Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Fantasy Football

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2015 Fantasy Football

Are we doing it this year?
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Moved this to the main forum for visibility.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

How does it work, EE? Do you use yahoo to do it or another sight?

Post Thanks / Like

We use Yahoo! Fantasy. The league is admin'ed by TBPP but I dunno if he's into it or not this year.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

EE could always manage.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes, just checking to see who's down. We need at least 12...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in if there's a spot open.

Post Thanks / Like

I will open it back up. What date we want?

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Lets set it up for the end of the month? Maybe the 30th or that weekend?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

As a previous champion I will enter the ring again
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in.
    If you don't watch the games yourself and only parrot what the talking heads say YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE THAT I CARE TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASSHAT. i mean that in the best way possible of course. One more thing boys and girls, never forget aussies is just pussies spelled with an "a". A Public Service Message from BF56

Post Thanks / Like

Thats 5, Twiz you in?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in, but if it is between 22nd and 29th I will have to auto-draft....taking my beautiful wife and baby on vacation to an AI in Mexico for some well deserved R&R.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

I know I'm rather new here, but I'm down for this. Gives me another league to play in.

What rules do you guys usually play with?

Post Thanks / Like

I want in...

Post Thanks / Like

Head-to-head. Nothing too ridiculous as far as stats go.

Gabe can you post the league details once you have them?

Donnie and Dawgs makes 7, my buddy wants in again this year too so that makes 8. 4 spots left (we can always make it a 16 team league if there's enough interest too).

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats 5, Twiz you in?
    Yep. I'm in.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be in... I prefer to lower team defense scoring from the standard scoring.

Nothing's more frustrating in fantasy as when a defense is among the high scorers for the week, scoring like 16 or 20 fantasy points.
    ....and you lose because of that, despite the diligence you did getting better offensive guys in the draft.

Post Thanks / Like

I aim for realistic points scoring. Not sure what it's currently set to offhand.

Well bump it up to 16. So 6 spots left (or 2 if we can't find enough)

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Please DM or share your emails if you havent got an invite email.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

https://yho.com/nfl?l=94230&k=52dbfbb06ae0793c&ikey=62eecc52c9c22d 96

Invite link.

I also invited everyone who played last season, sent out an email.

Don't sign up if you can't commit to being there for the draft, and through out the majority of the season. Shit happens, I know ...I have been guilty of it as well.

Draft is August 29th at 3pm est ....which is a Saturday.
    Last edited by TheBestPlayersPlay; 08-05-2015 at 02:18 PM.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

We can change the date if that doesn't work for eveeyone. I may have to work.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

What's the PW?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to make a yahoo mail account....or find the usernames/pw's for the 12 I am likely to have made and forgotten.