Game 5 * Thursday, May 28: Cleveland at Atlanta, 8:30 p.m., TNT

Game 6 * Saturday, May 30: Atlanta at Cleveland, 8:30 p.m., TNT

Game 7 * Monday, June 1: Cleveland at Atlanta, 8:30 p.m., TNT

all times ET
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://fredsitelive.com/books/religion/genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Gonna be a gooder...

Prediction: CAVS. Gut says 6, heart says 7.
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

In Full Cleveland mode. no predictions
    will watch the games and hope to enjoy them. good match up of the top 2 teams.
    Go Cav's

Post Thanks / Like

The long wait is in our favor imo they play with rhythm.... we not so much.

on another subject
    Transferring bulls game 4 over to a hard drive. noted:we were in deep $hit 9:22 left down 3 in danger of falling to 3-1 oh my...... glad that's over.

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping for a sweep. Or a 4-1 series win. Hoping Kyrie heals up some in this short rest period, and that TT and Iman can stay at the level that they closed the Chicago series out. We are pretty good on both sides of the ball when they are playing well. Demarre Carroll gonna have a tough time checking the king.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Conspiracy Theories

Who would the NBA want in The Finals ? The LeBron James'es or Atlanta ?
    just saying lol

Post Thanks / Like

In LBJ we trust. As long as he's healthy, anything is possible. We need to get Kyrie healthy, though.....sit him a game or two if we must.

Post Thanks / Like

Based James will take us to infinity and beyond!

Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 05-17-2015 at 11:55 AM.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Based James will take us to infinity and beyond!

http://i.imgur.com/edaSi.jpg
    Lol wow! If dude curtailed that creepy smile just a tad, he'd look exactly like him.

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao I pulled it from reddit, I assumed it was him. But he does look a bit scrawny to be king lol.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

What have we learned so far ?
    We can win on the road in the playoffs 5-1. better than the 4-1 at home. 9-2 over all.
    my gosh if we can go 7-6 you know what happens ........................

LBJ is the best player since Magic at making his team mates better. surely not the first time it's been said but it means more NOW. why ? no Wade, Bosh, Love, and very little Kyrie.
    The Man is like a Heart Surgeon he rips it out of his opponents and transplants in his guys. If he finds His Jumper somewhere .....World look out.

Then post game when asked about iso slow down in the last of the 4th qtr he owns it.. all on me Coach LBJ said.

JR speaking post game saying his most joy of playing so well with us: he's most happy for his
    Mother. how much does that say about him ? not the typical thoughts people have put on him over the years.
    JR plays the complete game 8 rebounds 3 dimes along with Record breaking Shooting.
    This is truly next man up Ladies & Gentlemen.

Our Team second half Defense was stifling, Delly Literally Fighting thru picks. opposing players just can't stand him. lol he cuts their game ...in their brain. He reminds me of Hayden Ballantyne.

The Big guys TT & Maserati out worked all comers. what are they going to do about that ? good luck

Yes I'm Enjoying the post season.
    Last edited by madmadworld; 05-21-2015 at 06:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Our team's gone beast mode at the perfect time. I said all season that we need our role players to step up if we want any shot at the championship and that's exactly what's happened.

JR gets a bad reputation because of his frivulous lifestyle but the dude has one of the biggest hearts and would do anything for his fans. Yet he's the kind of guy who probably gets labelled a "thug" by the media (why is that?... we all know).

LBJ, say what you will. We aren't where we are without him.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

It would be a little embarrassing losing to GS in the Finals...and especially to HOU.

Curry is the weakest, most embarrassing MVP...worse than Nash, who was by statistics the 41st best player.
    MVP is a total joke.

At least LeBron has MVP as total EXTRA motivation to kill in the NBA Finals this year. We're the HUNTER.

Post Thanks / Like

No way we lose to Houston. GS worries me though...

Don't want to get ahead of ourselves. Still need to beat Atlanta 3x more times.

Edit: Disagree completely about Nash. He was the best playmaker in the NBA when he won, a huge boost to his team. That's what MVP should be. Curry however, he is not deserving. That should've been Harden's or James' award...
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 05-21-2015 at 02:05 PM.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

No way we lose to Houston. GS worries me though...

Don't want to get ahead of ourselves. Still need to beat Atlanta 3x more times.

Edit: Disagree completely about Nash. He was the best playmaker in the NBA when he won, a huge boost to his team. That's what MVP should be. Curry however, he is not deserving. That should've been Harden's or James' award...
    Agreed, must finish Atlanta off first, but Im still optimistic about a 4-1 win or a sweep, especially with Carroll going down. Milsap just isn't going to get it done on the King, although I do give him props during the slow down mode at the end of game one. LBJ was like 2 of 10 wasting clock and going one on one at him, a lot of the time Milsap checking him near midcourt. I agree whole heartedly about GS EE. Watching the game, I was screaming at the tv the whole first half as Tiny Teague tore us a new one. I didn't watch Atlanta much during the reg season and I guess didn't really realize how good Teague is. We had no answer for him, what so ever it seemed. Delly couldn't check him, Kyrie hobbled up couldn't do it either. GS proved in beating Memphis that they can defend down low, ZBO and Gasol are crazy good, and GS guard and wing play is 2nd to none.4 of their starting 5 can stroke from deep. Mozgof-Bogut, TT-Draymond, King-Barnes, Iman and JR chasing Klay around, who's checking Steph? If Teague is giving us fits, whats Steph gonna do to us? Def helped Kyrie in only having to play 3 mins of 4th quarter, But I feel if we can get up 2-0 going to Cleveland or leave Cleveland at 3-1, need to sit Kyrie a game, hopefully to heal some more. Im freaking stoked tho. I've been waiting for this since MJ facialed Ehlo in 89. GO CAVS!

Post Thanks / Like

I think this deep into the ppost season, what Lebron has done earns him the most valuable player in the league. Miami was terrible this tear without him and hes still winning without Love and a 75% Kyrie. But at the end of the regular season, I felt and still do that Steph Curry should have been the MVP. I'm not going to throw out a bunch of stats, but GS finished 63-15. 10 games ahead of the second place Grizz who are no joke. GS is the leagues most efficient defense and 3rd efficient on offense. 2 things I think a lot of people don't realize about him. 1. GS finished with a 10+ ppg wins during the regular season, meaning Steph averaged about 6 less mins a game than Harden and Lebron, statistics lost on the bench for sure. And finally this year 2. He focused on defense and played it amazingly well actually guarding point guards this yr instead of Klay checking them and putting Steph off the ball to save his legs for the offensive side of the ball as they did under Mark Jackson (Steve Kerr is a bad Mofo). Currys offensive and defensive net rating combined is 16.4 ABSURD numbers. I just can't wait to see these two rookie head coaches play in the finals, and I think we will then find out who is the MVP this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Our team's gone beast mode at the perfect time. I said all season that we need our role players to step up if we want any shot at the championship and that's exactly what's happened.

JR gets a bad reputation because of his frivulous lifestyle but the dude has one of the biggest hearts and would do anything for his fans. Yet he's the kind of guy who probably gets labelled a "thug" by the media (why is that?... we all know).

LBJ, say what you will. We aren't where we are without him.
    NY media labels celebs without regard for the truth of their conduct. JR ain't the only one.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

Cavs simply demoralizing the Hawks on their own court. This Atlanta team is/was a scary matchup, but the Cavs are amazing thus far. They need six more wins.....

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking back tho. ATL embarrasses us early on. We respond in kind at the start of our streak of dominance (what, 12 losses since January?).

We don't fear Atlanta... They are definitely shaken.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

LBJ Fearless

Post Thanks / Like

LBJ 4 weeks < of being the Best Player in NBA history ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    LBJ 4 weeks < of being the Best Player in NBA history ?
    He's been amazing to be sure....switch him and Steph Curry on the rosters and my guess is it doesn't end well for the Cavs. LBJ's no doubt the true MVP in my mind. He makes everyone better...motivates everyone. We got Shump and JR for a song and now they are KEY players on this roster.....Carmello had the chance and couldn't do that....I'm not sure anyone other than LBJ could.

Post Thanks / Like

The Hawks gave up before the third quarter was half over. That is what LeBron does to teams now. Pretty impressive how the Cavs role players continually step it up.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Not quite as good as Tony Allen mic'ed up for G2 vs GS but still great, and more relevant to us

WOOF WOOF WOOF!