Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NBA Free Agents.. we might..........Afford

Post Thanks / Like

clogging the lane
    is a term used by talking heads. bigs down low can be used in many ways at both ends.
    did they ever stop MJ getting to the hole ? there were many of the best of all time playing in his days.
    Aldridge can shoot from 15-17 feet from the basket. him Love and Moz on our team LBJ's rebounds go down but he makes it up with assists.
    you want LBJ for more years ? keep him out of the low post on both sides of the court.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://fredsitelive.com/books/religion/genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    clogging the lane
    is a term used by talking heads. bigs down low can be used in many ways at both ends.
    did they ever stop MJ getting to the hole ? there were many of the best of all time playing in his days.
    Aldridge can shoot from 15-17 feet from the basket. him Love and Moz on our team LBJ's rebounds go down but he makes it up with assists.
    you want LBJ for more years ? keep him out of the low post on both sides of the court.

Please don't get me started on MJ... there was "Illegal Defense" back in his day that guaranteed teams were always playing man-to-man.

Jordan would just need to beat one man to get to the rim because of that rule outlawing zone defense... and defenders NEVER played ABOVE THE RIM like every team does today. Rim-protecting has a whole new meaning compared to Jordan's day.

Every player in the league loved Michael and he almost NEVER got fouled hard, like LeBron gets 5-10 times a night. That'll take an effect over the years on a career. Seriously, how many times were Michael's arms getting hacked hard or his head/face getting swatted??

Jordan actually had VERY VERY good talent around him. The year he left for baseball, the Bulls were only 2 games worse... Jordan was worth TWO wins... and they were a bad call in a game 7 away from finishing the Knicks and taking on the Rockets in the Finals WITHOUT MICHAEL!!! God help the teams LeBron leaves...

What did Jordan ever win without Phil Jackson and Scottie Pippen? Forget that, without Pippen alone Jordan won EXACTLY NOTHIN'. Not even an Olympic Gold Medal!

Nobody DARES to ever ask whether Jordan was overrated; BUT it's true, HE WAS! LeBron is more CLUTCH than Jordan and Kobe put together... by the numbers. (Shots in the last 5 seconds to win or tie, by percentage)

LEBRON IS BETTER; BEST EVER & it really isn't that close.

I agree with you that LeBron needs to develop a go to strategy other than attack the basket, if he's going to prolong his career & not have a plateauing drop off 5 years from now when his ppg average falls to 17 because he has to rely on an average jumper & fade-aways for his primary scoring.

Post Thanks / Like

On the Free Agents we might afford topic:

I think it would be pretty interesting to go after ATL's...

Paul Millsap - cuz he's a very good value.... LBJ can slide to SG, at least to start games... that would be wicked.

DeMarre Carroll - this is more realistic... a lock-down defender and fair 3pt shooter who can attack the rim, an upgrade over Shumpert as starting SG. Shump then is first guard off the bench.

Or, how about breaking CHI's heart, giving Jimmy Butler an offer he can't refuse to play next to LeBron as our 6'7" SG!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Go tell Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing etc they played below the rim.

Wilt Chamberlain - Block Party

Somethings never change.

As a old NBA fan Bill Russell is the GOAT more Championships in organized basketball as a player in history. that's the fact.
    15 Championships in 20 years and a Gold Medal.
    And i hate the Celtics

Mike a solid third behind Magic. lol
    LBJ still working........ to be judged when complete.

Post Thanks / Like

mad mad, I get the point with a select couple rim swatters from previous eras...

but please don't tell me you think they protected the rim ABOVE the rim like we see every team in every NBA game today!

A layup was easy as pie, if you were skilled off the glass in any other era.
    But in today's game, there's guys on EVERY TEAM that will wipe it off the glass.

The trailing, run-down-from-behind block is something that happens every week now.
    Not even CLOSE to being so in other eras - even Michael's (or the 1st half of Kobe's, really).

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...lk_yearly.html

just not so. no one blocking 3 or 4 hundred a season these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rules changes have affected defensive philosophies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    With Love opting out I hope we lobby hard for LaMarcus Alldridge.
    If i was Griffin would be going all out for Aldridge, him going to the Spurs is a long term problem for US.
    packaging up TT and the Haywood contact in a sign and trade should look good to all parties.
    Portland gets something, Aldridge looks better helping them out ....going out the door.

Griffin could tell Portland to offer TT a deal all the while touching it up with Aldridge's agent. before any of this telling LBJ this is a chance to happen .....would he ok it ? he would be nuts not too.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Lou Groza;372653]Please don't get me started on MJ... there was "Illegal Defense" back in his day that guaranteed teams were always playing man-to-man.

Jordan would just need to beat one man to get to the rim because of that rule outlawing zone defense... and defenders NEVER played ABOVE THE RIM like every team does today. Rim-protecting has a whole new meaning compared to Jordan's day.

Every player in the league loved Michael and he almost NEVER got fouled hard, like LeBron gets 5-10 times a night. That'll take an effect over the years on a career. Seriously, how many times were Michael's arms getting hacked hard or his head/face getting swatted??

Jordan actually had VERY VERY good talent around him. The year he left for baseball, the Bulls were only 2 games worse... Jordan was worth TWO wins... and they were a bad call in a game 7 away from finishing the Knicks and taking on the Rockets in the Finals WITHOUT MICHAEL!!! God help the teams LeBron leaves...

What did Jordan ever win without Phil Jackson and Scottie Pippen? Forget that, without Pippen alone Jordan won EXACTLY NOTHIN'. Not even an Olympic Gold Medal!

Nobody DARES to ever ask whether Jordan was overrated; BUT it's true, HE WAS! LeBron is more CLUTCH than Jordan and Kobe put together... by the numbers. (Shots in the last 5 seconds to win or tie, by percentage)

LEBRON IS BETTER; BEST EVER & it really isn't that close.

ASININE!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We need Mo Williams.. hes a guard.. loves the city.. friends with Lebron.. still has plenty in the tank... and is better than JR smith

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, it was a different game back then, Fatkid. A game I liked much better than today, but nonetheless... I like the idea of keeping Shumpert, but at $10 million per year, it's a hard pill to swallow. Just like Andy "Sideshow Bob" Varejao... it's hard to give $10M/year to a backup/rotational guy.

I liked Al-Farouq Aminu to back up Lee-Bron, but he just agreed to a 4 year $30M deal with the Blazers. Yet, you can't have all-effort-pure-defensive guys all on the 2nd team, like the 6'6" 235 lb. SG Jae Crowder (7.7 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.1 assists). You gotta get some scoring from the backups. Maybe Shumpert and Delly provide some scoring on the 2nd team, but that means you gotta get another scorer/slasher-who-can-create-off-the-dribble to play SG on the first team.

I need an SG who can go 8 for 16 every night on a somewhat consistent basis. Not 12 for 16 one night and 2 for 16 the next night who ends up going 2 for 16 for 4 nights in a row during the NBA Finals... as did all 4 backcourt players for the CAVS (Delly, Smith, Shumpert, and Jones). The CAVS just needed ONE of those guys to show up, yet they didn't... none of them.

UFA SG Wesley Matthews 6'5", 220 lbs. (15.9 points, 3.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists) is still recovering from an achilles tear (28 years old). He likely won't be ready for the opener, but could offer some serious reward in the long run. Can the CAVS afford to wait to build that chemistry?

UFA SG Arron Afflalo 6'5", 215 lbs. (13.3 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.7 assists) is another one of those (29 year old) "3 and D" guys. Night in and night out consistency? You tell me... (probably not).

UFA SG Dwayne Wade 6'4" 200 lbs (21.5 points, 3.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists). The 33 year old provides the most interesting situation. Total true friend of Bron-Bron and still has something left in the tank, especially if he can solely play SG while Irving plays PG and LeBron James plays Point Forward. Wade can be that slashing/playmaking/ball-handling 3rd guy that makes all the difference. He can play PG if the oft-injured Irving goes down, but can be a well rested scoring mofo machine SG when Irving is on the court.

-Al ... I don't know ... you tell me...
    Last edited by Geech; 07-01-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I would go for Gerald Green personally for flexibility. Afflalo is coming off a bad year and Matthews is rebounding from a torn Achilles.

D-wade wants like 20 mill a year. But for 20 ninutes a night he could give us what we need.

PGL I think we could do better than Mo but I can't think of any one. We need a pure PG to backup Kyrie IMO. Delly is ok but no threat offensively really.
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    I would go for Gerald Green personally for flexibility. Afflalo is coming off a bad year and Matthews is rebounding from a torn Achilles.

D-wade wants like 20 mill a year. But for 20 ninutes a night he could give us what we need.

PGL I think we could do better than Mo but I can't think of any one. We need a pure PG to backup Kyrie IMO. Delly is ok but no threat offensively really.
    Backup PG, EE? Look no further than UFA Lou Williams, the 28 year old 6'1" 175lb. 6th Man of the Year (15.5 points, 1.9 rebounds, 2.1 assists). He can create his own shot, but don't expect any defense nor much else except straight up launching the rock. Not what I would I call a team player with such low assist ability.

Other than that, you're looking at Restricted Free Agents like:
    Patrick Beverley, the 26 year old, 6'1" 210 lb. PG (10.1 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.4 assist) who is a top notch defender with "some" 3 point ability.

The NBA is feast or famine these days. All defense or all offense. There aren't many players who can give you a decent amount of both offense and defense...

-Al

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    Go tell Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing etc they played below the rim.

Wilt Chamberlain - Block Party

Somethings never change.

As a old NBA fan Bill Russell is the GOAT more Championships in organized basketball as a player in history. that's the fact.
    15 Championships in 20 years and a Gold Medal.
    And i hate the Celtics

Mike a solid third behind Magic. lol
    LBJ still working........ to be judged when complete.
    If ever there was a "next Michael Jordan" it was Hakeem "The Wet Dream" Olajuwan (But since winning an NBA Championship will forever be known as "The Wet Spot"). Will we ever see a 7 footer who can crossover and penetrate off the dribble, or drop-step, or hook shot, or up and under, or fall way jumper, or "Dream Jump" like "Akeem" did? NO! We never will. Never ever, no we won't.

I hated the Celtics back then, too. I was a big time Lakers Show Time fan, but eventually I learned to appreciate quality B-Ball from Bird, McHale's Navy, the freckled DJ, Robert "The Chief" Parrish, and Danny Ainge (who my 2nd cousin in Toronto dated when he played for the Blue Jays), ... but 20+ years ago, when I was less than 23 years old, ... I came up with the "ALL NBA SWAT TEAM." I was (and still am) a long and lanky guy with a wingspan who always could and always will swat your shit into the 3rd row.

Those videos bring a tear to my eye. Thank you very, very much!

-Al

P.S. You say Mike is a solid 3rd behind Magic. Who is 2nd? The Big O? Mark Price? Larry "Most Shots Ever Blocked By A Forward" Nance?

Post Thanks / Like

One more thought on MJ.
    if he was a few years older came out with Bird and Magic he may have zero rings.

Post Thanks / Like

How can you do better than him? He is still starting PG material!

He averaged 14.2 ppg.. shot 40%.. which was higher than his last year in cleveland ..

he also averaged way less minutes

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Geech View Post

P.S. You say Mike is a solid 3rd behind Magic. Who is 2nd? The Big O? Mark Price? Larry "Most Shots Ever Blocked By A Forward" Nance?
    1) Mr Bill Russell
    2) Magic - The ONLY player who could play all positions and proved it on the court.
    3) MJ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatkid

It's true that Jordan's legend has been Overrated.
    One thing alone: Why is it his team was very very good WITHOUT him? He leaves & they win just TWO less games over an 82 game season & come a call away from sniffin' the finals again. EXPLAIN THAT!! Go look it up.

Except for once, he always had Phil Jackson, the greatest ever. He Never did anything of note without Scottie Pippen, an all time great SF - offensively & defensively. People bash him, but his stats would've been better W/O Jordan... and the Bulls always had GREAT role players --- GREAT 3 POINT SHOOTERS, Good defending & rebounding big men. Rodman was GREAT... and young Horace Grant before him...

It's NOT HARD to see Michael has been overrated a bit.... it's really not. If it's not a lot, it's at least a bit... more than a little.
    No one else can will so little to high levels like LeBron has! No one else can claim that. LeBron's teams w/o him miss the playoffs & even get #1 picks - as the worst team in the league the year after he leaves. Ridiculous.

Nobody DARES to ever ask whether Jordan was overrated; BUT it's true, HE WAS!

Think about it: Phil Jackson wrote the record books of his era MORE than Jordan.
    Jordan benefitted GREAAAAAAATLY from Phil Jackson.
    And a ton from Pippen, and quite a lot from the best role players of his era shooting 3 and rebounding.

The worship MJ's received is ridiculous & many should be ashamed...
    Last edited by Lou Groza; 07-02-2015 at 03:02 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Backup PG, EE? Look no further than UFA Lou Williams, the 28 year old 6'1" 175lb. 6th Man of the Year (15.5 points, 1.9 rebounds, 2.1 assists). He can create his own shot, but don't expect any defense nor much else except straight up launching the rock. Not what I would I call a team player with such low assist ability.

Other than that, you're looking at Restricted Free Agents like:
    Patrick Beverley, the 26 year old, 6'1" 210 lb. PG (10.1 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.4 assist) who is a top notch defender with "some" 3 point ability.

The NBA is feast or famine these days. All defense or all offense. There aren't many players who can give you a decent amount of both offense and defense...

-Al
    I'm a Raps fan Geech, Lou Will is a pure SG. He is not a good playmaker. Best with the ball in his hands and has a bad habit of going iso. Its nice when he scores 25-30 but it suuuuucks when he shoots like JR in the final...

I mentioned Beverley on pg1. He was #1 on my list. I think he would be good for our bench, an upgrade from Delly.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 07-02-2015 at 01:37 AM.
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PlaygroundLegend View Post
    We need Mo Williams.. hes a guard.. loves the city.. friends with Lebron.. still has plenty in the tank... and is better than JR smith
    Talks Warming up ............better than what we've had.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn it man, I said I wouldn't do it, but the ashamed comment got me..........I'll bite Lou.
    1st thing, Not to be a prick, but how old are you? 18? 20? 22? I'm questioning this because you are either around that age and know nothing of the decades of the NBA before your generation , or are a fanboy that is in denial because of your love for Lebron, only two things that I can really think of to write this false, irrelevant writing about MJ, you know, the guy who LBJ chose to pay homage to by wearing his number in H.S. and when he came into the league as well. I agree, LBJ is great, only fitting that he did, and still does bear that number. Trust me its not Irony.

Illegal Defense is still around bub, you cant just park a guy in the lane, he gets 3 seconds, that's it. GS was called for it against Cleveland in the finals. To run a zone in the Nba is suicide. You see it run in H.S. and college a lot because the 3pt line is closer, and you can camp a big in the paint, no illegal d call after 3 seconds. You are able to gain more ground, and pack in the paint to make a team beat you from outside. The longer NBA 3 line stretches the zone out and you still leave the lane open, and with 2 chasing up top, you're dead when you play a team like Cleveland or GS with 4 shooters at a time on the floor, and you yourself say MJ had 3pt specialists around him so spare me. That's why you don't see or hear of NBA smothering zone defenses. If it worked, it would be done. You said Mad named a few rim protectors of that era, you are correct, he named a few and stopped lol. His point was made without mentioning David Robinson, Dikembe Mutumbo, Alonzo Mourning, Shawn Bradley, Theo Ratliff. Guys like Manute Bol and George Muresan were brought in to do just that, MJ had plenty of goons and jumpers trying to take his shot out of the air, more so than today. Which brings me to the article that Mad posted, did you read it? You say Jordan was loved and never fouled? I was rolling when I read that. You ever heard of the Detroit Bad boys? Even if you are young or didn't watch basketball at the time you have no excuse, because a great espn 30 for 30 was done on them. You see Rick Mahorn try and hurt him? then Mahorn getting into a fight with the entire bulls team, mainly Charles Oakley, one of MJ's only friends in the league. You go look up the "Jordan Rules" put in place by the bad boys. Double and triple teams were allowed then, and it was done to Jordan, along with beating on him. Bill lambieer would have to pay the NBA back his paycheck every payday based on the game today. Mj was hated and feared by other players in the league and was fouled by todays NBA standards every possession. The article Mad posted was how the game has been softened up since his time. No hand check fouls, no foream fouls, it was a much dirtier and physical game in those days than it is now, all through the 90's. Did you see the comment in the read from Larry Brown who obviously knows nothing about the game of then and now who tells Jordan that if he played today he'd average 50? He shot over 8700 ft in his career, nah he wasn't fouled.

On to Pippen and the 1st retirement. I do not need to go look anything up. I watched it. Are you saying that a team that 3peats Nba championships loses a player and you are surprised that they make the playoffs? Are you going to tell me that if Lebron were to get hurt this coming year that, Kyrie,Iman,Klove,TT, Moz, Delly and Varejoa wouldn't make the playoffs? I agree if you were to say that they wouldn't win a ring, which the Bulls didn't without MJ. The Bulls lost in the 2nd rd of the playoffs to NY, which I think the cavs could achieve with LBJ out of the lineup. The following year they were 31-31 in March when MJ came back. On the verge of missing the playoffs altogether. Pippen was killing all right. MJ comes back and they make the East Semifinals. Next year, another three peat. Probably would've won 8 straight without the retirement. But it was all Pippen who couldn't win one without him. Speaking of Pippen, do you remember when he left Barkley and Hakeem in Houston and demanded to be traded to go to Portland after one year? He was gonna be the guy to help get Portland a ring, because at the time, they had a great lineup around him. Not Myvidus,not urvidas but arvidas sabonis, Rasheed Wallace, Steve Smith, Damon Stoudemire, Jermaine Oneal, Detlef Schrempf, Bonzi Wells and Greg Anthony, and of course Pippen. Another playoff elimination and no ring. He couldn't win one without MJ. He couldn't get along with Barkley, he envied MJ. He was not a great teammate at times. Was not as good as he thought he was. Did you know that when Kukoc hit the game winner against NY in the playoffs without MJ, Phil drew up the play for Scottie to inbound the ball. He wouldn't leave the bench. Sub for Pip, Kukoc hits it and the Bulls are celebrating and Phil and Pippen storm off the court. It's a joke to say how underrated Pippen was. Maybe MJ made him that much better? Couldn't get a ring without him. Maybe he was told to shape up or ship out and realized it was in his best interest to shape up? You could take Pippen off the dream team and let him watch from home with Isaiah and they easily still get the gold. You could replace a Pippen, an Isaiah, a Bird or a Magic on that dream, same couldn't be said of Jordan.

Phil Jackson, I love him. Great coach. Never coached a shitty team, hell, did he ever have one? Mike n Scotty, Kobe n Shaq. Dude was dealt a pretty decent hand in his coaching career. To say that Mike and Kobe wouldn't have won those rings without him, Nah. I know the spiel, Spurs are mediocre without Pop, Boston never wins a title without Red, Phil is L.A. and the bulls savior. But Spoelstra, he sucks ass. It was all LBJ. Cmon man. Hey, did Phil ever coach a 72 win team without MJ? Has anyone ever won 72 without MJ?

Brass taxes hoss: In a 15 year pro career, Jordan's individual accolades and accomplishments include five Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards, ten All-NBA First Team designations, A VERY UNDERRATED nine All-Defensive First Team honors, fourteen NBA All-Star Game appearances, three All-Star Game MVP Awards, ten scoring titles, three steals titles, six NBA Finals MVP Awards, and the 1988 NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award. Among his numerous accomplishments, Jordan holds the NBA records for highest career regular season scoring average (30.12 points per game) and highest career playoff scoring average (33.45 points per game). In 1999, he was named the greatest North American athlete of the 20th century by ESPN, and was second to Babe Ruth on the Associated Press's list of athletes of the century. Jordan is a two-time inductee into the Basketball Hall of Fame, having been enshrined in 2009 for his individual career, and again in 2010 as part of the group induction of the 1992 United States men's Olympic basketball team. THAT IS NOT OVERRATED, if not the g.o.a.t., best since Bill Russell. There is a reason people compare Lebron and Kobe to him. Sorry, you will not convince me otherwise. Did not mean to rant, but this guy was an idol to me and a lot of other people that love and play the game. Always will be. To say that one should be ashamed to worship his game is what is ridiculous. I for one feel privileged to have gotten to watch him.......As for Lebron, as a Cavs fan,gosh I hope that he can accomplish what MJ did in a cavs uniform. I really do hope he is that good, but as mad said, LBJ is still working, will be judged when complete.......BTW, I'd love to discuss the loyalty and the NBA over the years. Things that set the Malones,Thomas's,Wilkins, Birds,Mjs and Magics apart from todays bunch. IE, going to south beach to get a ring....... Oh yea, we can compare the fringe players Lebron has played with compared to Jordan's if you'd like, but I'm sick of typing. I'm sure you know how I feel tho.

Post Thanks / Like

If ever there was a "next Michael Jordan" it was Hakeem "The Wet Dream" Olajuwan (But since winning an NBA Championship will forever be known as "The Wet Spot"). Will we ever see a 7 footer who can crossover and penetrate off the dribble, or drop-step, or hook shot, or up and under, or fall way jumper, or "Dream Jump" like "Akeem" did? NO! We never will. Never ever, no we won't.

I hated the Celtics back then, too. I was a big time Lakers Show Time fan, but eventually I learned to appreciate quality B-Ball from Bird, McHale's Navy, the freckled DJ, Robert "The Chief" Parrish, and Danny Ainge (who my 2nd cousin in Toronto dated when he played for the Blue Jays), ... but 20+ years ago, when I was less than 23 years old, ... I came up with the "ALL NBA SWAT TEAM." I was (and still am) a long and lanky guy with a wingspan who always could and always will swat your shit into the 3rd row.

Those videos bring a tear to my eye. Thank you very, very much!

-Al

I can think of two 7 footers that can do those things. Tim Duncan and Dirk Nowitzki IMO. If I had a top 5 of all time lineup Pg -Oscar Robertson, Sg- Mj, SF- LBJ, PF Tim Duncan, C Bill Russell

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatkid View Post
    I can think of two 7 footers that can do those things. Tim Duncan and Dirk Nowitzki IMO.
    Just confused
    are you saying those 2 compare with Hakeem Olajuwon's total game ?
    confused

Post Thanks / Like

Kevin Love
    LeBron James
    Timofey Mozgov
    Tristan Thompson
    Kyrie Irving

Matthew Dellavedova *
    Iman Shumpert
    Joe Harris
    Mike Miller
    Anderson Varejao

Rakeem Christmas
    Sir’Dominic Pointer

Best I can tell our roster is the above. and yes those top 5 should start/finish imo. the advantage of having TT makes that line up work, if we don't use it shame on David.
    don't think LBJ will let Delly go from lack of $ lol

But we have got zip so far. heard we talked to Tayshaun Prince he still looked pretty good last year. itching for some new blood on the bench that can score some.