Thread: Whoever wins Game 4, wins the series.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whoever wins Game 4, wins the series.

Cleveland MUST win game 4 if they want to be World Champions. I know, always the eternal pessimist. No, not really, just the writing is on the wall. LeBron cramped up, Delly in the hospital with major cramping, Shumpert banged up. The Cavs are SPENT, and they need to wrap this thing up as quickly as possible. The Warriors know this and will be coming out swinging. Curry is getting dialed in and they have a much deeper bench, a lengthy series does NOT work in Cleveland's favor.

Cav's win game 4, then they have a one in three chance of being World Champions, and could even rest up their players because game 5 isn't a must win although ideally you would like it to be over in five. Lose game 4 and then we go into a three game series which favors Golden State.

I know we have the best player in the world, but he has been the best player, plus a lot more. If we lose Delly , and Shumpert, I just don't think that even the King has enough to bring us a championship.
    Last edited by Neo; 06-11-2015 at 01:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't wanna say I told you so, but............

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you did want to
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!