Cavaliers announce that Kevin Love underwent surgery on his dislocated left shoulder. His expected recovery time: 4 to 6 months.
    BROWNS 2017: BREAK OUT THE BBQ, WE'RE GRILLING RATBIRD THIS WEEK!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kelly Olynyk: 'I'd probably get killed if I went to Cleveland

Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I didn't mean to hurt him. I just intentionally gripped his arm in mine, and then wrenched on it. BUT I didn't mean to hurt the poor guy!

Eeeeeat shit. I am still fuming about this lol.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I didn't mean to hurt him. I just intentionally gripped his arm in mine, and then wrenched on it. BUT I didn't mean to hurt the poor guy!

Eeeeeat shit. I am still fuming about this lol.
    Totally on board, man. That was total bullshit.

I didn't see the game to get the whole vibe but the vid of him wrenching on Love's arm pissed me off bigtime. If he wants to play that way he should be treated in kind. I'm hopeful that next year someone will.

Fuck that cocksucker!

Post Thanks / Like

Eh... I could see that if Boston and Cleveland built a rivalry, maybe the first meeting next year will have some heat. I didn't see the game either, but my impression was that JR Smith got some measure of revenge on Crowder? Not entirely sure what happened there.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!