Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 25 to 48 of 69

Thread: ROUND 2 Cav's vs bulls

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,089
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default We Win....we are Alive

    Is this LBJ guy good or what ? was he so fired up after 5 minutes he left to just lower his heart rate or ? the dunk that put us up 21 was huge ripped their butts with it. if he could of found his jumper 40+ he would of had.

    Shump key to the BIG early lead. pick up your check at the window.
    Kyrie got to the line 12 times... bulls playing hard ball with him.
    TT what can you say ..........plays his guts out every night
    Maserati got off early ......only 18 minutes ?
    Delly was solid in 36 minutes....his +- got messed up in garbage time. as did the other bench bunch guys playing 91 minutes yep 91

    The difference in this game was The Champ 5 threes 17 points in 22 minutes he stepped up when needed thus The Champ

    Only disappointment was Perk not hammering rose just once lol... man what was with the T foul ?
    if that was a T then they missed a alot of them on the bulls in both games. counted 3 on Hinrich last night. Perk scares guys heck he scares me. everyone knows where he is at all times. rose not going after him see that shot he made from 5 feet from the paint ? he was not going inside to see the Monster called Kendrick.
    no FT's for him in game 2.

    LBJ & Kyrie only 34 minutes nice... lets not have any close games .. it's not what we do

    Biggest game of the year......... they gotter done

    on to Chi-Town to get a W
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  2. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    562
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stick a fork in 'em, they're DONE. Mark my words.
    Big difference a game makes huh? Game one, Bulls played about as well as they could, Cavs about as poorly. I disagree with Barkley that Chicago just mailed it in after winning game one. Knew they couldn't shoot that well for an entire series. Hope Shump isn't too crippled- he was playing lights out.

    Looking for a dogfight tonight.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,089
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    A physical game like this and Perk gets no minutes thru 3 qtr's
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,089
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    getting out rebounded 49-34
    bulls 40 points in the paint
    Am i the only one seeing this ????????????????????
    Last edited by madmadworld; 05-08-2015 at 11:04 PM.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,089
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    With LBJ @ PF we must be - 35 or more in these 3 games
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  6. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,089
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Rose got 3 + seconds there he takes a step before the clock starts. oh well we lost it before that.
    Last edited by madmadworld; 05-08-2015 at 10:52 PM.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    7,838
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bank shot? Seriously, a bank shot?

    Chicago's way over-rated and over-hyped by the press. Almost sickens me to listen to the broadcast feed.

    I don't think the Bulls win another game in this series. Write it down.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,089
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greythan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Almost sickens me to listen to the broadcast feed.
    Agree tonight ESPN sucked
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  9. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I said it before, I'll say it again, and I'll keep on saying it. The Cavs needed Kevin Love. When LeBron and Kyrie are both stinking, where else are you going to look for a spark? Mike Miller? James Jones? Cavs needed Love in a big way. Not just for his size, but his ability to pass, rebound, and stretch the floor. When you lose a player of Love's caliber, it changes EVERYTHING. Cavs had to bring 100% energy last time to get a win, I doubt they can keep doing it. They are DONE.

  10. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh , and may I add that the suspension handed out to that douchebag is a slap in the face not only to Love, but to us. Not as fans, but as human beings. In all my years of watching basketball, I have never seen anyone get a dislocated shoulder if the fashion Kevin Love did. I was actually listening to the game on satellite radio and when I heard about it, I immediately thought it was intentional before I ever saw any footage of it. You usually get a separated shoulder by a nasty fall, or colliding with something that is stationary. I have never heard of a separated shoulder when both players are on their feet. The NBA is a disgrace.

  11. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh , and may I add that the suspension handed out to that douchebag is a slap in the face not only to Love, but to us. Not as fans, but as human beings. In all my years of watching basketball, I have never seen anyone get a dislocated shoulder if the fashion Kevin Love did. I was actually listening to the game on satellite radio and when I heard about it, I immediately thought it was intentional before I ever saw any footage of it. You usually get a separated shoulder by a nasty fall, or colliding with something that is stationary. I have never heard of a separated shoulder when both players are on their feet. The NBA is a disgrace.
    Hear hear!
    Last edited by Ezrahauden; 05-09-2015 at 12:33 AM.

  12. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    562
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I said it before, I'll say it again, and I'll keep on saying it. The Cavs needed Kevin Love. When LeBron and Kyrie are both stinking, where else are you going to look for a spark? Mike Miller? James Jones? Cavs needed Love in a big way. Not just for his size, but his ability to pass, rebound, and stretch the floor. When you lose a player of Love's caliber, it changes EVERYTHING. Cavs had to bring 100% energy last time to get a win, I doubt they can keep doing it. They are DONE.
    Nah-though I agree losing Love hurt big time. It's more than that- I didn't see the game- as I work evenings. so I'm walking into my favorite restaurant after work around 10:30- and I'm screaming at my favorite waitress Cheryl "DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!" too late- "We just lost" She's from Avon Lake. Way to ruin my evening kiddo. So I got to see the replay of yet another heartbreak- shades of Jordan over Ehlo. Right now, I'm so pissed, I don't have the heart or the stomach to watch the rest of the game.

    I'm beginning to think- at least sports-wise, CLEVELAND IS CURSED. At least the Cubs generally suck right out of the gate, and don't get their fans expectations up.

  13. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    14,990
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree tonight ESPN sucked
    You mean every night? (I can't stand ESPN)
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  14. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,089
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Game 4

    Here we are another must win game. can we do it ? YES .... but will we ?
    this will be the 90th game.... that's alot of minutes and Beers sold.
    Go Cav's
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  15. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    3,089
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Would be nice to have Ray Allen dam
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

    the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

  16. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    14,990
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  17. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Crap. Now twitter is blowing up over Blatt wanting LBJ to throw out that last in bounds pass. Lebron scratched the play apparently.

    Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 24m24 minutes ago
    J.R. Smith on the Cavs' final play: "It was dumb at first because at first, coach had LeBron taking the ball out." Accurate adjective.

    It more of a verb imo.....throwing. As in throwing coach under the bus.

    We gotta get some cohesion....we can't be going into this game in turmoil.

    Time to circle the wagons and regroup.
    Last edited by Ezrahauden; 05-10-2015 at 08:43 PM. Reason: dammit Jim it's not away!

  18. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    14,990
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    That shot was magic, based LeBron I'm sorry I doubted your magic
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  19. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yer too fast fer me!

  20. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ahhh so JR said "doubt"....not "dumb". There's some unfortunate reporting for ya.

  21. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    14,990
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yeah gotta love knee-jerk sports journalism
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  22. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  23. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  24. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •