Thread: They never had a chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Default They never had a chance.

Oh boy , here we go again. More negativity from the eternal pessimist , Neo. No, not really, again. From Love getting his arm ripped off, to the horribly officiated Finals. I don't make excuses, but I have never seen any sport officiated in such a lopsided manner towards one team. I have seen sooooo many missed or non-calls go in favor of GS. I wish I could get my hands on footage of all six games, I would gladly point them all out to you. Adam Silver should be investigated and removed from office. The NBA is a joke league. It was when that worm David Stern was in office too.

People of power mold and shape our lives everyday, sure looked like someone , somewhere, wanted GS to win. I will even go as far as saying that I don't think the Cavs were supposed to win those two games. Cavs NEVER had a chance, that is why I said that they had to win game 4. Which was never going to happen, and just happened to be one of the worst officiated games I had ever seen as a human being. This is why I don't put too much stock into sports anymore.

You guys have to remember, that at the end of the day, it's still a BUSINESS. A business of entertainment, and what does that mean? Ratings. Money trumps everything. Always the potential for someone to have their hand in the outcome. Gotta keep the customers happy.
    Last edited by Neo; 06-17-2015 at 02:33 AM.

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

I know nothing of Basketball, not really, but I do know that losing Love and Irving was a killer blow. When you lose 40% of your starting lineup, ouch. When is superstars you're losing, double ouch.

Cavs will be fine. Bron wants to see this through, and the guys will follow him. The difference between the Cavs and Warriors was health, and the Cavs still pushed it to game six.

Post Thanks / Like

Relax
    we shot the ball so badly we should have been swept.
    not the poorest officiated playoff series I've seen not even close.

That said Gilbert, team LBJ (Nike) needs to go to the league and point out in no uncertain terms this hack a LBJ needs to stop this has gone on for years, nothing new. he's not Shaq or some other 7 footer. he should get the calls like Karl Malone did.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://fredsitelive.com/books/religion/genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but Karl Malone wasn't P.E #1..
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Relax
    we shot the ball so badly we should have been swept.
    not the poorest officiated playoff series I've seen not even close.

That said Gilbert, team LBJ (Nike) needs to go to the league and point out in no uncertain terms this hack a LBJ needs to stop this has gone on for years, nothing new. he's not Shaq or some other 7 footer. he should get the calls like Karl Malone did.
    The only one I can think of worse was Sacramento--LA Lakers back near the turn of the millennium!
    That was completely farcical... and nuts, in favor ultimately of the Lakers with young Kobe & Shaq.
    The Lakers were shooting 40-some foul shots a game and the Kings were hard-pressed to get 15!

Kobe's SO FUCKIN OVERRATED...
    What about that decade in prison he should be finishing up right now for violently RAPING a girl in Denver? What about THAT???
    Fuck Kobe & the Lakers. The championships w/o Shaq were trash. Remember good ol' Jerry West GIVING AWAY very valuable Pau Gasol to his beloved Lakers? Shoulda NEVER BEEN ALLOWED... and the NBA is a joke because of it. Kobe's a hack & takes too many shots. He TOTALLY sucks now. Sorry Ass Sucks, not just regular old sucks. He's trash on the hardwood & as a human. If a guy named Phil Jackson didn't walk into his life he'd be remembered as he should....as a fuckin' wanker.

Human Trash... that's Kobe Bean Bryant. Ugly winkin' fucker with rat teeth. (One eye's more closed than the other & when he would show his bottom teeth as a sign of grit in the playoffs, you could see the front 2 on the bottom were fucked up like a rat's teeth)
    Last edited by Lou Groza; 06-28-2015 at 05:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

This was the worse in Cav's history.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...s-celtics.html

Never talked about on Sportscenter lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was the worse in Cav's history.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...s-celtics.html

Never talked about on Sportscenter lol

You're saying the refs fucked us in that series.... all 3 of our losses were by 2 points each?

Post Thanks / Like

Been saying that since i left Richfield that night. even before game 4 really. fix was in.
    we were sexed.