Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ROUND 2 Cav's vs bulls

Post Thanks / Like

Default Game note & more

Good to see Drose hit the court early.

5 turnovers in first 7 minutes .. fix this

TT a beast all day. on that game winner he was bear hugged by noah.. no foul

Delly is fearless. he shot 40% on 3's this year. he will be better next year my bet. he is one thing David is right about. only his second year.. has won me over.

Does noah get 12 fouls a game ? he sure commits them. still would like to see Perk beating on him More.

Was anyone more surprised more than Perkins when Jones tossed him the ball just inside the 3 point line ?

LBJ had to do it all... if he finds his jumper this series is over. hell if they called the fouls he would of had near 40. ridiculous really

Kyrie near worthless sad for him & us. 41 minutes he gave all he had.

Shump's D on rose pretty good
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Default James gives Cavs shot in wide-open playoffs

By MATT YOUMANS
    LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

After rolling an ankle, LeBron James overcame the pain. That was the easy part. His toughest challenge was to find a way to win the game while his supporting cast was collapsing and his coach was rendered clueless.

It’s obvious the Cleveland Cavaliers are a mess, with one exception. The best player on the planet can clean up all of their mistakes and possesses the strength to cover up for all of their weaknesses

With 1.5 seconds remaining, Cleveland coach David Blatt, playing the role of Paul Blart the Mall Cop, designed a clumsy play that had James throwing the inbounds pass. That, of course, would not even be an effective way to use James as a decoy. So James overruled the Mall Cop, scratched the play and drew up his own.

That was about the biggest shot I’ve seen LeBron hit,” said Ed Salmons, Westgate Las Vegas sports book manager. “He’s not usually known for making that shot.”

Early in his career, James often passed with a game on the line. But he’s more accountable and more mature now, and he basically needs to carry this Cavaliers team while coaching it, too.

And with no timeouts left, Blatt the Mall Cop tried to call a timeout in the final minute. He was lucky the refs missed his signal, and James bailed him out by hitting the last shot.

The Cavaliers look as good as any pick to win it because they have the best player, and this time James does not have to go through San Antonio.

edited all here
    http://www.reviewjournal.com/columns...-open-playoffs

Post Thanks / Like

Lets kill 'em on their home floor.... Matador the bulls.
    I hope Kyrie's getting healthier... it was really encouraging that he found a way to score 24!
    It's hard watching this team struggle against the Bulls... a team we're clearly better than at full strength.
    I had CLE pegged to win in 5 vs CHI before Love went down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ezrahauden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay I hadn't listened to this with the volume. I just laughed out loud while trying to grill incognito sandwiches...
    BROWNS 2017: BREAK OUT THE BBQ, WE'RE GRILLING RATBIRD THIS WEEK!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Default As he said

What great game it was till 6:30 of the 4th then ..............Did not need this Drama
    LBJ - playing it like only he can.. walking on Air

Kyrie - What guts.. really... doing this playing for Cleveland ? rename Euclid to Kyrie blvd
    in all my Life seen this happen on other teams but not mine.

TT - Hero with KLove out.. saving us

J.R - fixing our bench .. media not picking on him... just maybe it was unjust before

Maserati - David forgot him lol

Delly - look at me i'm a + 11. getting under the skin, sending Gibson to the showers with his jiu-jitsu skills

Shump - with a solid 42 minutes

rewind
    6:30 up 15 ... 82-97
    5:34 cut to 9 ...David TO we get nothing Shump brings up ball .......passes to Delly then right to LBJ he misses ...no picks... just iso
    4:32 TT misses 2 FT's
    4:09 93-97
    we can't score or defend
    3:39 dunk byTT ..that took 3 minutes

1:12 ...99-101
    :48 .. The Block by LBJ..... could this be a hi-lite we see forever.. let's hope so

Post Thanks / Like

DON'T leave me hanging mmw! Where's a clip of this block :P (I'll post it if I find it)

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 05-13-2015 at 10:00 AM.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    No. There is another one that came on a fast break. LBJ came flying in at the last second, vintage LeBron.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Perkins stopped by Westlake PD, put in cuffs for a domestic dispute...allegedly. It's on the twitter feed.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Block

Post Thanks / Like

Default We Win on to Eastern Finals

Matthew Dellavedova - player of the game .. Aussie Aussie Aussie
    Saved his best game ever for when it was needed, way to step up Delly.

The Victorian was an absolute star on offense and defence throughout the game, finishing with 19 points to outscore Chicago’s former MVP Derrick Rose, keeping the superstar to a quiet 14 points with his bulldog defense.

Dellavedova’s points haul - which also outdid his iconic teammate LeBron James (15) - was a season-high, his best performance in the playoffs, and he also produced two rebounds and an assist.
    “Matthew Dellavedova he grew up playing rugby, so you know he’s the toughest guy on the team,” James said.
    “I know he’s tough as nails and the one thing about Delly is he never makes one mistake. I’m so happy for him and proud of his performance in the absence of Kyrie.”

Coach David Blatt also lauded Dellavedova’s performance.
    “For an undrafted kid to do what he did, that’s admirable,” he said.

Irving also paid Dellavedova a tremendous compliment, calling him “my Aussie brother”.
    “I knew Delly has that fire in his heart. I couldn’t be happier for anyone on our team, just the way he competed,” Irving said.
    “He’s going to go out there whether we ask him to play two minutes or 48, he’s going to give it his all.

“That’s my Aussie brother right there. We do a lot of talking, a lot of watching film and breaking down other point guards. Obviously when he comes in he wants to sustain the same level as I do.

“There’s a lot of talking to him and encouraging him. He’s an incredibly competitor. Man, I’m just so happy for him. Without his efforts tonight, this win probably wouldn’t have happened.”
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/us...-1227356273398

Tristan Thompson -"TT," "T-Square," "Double-T," "T-Dot" or "T-Top." or "Radiation," "Young King."
    What ever you call him. he says:
    Thompson sees this as no time to expand his game from his role as, in his words, "the lunch pail guy."

"You always have that one guy where it's like, 'Ugh, I got to go against that guy tonight? It's going to be a long night. I better get my rest,'" Thompson said. "So for this team, that's what I want to be able to bring -- just that toughness and that grit and that kind of 'F you' mentality."
    http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015...land-cavaliers

LBJ comes back in up 24 with 5:36 left.. we only got a FT the last 4:37

Post Thanks / Like

After hitting back-to-back free throws and then another back-to-back set of free throws at the end of Game 5, I started calling him Kyrie Clutch. To think that the CAVS could win it in Game 6 without Kyrie Clutch is just amazing, but that's what the CAVS need... When Smith is off, Shumpert needs to step it up. When Shumpert is off, Jones needs to step it up. When all of them are off, Delly needs to step it up, and Delly DID step it up, even without Kyrie Clutch, and the CAVS still blew out the Bulls in Game 6 to take the series.

Finally, the CAVS have surrounded LeBron with the right talent. I won't be disappointed if they don't win it all, but the CAVS have the talent around LeBron to do it soon ... very soon! Their best chance is to win it all in 2016. They'll be more seasoned and have developed more chemistry.

Kevin Whats-His-Name may have been a waste of a trade. Thompson is the guy the CAVS need at power forward to grab them rebounds. Imagine Wigguns adding some dash and splash and defense without Love. Bennett is like a Browns pick, fughettaboutit... but the CAVS "could" have been just fine without the Love trade. Mozgov just adds yet another piece.

Irving, Delly, Smith, Shumpert, Jones, Wigguns ... we'd be talking 1990s Golden State Warriors putting up 120+ points per game. The defense still sucks, but I'll take a 120 - 115 win. A win is a win, after all. Anyways, the CAVS are in a good position, even without Wigguns and even if Love walks.

-Al
    Last edited by Geech; 05-15-2015 at 02:57 AM. Reason: I misspelled Irving as Iring.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's hoping Kevin Love stays with us the next 5+ years. hard to obtain top 25 players even more so when you are winning. NBA teams Never have too many good players,

In him is a player willing to sacrifice his game to win a Championship for Cleveland please name the last man willing to do that!

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw this...pretty cool.

Post Thanks / Like

You can't fake that kinda love. All for one!

Post Thanks / Like

What a bad place to work. say what you will about Tib's he busted his butt got them into the playoffs no matter what. I didn't care for his grind players to dust style but tossing USED toilet paper at him on the way out the door... is just classless.
    Just another reason to Hate the bulls.

Post Thanks / Like

That was a very bad press conference. The Bulls confirmed the trash at the top of the org; Hoiberg will lead them to mediocrity & he deserves a lot better than to deal with those terrible drooling fools running the Bulls.

Hopefully Thibs goes to NO; if he sticks in the East, it would make for a tougher potential playoff series for the Cavs in future seasons.

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever team goes after him will land one hell of a coach. NO, OKC... NY?

He may not be a great minutes manager, but one of the best D coaches in the Association

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I say we take this opportunity and HATE Jo Noah more. Who's with me?

Post Thanks / Like

FUCK Noah!

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    Whatever team goes after him will land one hell of a coach. NO, OKC... NY?

He may not be a great minutes manager, but one of the best D coaches in the Association

OKC hired Billy Donovan, college coach from the University of Florida. Thibs I think will be in New Orleans, unless Calipari bites there, which being a UK fan, I hope not.......