Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference Finals Cavaliers vs hawks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not quite as good as Tony Allen mic'ed up for G2 vs GS but still great, and more relevant to us
    The real MVP, The Coach of the Year, The Legend that grows daily.
    Go Cav's
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Horford not so politically correct post game. saying Delly has to learn .....with his track record.
    What record ? playing hard wanting his dream even when no one would draft him ?
    diving for balls risking his own body on the court.

We always hear fans saying ........why doesn't said player dive for balls ? now you know they are looking out for their future not the moment. but we fans love those players, another reason Shaq is loved taking out a front row of millionaires for the ball.

Delly was a Aussie Footy player, that sports best most courageous are ones who see ball get ball. with no regards to their own safety.

Heard this about the Delly- David relationship.
    Glenn Consor said: Delly reminds him of David. Glenn played with David in Europe.

wtf on Delly getting a tech ? the explanation from NBA headquarters is wording no one has EVER heard before. inventing stuff up

It was a must win game for the birds .. oh well.

LBJ the first 7 years were the best...... till now... now his powerness is transferable. i wondered about many of the words coming out of Mario Chalmers the past few years now I know it was LBJ LMAO but true

If LBJ was to go 0-10 do it early, after that 14-27 with the Biggest 3 of the season. well of this series anyway. only so many superlatives for LBJ ..heck he can have ALL the Good ones.

It goes without saying this is the best Cleveland team I've ever seen. never watched the 64 Browns. but the stats say they had their second and third best players best i can tell, these guys don't. they follow the leader are fearless.

Only question is why didn't Timo get more than 22 minutes he was a +7 not like he was hurting us, even the Matrix was a +5.

Of a possible 11 games left we need only 5 of them.

Go Cav's

Post Thanks / Like

Default My first whatever below is lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default from the SanFran area

Best point guard in NBA? No contest; it’s The King

Arguments raged all season about the best point guard in the NBA, centering on Stephen Curry and Chris Paul, with bursts of support for Russell Westbrook, John Wall, Damian Lillard and Mike Conley. But there’s a level above all that. It’s called the King, better known as LeBron James, and it’s coming the Warriors’ way after they finish off the Houston Rockets.

If basketball were a symphony, James would be the composer, arranger, percussionist and conductor. When it comes to orchestrating a team, on both ends of the floor, there isn’t a thing he can’t do. Cavaliers coach David Blatt said he was “running out of superlatives” after Friday night’s Game 2 victory over Atlanta, and that goes for the entire league.

James is essentially maneuvering his way into the NBA Finals without a team — at least not the one he was given in November. How could the Cavs possibly be relevant with Kevin Love out for the season and the wondrous Kyrie Irving trying to play on one leg? How are they doing this with a bunch of ex-Knicks (J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert and Timofey Mozgov), not to mention Matthew Dellavedova? Chalk it up to James’ innate basketball intelligence and willpower, a powerful combination.

In TNT’s postgame interview Friday night, James said he’s had a pass-first mentality since he was 9 years old. If you saw clips from his high-school days, you’re right on board. Even then he was all about the pass, both routine and spectacular. In the manner of Magic Johnson and John Stockton, it’s what pleases him the most.

And in the meantime, he’ll get you 30 points — against anybody — and simply take over the Cavs’ offensive sets if necessary, whether it’s a fallaway jumper or a freight-train drive to the hoop.

They say the really good teams are in constant communication with each other, and a miked-up James was a one-man drill sergeant Friday night, barking out the instructions for double-teams, help defense, screens and proper spacing. Blatt holds the title and he has an able assistant in Tyronn Lue, but make no mistake, LeBron coaches this team.

“If you’re an on-ball defender, you know you can pressure up because he’s a great weakside defender, and that gives you the confidence,” said forward James Jones, who also played with James for four seasons in Miami. “If you’re a shooter, he gets you the ball exactly where you want it. If you’re a big man, he finds you in transitions. He’s able to impact every phase of the game.”

As James put it, “I don’t like playing too much isolation. When you make a good pass to somebody, then two guys benefit. When I’m able to put pressure on the defense and then make a pass to a teammate, and he’s able to knock it down, I get more excitement out of that than anything.”

By Bruce Jenkins Updated 9:22 pm, Saturday, May 23, 2015
    http://www.sfgate.com/sports/jenkins...he-6283454.php
    Last edited by madmadworld; 05-25-2015 at 06:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

It will take a championship to quiet down the critics... and even then they're lining up the excuses for how we won.. sad.

Losing Love was huge, James needs to stay healthy. Will Irving be at 75%?

Its unbelievable the difference between the NOW Lebron and BEFORE Lebron.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

I still have hopes that Houston can pull off the embarassing 3-0 comeback... Sure, I don't think it has never happened but that's just how strong my GSW hate is after the Memphis series and their fucking gloating cunts.

Also, read this thread on reddit and I am embarassed for all sports fans: http://www.reddit.com/r/warriors/com...d_about_curry/
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Referee's were way biased towards GS. Plus I have seen Curry get away with a couple of walks in that last game against the Rockets.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    How are they doing this with a bunch of ex-Knicks (J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert and Timofey Mozgov), not to mention Matthew Dellavedova
    These guys are better than you give credit for. They are coming through in pressure situations and are ALL outstanding defenders. Their defense will always be there if they are cold on the offensive end.

Post Thanks / Like

Never imagined we'd see so much of Delly when it's mattered most here in the playoffs.
    Delly closed out the Bulls series and has put his stamp of hustle, gut & heart on the ATL series.

Mathew Dellavedova is a FORCE FOR VICTORY.

He led the team in scoring the closing game of the Bulls... and he was tied for 2nd last night, game 3 vs. ATL.

Postgame, Charles Barkley praised Shump & JR Smith for keeping the Cavs level with ATL when LeBron started 0-10, his worst start ever.
    He & Kenny Smith went on minutes later to argue with Shaq that Dellavedova has lesser talent than the other guys out there, and he's just hustling to keep a spot. It was Matthew Dellavedova that led the Cavaliers with 10 of their 24 points before LeBron hit a shot. Not Shump or JR Smith.... Delly. Matthew Dellavedova.

If all of ATL is panties in a bunch over Delly's hustle, they should just RUN THE OTHER WAY when there's a loose ball & Delly's in the game. Kinda like they do when Tristan's under the boards... BOS would hand ATL their ass if they're gonna be this weak about hustle!

Right now, David Blatt is just slapping all the NBA's racially biased fans with Matthew Dellavedova.
    ....and it lends to victory after victory

Alfred Horford & ATL... you got one more game to try to teach Delly anything about this "brotherhood" you speak about. Good Luck.
    Delly puts that mouth guard in.... you know it's ON. Run the other way if you don't want none!
    Last edited by Lou Groza; 05-25-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Delly apparently going for ankles yet all I can find are Vines like this...

https://vine.co/v/eA9LhvIiWqj

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Delly apparently going for ankles yet all I can find are Vines like this...

https://vine.co/v/eA9LhvIiWqj

Delly is ONE GOOD DUDE. That's all I have to say about that.

I wish Jeff Teague would try that with JR...
    when he regained consciousness, he'd need his jaw wired shut!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah and the Warriors abd their fans will just cry about it.

Can't wait.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Referee's were way biased towards GS. Plus I have seen Curry get away with a couple of walks in that last game against the Rockets.
    I just love Curry's FLOPS on his 3 pointers.... he's always falling down if a guy's near.

I know he's 130 pounds, but I still don't think their breeze would knock him off his feet!

The refs need to be able to call FLOPPING fouls when they see bad acting... the $5000 fines aren't cutting it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default How to go after 50/50 balls 101 - Kyle Korver

This is what i was told back in the 8th grade. long long ago

When going for the ball go to the floor. do not walk over stand over and bend down. because other players even your own team mates could be diving to the floor. if you are on your feet those players going to the floor could roll up on your legs.

This is what happened to Korver. he went after the ball the wrong way. that simple. Delly just went about it the right way imo

Coach Fatkid.. is this how you teach it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Reading back, delly technical? I didn't see the game.

What happened?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Reading back, delly technical? I didn't see the game.

What happened?
    Afterward, Mauer the crew chief, talked to a pool reporter and confirmed the ruling on Horford and said Dellavedova received a technical foul for making "contact with his head and shoulders into the knee area of Horford. So we ruled that a live ball physical taunt technical foul."
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...me-3/27907217/
    this i never heard of.
    Last edited by madmadworld; 05-26-2015 at 12:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you kidding me?

What a fucking joke. If they're going to scrutinize this so much, they need to clarify the loose ball rules pronto.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I love LeBron's mountie hat.

One thing I just don't get is the stupid fucking questions the media asks. "Is it cramps, like with Miami last year?" When it's pretty fucking obvious, why not think of a better question to ask.

I am just in media hate mode. "What responsibility do you have for the safety of the other 9 guys on the court?" JESUS FUCK. This isn't football, this isn't hockey. This is basketball. I liked LeBron's answer, you just gotta play the right way.

BTW, watch that with the YouTube CC turned on, fuuuucking hilarious.

Delly's answers were on point. "The tape is there..."

LeBron is so fed up with the BS lol. I love it.

Interesting note. Did LeBron say "How I prepare the film session." or "How we prepare in the film session?" Bottom line, I will honestly be shocked if he does not coach one day.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I will honestly be shocked if he does not coach one day.
    Coaching tonight lol

Speaking of that...
    how's this for a salary cap move make LBJ the head coach pay him 28 million to be the head coach.
    make Lue & Blatt equal assistant coaches. pay LBJ the minimum to play frees up lots of $$$ room.
    is this legal under NBA rules ?

Post Thanks / Like

Dunno. It's no stranger than Mario Lemieux owning/playing for the Penguins.

https://instagram.com/p/3KyC_0ENdv/

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tired of waiting ? I am

The Browns 51 years
    Tribe 66 years
    Cav's 44 years
    161 sports years

Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to get ahead of ourselves. I can't add up to that. The Canucks have never won the cup, 3 tries. One vs tbe Islanders dynasty. Two heartbreaking 7th game defeats... 45 years.

The Jays haven't won since back to backs. 21 years.

Browns...

Yeah I can't compete with that. I feel like this Cavs team can break the curse!

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

The Delly hate is pretty dumb. Those who R doing the hating are either showing their ignorance for this basketball team and for Delly himself or showing they're more worried about interesting topics to feed the morons. Fucking pisses me off.