Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Fantasy Football

Post Thanks / Like

Well don't be shy if something really bugs you. I try to make BHFF a different kind of experience from your usual fantasy league but if it's nonsensical I need to know
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Huh. I remember when this Yahoo FF thing used to be fun, and not such a pain in the ass. Glad I am not handling it this year, because I would have just told ya'all to fuck off.

Look forward to kicking your asses again this season.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, it will be fun...

THOROUGHLY DOMINATING! HOOOOAH!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hammertime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    send another request to groza, he seems like he's really into it.....lol

This kind of fun?

Thinking of having it be my logo...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Still haven't made Return Yards 20 per pt.

and when A WEEK goes by on something that literally takes 60-180 seconds at a computer, don't act like something in 'MRL' got in the way or was the reason...

The reasoning goes along with why you would CHANGE THE DRAFT THE FUCKIN' DAY OF.... based on "conversations" WELL OVER A WEEK AGO. It's to suit you and your F-ups, EE. Call it like it is, m'man.

Let's get the RETURN YDS deal fixed or done with...

Let's actually MAKE THE CHANGE or deletion, maybe before DAY OF this time, dude.
    I'm trying to stay in the league..... but it's slipping
    Last edited by Lou Groza; 08-29-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Groza View Post
    Still haven't made Return Yards 20 per pt.

and when A WEEK goes by on something that literally takes 60-180 seconds at a computer, don't act like something in 'MRL' got in the way or was the reason...

The reasoning goes along with why you would CHANGE THE DRAFT THE FUCKIN' DAY OF.... based on "conversations" WELL OVER A WEEK AGO. It's to suit you and your F-ups, EE. Call it like it is, m'man.

Let's get the RETURN YDS deal fixed or done with...

Let's actually MAKE THE CHANGE or deletion, maybe before DAY OF again, dude.
    I'm trying to decide to stay in the league.....
    Wow, man...you are getting pretty heavy with this shit. Very rude post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBestPlayersPlay View Post
    Huh. I remember when this Yahoo FF thing used to be fun, and not such a pain in the ass. Glad I am not handling it this year, because I would have just told ya'all to fuck off.

Look forward to kicking your asses again this season.

Oh really?

And which CLOWN did you draft last season?

Was it Krusty or Ronald or FreakyClown???

That's the kind of fantasy you fucked with before...

Who was your Unicorn or My Little Pony?

What was your MAGIC 8 BALL response Week 8?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ezrahauden View Post
    Wow, man...you are getting pretty heavy with this shit. Very rude post.
    Did you like your dick messed with when you logged in today for the draft?

Can't speak for you, but I get PISSED and have at it when a dude messes with me. Dude's a big boy. He can deal....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ezrahauden View Post

Can't help you to answer that....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just not down with all the sensitivity the women of this country have lasso'ed our balls with....

I'm with Trump... PC is nothin' to me.

Call it as it is... harsh (non-PC) is EFFECTIVE. Women & men growing tits will get over it. Eventually. (it's a learning process for 'em)
    Last edited by Lou Groza; 08-29-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    I learned I have draft day off from work! The gods were kind, as I did not ask for it off lol. Thinking of moving the draft back to around 4pm, 5 central, 6 eastern time. Is this better/worse. There seems to be a number of conflicts but I'd like to keep the same day at least.
    This is the last we heard of the Draft Time matter, before the change was effected.... and this was OVER A WEEK AGO talking about a Saturday draft.

The "discussion" EE mentioned was over 2 weeks ago where a few guys were preferring a Sunday draft on PAGE 2 of this thread.

Once THE DAY CAME, and EE realized OOOOOOOOOOOH, he was actually Working.... that's the day/moment the draft changed.

Truly an "OH SHIT" moment for the E'ster.

I'd rather he live draft a team than have it Automated when he didn't change the order to his liking.... but DAY OF, HOURS BEFORE.... we should've been done a little more solid than that, man. PEOPLE like Gabe (and I... and others... and others....8, 10, 12, 13) planned a precious Saturday afternoon around the 3pm LIVE draft that WASN'T.

That's what just happened...

It's all gonna be cool.... but Damn.
    I guess I'm just not the "ho hum, oh well, gee golly, dum diddly, that's tough noodles" type.
    Last edited by Lou Groza; 08-29-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I never claimed to be a savant.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 08-29-2015 at 11:39 PM.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

And you never answered my questions. In trying to work with you here and you're juat being am asshole. Come on.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Check your thread in the league forum. Is it better wr? Im thinking it should be under D/ST if its less value...
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 08-29-2015 at 11:38 PM.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone has a decent team. Should be fun. I am the Fingerbeef Poo Mafia.

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers Vegas. It's going to be a good season.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

i'll admit that auto drafting is way better than me drafting lol...

how many people were able to draft their own team?

Im excited about return yardage points, I think its gonna have a real big impact....
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hammertime View Post
    i'll admit that auto drafting is way better than me drafting lol...

how many people were able to draft their own team?

Im excited about return yardage points, I think its gonna have a real big impact....
    I couldn't make it either.....and am probably better off as well....except for that damn back up kicker.

Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't really sure how to draft this season after Groza destroyed our scoring options.

Yahoo tells me I get a C and I won't be beating anybody. We shall see.

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Well I did a bit of a retrograde change after Groza was booted (at his request) but I didn't do a full scale reset. With the new WR/RB pts, the only real change is a downgrade to return yard points and a moderation of FG pts. It's not that drastically different despite all of the belly aching that went on.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

My draft was... well shit lmao but they gave me a C grade. I'll be counting on the FA scraps as usual to give my team timely boosts from week-to-week. Hammer I think there was about 6 or so of us there to draft (give or take one or two).

I kind of wish I auto-drafted lmao. I spaced on RB >< that's going to bite me in the ass.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

With 14 teams the WW is important but it's going to be pretty slim pickings.

Post Thanks / Like

My draft sucked for the most part.

And thanks for having me EE,....and um...Groza