Thread: Cavs Finals Bound!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cavs Finals Bound!

Great job

Post Thanks / Like

All in!

I am so hype right now
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

WAAAARRRIOORRRRRS...

Come out and plaaaay.

http://i.imgur.com/BNtnSiJ.gif

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Saw all the players celebrating together afterwards, but I didn't see anyone with Kevin Love. He still played a big part in where the team is now.

Post Thanks / Like

He's not much of a limelight guy... I'm sure he celebrated with the team.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Finals bound bitches!!! It's crazy where this team is right now. Bron has taken control....not only in the locker room but on the court and in the pressers. Remember the beginning of the year when he was saying this is Kyrie's team blah blah blah?? He was hanging back in games here and there and watching.....there's no watching now. He's stating it plainly....I'm the leader of this team. He's telling them what to do and how to do it and they're freaking doing it! They've come together....sticking up for Delly in the onlaught of stupidity....sticking up for Smokin Joe Harris to get him in the game. This is fucking awesome!

Firing on all cylinders, baby! Watch out GS! Unlike the rockets, WE actually play defense!

Go Cavs!

Post Thanks / Like

Defense will be critical for sure, as well as JR and TT keeping their momentum and same play this series. We beat the brakes off the Hawks on both sides of the ball last night which was incredible to watch. Im hoping last night was good for Kyrie and his healing.....I understand him not wanting to sit so long before coming back to play against GS, feel like we need him defensively for Steph, which will prove to be difficult. Cavs in 6. Steal one of the first away games, shit on em for 2 at the Q, then come back home to win it all in game 6. Go Cavs!!!!!

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

All in isnt the half of it.. This team feels LEGIT! They're bigger/ More athletic. The center is younger, faster. And using his soft hands and big body. I just dont think Varajao could give us that type of play. JR Smith's lasers into Mozgov's hands , is a thing of beauty to wittness.. thats My fave part of the show and the hounding defense.. thumbs up Blatt and Bron!
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!