Thread: No respect for Golden State.

Post Thanks / Like

Default No respect for Golden State.

Or their garbage fans. I have read some stuff from these bandwagon fans that make me want to vomit. (Not going into details) I respect every team that has won the title up until this year. I even respected the Spurs when they ran us out of the gym in 2007. Spurs are nothing but class, which is the least I could say about GS. In reality Warriors fans, it should have been a 4 game sweep. With the Cavs missing as many core players as they were, it shouldn't have even been close. The fact that it took them 6 games to get it done is pathetic.

I will be the first to admit that the Warriors are a very talented team, and that's my point. Talented as hell, and healthy, it should not have gotten to that point. And please don't start pretending that Curry is better than LeBron. Curry is a great shooter, best the league has ever seen. Quick release and makes tough shots. He is garbage compared to LeBron James. Curry can't even scratch James' nuts. LeBron can take over, or contribute, in so many different ways, pretty much un-guardable. The championship you just won was a team effort.

Oh yeah, you bad. You just hit a three over a backup undrafted point guard who pretty much shut you down before he lost his legs from playing so many minutes. This is why I don't respect the Warriors or Curry. Fake MVP.

edited

And yes having a healthy Irving and Love would have made a world of difference, especially Kyrie. Because Curry would have had to guard Kyrie, and Kyrie a pretty good defender. Delly better defender, but not going to worry you on offense.
    Last edited by Neo; 06-19-2015 at 01:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

You won't hear any argument from me. The way so many of them came in to the Grizzlies subreddit and gloated AFTER EVERY GAME THEY WON, and then after they eliminated Memphis pretty much guaranteed I can never cheer for the Warriors (a team I used to like) ever again.

Then their fuck wad fans pulled the same shit in the Cavs subreddit, not to the same degree because their mods instigated zero tolerance. So yeah I hear you Neo.

Just like us, the Grizz gave the Warriors hell and then they barely beat Houston, one of the worst defensive teams. The Warriors are a good team but their fans are a fucking joke. Seahawks fans are more legitimate.

All I will say is Iggy deserved the MVP. Dude has always been one of my favourite ballers and he is absolutely a huge reason why they won this series. Im also a big Mo Speights fan. Curry is not league MVP, and if we had Kyrie at 100% there would've been a whole different story because Kyrie progressed a lot defensively this year.

How is a team that only played 8 guys, and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW GOOD/BAD/OLD THEY WERE. THEY SAT ON THE FUCKING BENCH. HOW are 8 guys supposed to play a team with 10-11 capable ballers and a coach willing to use them? We, as you said, never stood a chance.

To quote a redditor, I can't wait for a healthy Cavs team to hatefuck the NBA next year. Did you know there are Cavs fans out there WHO DON'T THINK WE NEED TO ADD ANYONE? LIKE WTF??! With a rejuvenated bench, hopefully a starting SG (Shump and JR can both play the SF, spelling Bron so he's not playing 38 mpg during the season) I don't see how we fail to run wild.

Fuck Golden State. Fuck their classless fans.

/endrant
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Will say their ticket buying fans have supported them thru all.

We should be back and better next season. with a pile of luxury tax.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

well we cant say much about bandwagon fans :/ mostly everyone thats a cavs fan now is a fan of Lebron james but i hear what ur saying and i argee on it about golden state and how it gloats and such

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You won't hear any argument from me. The way so many of them came in to the Grizzlies subreddit and gloated AFTER EVERY GAME THEY WON, and then after they eliminated Memphis pretty much guaranteed I can never cheer for the Warriors (a team I used to like) ever again.

Then their fuck wad fans pulled the same shit in the Cavs subreddit, not to the same degree because their mods instigated zero tolerance. So yeah I hear you Neo.

Just like us, the Grizz gave the Warriors hell and then they barely beat Houston, one of the worst defensive teams. The Warriors are a good team but their fans are a fucking joke. Seahawks fans are more legitimate.

All I will say is Iggy deserved the MVP. Dude has always been one of my favourite ballers and he is absolutely a huge reason why they won this series. Im also a big Mo Speights fan. Curry is not league MVP, and if we had Kyrie at 100% there would've been a whole different story because Kyrie progressed a lot defensively this year.

How is a team that only played 8 guys, and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HOW GOOD/BAD/OLD THEY WERE. THEY SAT ON THE FUCKING BENCH. HOW are 8 guys supposed to play a team with 10-11 capable ballers and a coach willing to use them? We, as you said, never stood a chance.

To quote a redditor, I can't wait for a healthy Cavs team to hatefuck the NBA next year. Did you know there are Cavs fans out there WHO DON'T THINK WE NEED TO ADD ANYONE? LIKE WTF??! With a rejuvenated bench, hopefully a starting SG (Shump and JR can both play the SF, spelling Bron so he's not playing 38 mpg during the season) I don't see how we fail to run wild.

Fuck Golden State. Fuck their classless fans.

/endrant

Are you upset we only played 8? We sweep them healthy. No doubt in my mind. We'll win 60 if everything injury related works out next year, and that's letting off the gas going into the playoffs.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I am fatkid because minutes/bench management was my gripe with Blatt all season, without making this about him, better management of the roster could have given our guys more gas. I mean, I guess we are going there. Even healthy we only rolled 8, occasionally 9, and we didn't learn Delly could really ball until the East Final. One of the biggest reasons we lost is because we ran out of gas and injuries are only part of the reason for that. Healthy, it's no sweep. Golden State is too good. We would still have had to earn the series. No doubt we could've won with Love/Kyrie but fact is we were lucky to push it 6 games. We could've just as easily been swept.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 06-21-2015 at 01:49 AM.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit numb to it now. My Cleveland sports fandom is protecting me from harm, I guess. All the what ifs are doing drive-bys in my head.

The next few years will tell the tale, I think. If we can win one then I'll look back on this as the prerequisite to the championship orgasm we've been jonesing for for years. If we don't? The what ifs will fade and I'll latch on to a few memories that will ultimately define the moment for me....accurate or not. It will be just another Cleveland kick in the fucking nuts and all the memories I am wrestling with now will be lost....like tears...in rain.

I just depressed the fuck out of myself.
    Last edited by Ezrahauden; 06-21-2015 at 06:59 PM. Reason: None of your damn business!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I am fatkid because minutes/bench management was my gripe with Blatt all season, without making this about him, better management of the roster could have given our guys more gas. I mean, I guess we are going there. Even healthy we only rolled 8, occasionally 9, and we didn't learn Delly could really ball until the East Final. One of the biggest reasons we lost is because we ran out of gas and injuries are only part of the reason for that. Healthy, it's no sweep. Golden State is too good. We would still have had to earn the series. No doubt we could've won with Love/Kyrie but fact is we were lucky to push it 6 games. We could've just as easily been swept.
    Gotta look at the big picture Bro. With Kyrie and K-love healthy, your rotation jumps to 10. 11 with Varejoa healthy. I've gotta disagree with you here. What we had left aside from Mike Miller and the Champ, who both got minutes are.... Joe Harris (can't defend) Haywood and Perk, who got all the minutes they should have with Moz sitting during small lineups, and Shawn Marion, who brought absolutely nothing to the table except possibly a little defense. That is it, literally. Delly stepped up and showed some promise as a great backup point guard. Kinda reminds me of Jeremy Lin hitting the scene. With Love and Kyrie, our smaller lineup gets so much better with more rest for the King and TT. Could probably have gotten Moz more minutes with those guys spelling Lebron and TT. With those guys healthy, we don't lose the o.t. game 1 in GS and a win there puts us up 3-0, with game 4, the sweep at the Q. No doubt in my mind it would've been a wrap bro. We will see the same matchup next year IMO, hopefully with a healthy roster. My point about the bench is we couldn't afford to reach down the bench against a great team in the finals. I'm sorry, but what we had left is 1 of 2 things man, Old and way past their prime, or garbage. With 7 games left, I don't feel its too much to ask these guys to play 38-40 minutes a game, and the players would probably agree. Wasn't gas, we just got beat by a better team than what we had injured like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Well good argument sir, I will be surprised if we see a 10-11 man rotation but crazier things have happened lol.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

The warriors won't be back in the Finals next year. you heard it here first. they got lucky not to play the Spurs who would have beat them and even the Clip's might have knocked them off.

Look over our stats
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...-warriors.html

How in hell we did not get the ball to Maserati more ?
    but no he could not get minutes as we LOST 3 straight games.

There were spots to play Perkins never did it. just to dizzy up their shooters.
    The Matrix heard no excuses in why he could not play.
    If David did not learn this season playing with a short bench is a recipe for disaster we are sexed till he does.

Post Thanks / Like

This was a case of one team being healthy and the other being hurt...Us.

I don't believe any Eastern conference winner comes into the finals completely healthy and GS had a less physical journey to the finals. The east is more physical period. Yeah Kyrie messed up his knee in GS, but not because they were physical. It was Kyrie being physical with the ball in his hands.

If Love is still playing LeBron gets into the paint more and finishes or finds the open man...game, set match.

Here's hoping Joe Harris concentrate's on defense this off season. That would be HUGE!
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

Kyrie actually messed up his knee during the season and played through it for like a month before the playoffs even began.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Irving's surgery at the Cleveland Clinic came less than 24 hours after an MRI revealed the fracture, which had bothered him throughout the postseason. He got hurt in overtime of Cleveland's 108-100 loss to the Golden State Warriors, who will try to take a 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven series at home on Sunday night.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ecap/28605561/

Post Thanks / Like

Research has proven the injuries were not connected. Cheers mmw.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Fatkid, to drag this back to this, I agree with the point of our roster by and large being garbage. But that begs the question, if these guys are bums why the fuck did we even waste a roster spot and the money by signing them? I guess I'm okay with Dan Gilbert pissing his money away but we have Haywood/Perk wasting away on the bench when we could've signed a productive big like Okafor. Guys like Miller/Matrix wasting away, there wasn't someone else we could've signed to play the 3/4 spots? Matrix wasn't inept when he was played earlier in the season but he was never an offensive juggernaut, always a role player.

Adding Mozgod, JR and Shump changed the trajectory of the season. Before, and after those deals we were still only rolling minimal rotations with Love/Kyrie healthy and in the lineup.

All I'm saying is something's got to give. I understand not wanting to let a rookie coach hang out to dry. My Shurmur rule prevents me from going full mmw on Coach Blatt but I don't believe he is beyond criticism.

I agree that Golden State won't be returning to the Final but I would put good money on the Cavs making a serious run if not returning to the show next year with an even bigger chip on our shoulder.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Research has proven the injuries were not connected. Cheers mmw.
    Have you found his doctors saying that ?

Did not find his doctor talking. have found other doctors saying general stuff ...like he might have needed surgery after the season anyway blah blah blah.

Post Thanks / Like

No just multiple reports but my gut says otherwise... Either way, playing through tendonitis is probably pretty labourous. Knee on knee contact will fuck anyone up, it's very common in Hockey. They wear padding...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

My gut says we have not heard all the story yet. and may not for years if ever. Kyrie seems like a very trusting soul to me. is that good or bad ?

Post Thanks / Like

Well he showed this year he will leave it ALL on the court. There were times where he was the best guy we had on the court, and that's considering James. I think he's a bit of a gentle soul, so to speak, he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would stand up and say "I need to sit out for a bit, let my knee heal".

I did find this (http://deadspin.com/the-cavs-and-kyr...jur-1709264056) while trying to find some stuff on if he had protested his minutes in the same way LeBron did...

Windy had this to say on the subject:
    There’s been some tension between these two sides for weeks now. Irving’s father and Wechsler, sources said, have been preaching caution with Irving and this knee issue. Naturally, they are focused on his long-term health and have concern that playing on a weakened knee — what the Cavs have said publicly was a bad case of tendinitis — could put him at risk of suffering a greater injury. Going to see Andrews was part of the entire group’s efforts to get a full handle on what Irving was facing and get independent advice on the situation.
    Of course on the other side, the Cavs want Irving to play as long as he’s not seriously hurt. As Irving was limping through the start of the conference finals against the Hawks, it was easy to identify some mild friction. As Irving was preparing to get a second opinion, there was a sense he was being challenged to play through it.
    So maybe, like you said, the whole story will be largely hearsay and conjecture. I just hate those that throw Kyrie under the bus when he's a huge reason we made it as far as we did.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

One thing for sure anyone who spoke ill of Kyrie in seasons past ... he made them eat crow this past season.

Post Thanks / Like

Haywood can't play he's only here as trade bait...hopefully for Ariza.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully we can clear cap more efficiently than Sacramento...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!