Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Trump - A Threat to the Illuminati?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fake News

This is how they made up "Fake News" back in my day.
    https://youtu.be/uXWsnUN0sCg?t=12m1s
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://fredsitelive.com/books/religion/genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

I thought Trump said he would bomb the hell outta them? The UKIP is a right wing media outlet that's not of this country, too.

Got anything local and not slanted?
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

Default We wish

Quote Originally Posted by jaydog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought Trump said he would bomb the hell outta them?
    That was/is ISIS

Got anything local and not slanted?
    Sorry but there is NO unbiased media... if there ever was. if you find any/some please tell us.

The video was what it was.

Post Thanks / Like

Is wikileaks "non denominational"?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I'm waiting for them to publish Hillary's emails at some point down the road.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Headache

Is wikileaks "non denominational"?
    What they are.. are a exposure group. a headache to the elite/rich. yet thieves

emails
    http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
    a ton of work done here

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see them as thieves.

If elites haven't figured out they shouldn't put confidential information on their computers then fuck 'em. Their idiots. They should understand that computers are machines that can be exploited no different than printers that print money. It just takes a guy that doesn't give a shit to do it.

I'd love to see the things she messaged about her co-workers and world leaders. I don't believe those emails are a threat to national security as much as they are embarrassing to her and the Dems.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where's my Money ?

You can judge as you please. it changes not the Law/truth. you might think differently if your stuff gets removed from a "machine".
    sadly nearly all of us are recorded on a hard drive somewhere, credit scores, money, car, house, identity etc.

Not saying it's not entertaining.

Post Thanks / Like

If elites haven't figured out they shouldn't put confidential information on their computers then fuck 'em. Their idiots. They should understand that computers are machines that can be exploited no different than printers that print money. It just takes a guy that doesn't give a shit to do it.

I'd love to see the things she messaged about her co-workers and world leaders. I don't believe those emails are a threat to national security as much as they are embarrassing to her and the Dems.
    They are thieves all right. Just because you leave your house wide open does not mean that things taken in your absence are not stolen. But it is stupid as hell to have 60 thousand potentially embarrassing emails protected with "password" as the password for the account.
    "A pessimist is one who says: 'Things can't get worse.' And an optimist is one who says, 'Yes they can.'" Alan Dershowitz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Russian hacking claim

Some of you even here know more about cyber space than me, I guess. what I do know is tools are used these said tools ID that only those tools were used in the intrusion. those tools are available to persons who want them some times for free. even knowing where the intrusion came from can be hidden by using multiple servers. therefore unless traced in the act it's just speculation who's who.

All of this just talk just pisses me off. we have gone into this computer age too fast. not know how to control it.
    like cavemen with with a case of Nitro. I feel we are in Formula 1 car without brakes. a world where we could wake up one day have no electrical power only to find when it's restored that ALL our severs are wiped clean thus ownership of nearly all there is...... lost.

Post Thanks / Like

This whole russian hacking thing is a scam.

They very well may have sent someone to Russia, or paid someone in Russia to "hack" a system, so they then could call out Russia for it ...but please.

My guess is the people behind the Russian hacking aren't Russian. As one person said ...surely the Russian government hacks into U.S. systems ...but we will never know about it. It would take a really poor hacker to be found out, and Russia has some of the best. Therefore if a "Russian hacker" leaves tracks for you to follow, surely they aren't Russian.

Oh and this "hacking" of the DNC ...that's a misnomer. When your password for you email is "password" ...you can't possibly consider someone gaining access to your account as "hacking", you have basically made your account public at that point and there was no hacking needed. People in the highest levels of our government using passwords like that should be put in prison.

And on Assange being a thief. Maybe. If that's the word you want to assign to him. I would lean more towards words like "hero" "brave" or "revolutionary". We should be building statues for this guy.
    Last edited by TheBestPlayersPlay; 01-07-2017 at 12:37 AM.
    I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

I'd have to search for a link to the article, but I read where the FBIs investigation, post election into John Podesta's emails consisted in reading a report from the DNCs cybersecurity firm, who told the FBI it was Russian hacking.

I'd take anything James Clapper says with a grain of salt, given the fact that he lied to Congress about cyber snooping on citizens.

I belabor the obvious because that's what its there for. If I belabor the subtle, it leaves people slack jawed and drooling!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Boats n Hoes!

2012 Barking Hard Pick'em Champion!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Underestimating Nuclear Missile Threats from North Korea and Iran

The White House has not recognized that a nuclear-armed North Korea has demonstrated an ability to kill most Americans with an electromagnetic-pulse (EMP) attack. And White House spokesmen and the media have misled the public with unjustified assurances that North Korea has not yet miniaturized nuclear warheads for missile or satellite delivery.

We, who have spent our professional lifetimes analyzing and defending against nuclear-missile threats, warned years ago that North Korea’s Unha-3 space launch vehicle could carry a small nuclear warhead and detonate it a hundred or so miles over the United States to create an EMP, leading to a protracted nationwide blackout. The resulting societal chaos could kill millions.

Indeed, the trajectory and altitude of North Korea’s last satellite orbited three years ago, the KSM-3, could have evaded detection by U.S. missile-tracking radars in its initial orbit and evaded interception by our National Missile Defense, exposing the 48 contiguous United States to an existential EMP attack.

Last year, Admiral William Gortney, commander of North American Aerospace Defense (NORAD), acknowledged the nuclear-missile threat from North Korea:

On April 7, 2015, he warned that North Korea has mobile intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) called KN-08, armed with nuclear warheads, that can strike the U.S. mainland. He revealed that critical assets hardened against EMP are moving back into an underground command post inside Cheyenne Mountain at a cost of $700 million.

On October 8, 2015, he warned the Atlantic Council:

I agree with the intelligence community that we assess that they [the North Koreans] have the ability, they have the weapons, and they have the ability to miniaturize those weapons, and they have the ability to put them on a rocket that can range the [U.S.] homeland.

Iran is following North Korea’s example — as a strategic partner allied by treaty and pledged to share scientific and military technology. Iran sacrificed its overt civilian nuclear program to deceive the Obama administration, to lift international sanctions, to prevent Western military action, while a clandestine military nuclear program no doubt continues underground. That is why Iran, under the nuclear deal, will not allow inspection of its military facilities and prohibits interviewing scientists — it is concealing the dimensions and status of Iran’s nuclear-weapons program.

We assess, from U.N. International Atomic Energy Agency reports and other sources, that Iran probably already has nuclear weapons. Over 13 years ago, prior to 2003, Iran was manufacturing nuclear-weapon components, like bridge-wire detonators and neutron initiators, performing non-fissile explosive experiments of an implosion nuclear device, and working on the design of a nuclear warhead for the Shahab-III missile.

Thirteen years ago Iran was already a threshold nuclear-missile state. It is implausible that Iran suspended its program for over a decade for a nuclear deal with President Obama.
    http://mackenzieinstitute.com/undere...orea-and-iran/

Obama told Trump that North Korea was most urgent problem he'd face: report
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...oblem-hed-face

He didn't have the guts to do it himself. gotta stay "Politically Correct" you know.
    this is the mess he left.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aussies

Quote Originally Posted by dangerdom View Post
    I've gotta hand it to you mmw, you have a great outlook on life and your head screwed on tightly when it comes to awareness of the real world and it's true state.
    I wanted to thank you for that post... but never thought about when I had time to explain.... so

As a AFL Footy fan I joined a Footy forum a few years back full of Aussies duh. well it was all cool for awhile welcomed me etc

But I strayed off into the political side like this place here. where I was myself and was asked many questions. within a few days they were all up in my ass. the end came for me when they started tell me our Constitution was of all things ..."out dated".
    gave them a bit of a history lesson and left.

Must admit I hadn't followed your Politics that closely over the years.... that changed. and I read up some. had just thought you guys were just as tough as we are. I started watching Footy in 1969 it was tough as hell. but now know your ahead of us now in far left ideology. at least on some subjects.

So thanks.. and keep it real

Post Thanks / Like

If by "our Constitution" being the Constitution For These United States then I would deem it ignored and trampled on versus old and outdated.

I'm about five or six years past calling myself a "constutional conservative", whatever the fuck that is or even a "constitution loving libertarian".

The Populist/Nationalist movement espoused by the tRUMP supporters is better than Democrat or Republican versions of globalism, but I think smaller than that, and anymore base things according to The Three F's.

I belabor the obvious because that's what its there for. If I belabor the subtle, it leaves people slack jawed and drooling!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default T.L. Davis @ the Appalachian Messenger has some constitutional commentary

Long Read

When you start thinking that you're no longer a "CONSITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE"....
    http://appalachianmessenger.info/wp-...04/april14.pdf

This Is A War
    By T. L. Davis

Are we not yet done with this quarreling over what is legal and not legal, Constitutional and not Constitu-
    tional and whether the Constitution was a flawed document? What difference does it make? It is not in use, but
    if the shell of what it was can be used as a tool to hammer the Marxists that have co-opted it for their own use
    when it serves them and ignore it all together when it is not useful, do we really have to have this argument?

Let me spell it out. There is no Constitution. The fact that it exists on paper somewhere is wholly irrelevant. Why
    do you think I have largely (not completely, but largely) refused to reference it over these past few years? I used
    the Constitution, not as a shield as some seem to think, but as a reference point to demonstrate that our government
    was no longer bound by it. It was in the vain hope to give some courage to those who thought our government was
    somehow still legitimate. Everything I have written on the Constitution, even when I wrote my book, was to illustrate
    the fact that it was not in use by our government and that all of the machinations of the Supreme Court were, if not designed,
    at least instructive, that they knew how to get around all those pesky words.

The only thing the Constitution is good for now is to bludgeon the Marxists, to make them violate it, to explain their
    violation and watch them make logical fools of themselves when they try to justify their illegal actions. That's all.
    Nothing more.

I have been called a "statist" for suggesting that the federal troops take into custody those mayors protecting crimi-
    nals, harboring felons and abetting further crimes against the people. Trust me, I am no statist. I recognize the Con-
    stitutional right for the federal government to "faithfully execute the law", nothing more. I agree with the law that
    says immigration laws should be enforced. There was a time when these laws were passed to protect the people
    from criminal gangs and invading troops. Yeah, I support that. I do not support many functions of the federal gov-
    ernment as it has been reprogrammed to endorse and support Marxism. I don't support the Patriot Act. I don't sup-
    port Roe v Wade, or any other Marxist law designed to establish the federal leviathan as ruler of all things, but there
    are a few good ideas in there to be supported.

But, none of this gets to the heart of the issue. We are at war for the very survival of liberty and we are losing badly.
    Would I pick up a Constitutional club with which to strike at the Marxist rule of mayors? Yeah, I would. Do I think
    that makes the Constitution some sort of, as Claire Wolfe recently said "some magical document that will restore
    liberty?" No, I don't. It is just paper, but if paper can be used to damage a Marxist, okay, I'll use it. I'll use any man-
    ner of weapon against the people and system that has robbed us all of the lives we should live.

All too often this "community" engages in intramural battles over terms and ideas and choose to label one this thing or
    that, when we should be focusing all of our attention on just one thing, destroying the Marxist rule we have allowed to
    take control of our lives. It is a long, hard fight back to just a semblance, a shadow of the liberty we have ceded to the
    government by our inaction and it is a fight during which I will use any weapon that comes easily to my hand.

We need every fighter we can recruit. Perhaps, I am wrong. Please, God, if there have been formations
    of patriots taking place every Saturday in parks across the nation to embolden and inspire recruitment, let me
    know where that is taking place and I will jump in line to take my position along with my brothers and sisters,
    but I don't see it. I've never heard of it.

We are long past the time when we could cull out the undesirables by a litmus test on certain ideas. We
    are at the point where we face extinction, obliteration, or complete disregard by other stronger and more sup-
    portive groups like Black Bloc, or Black Lives Matter, or by some other group who by their very actions
    inspire recruitment, because it really seems like the patriots aren't doing a dang thing for recruitment. Marxists
    are in the universities, recruiting young minds and bodies and on some campuses where the Army can't even
    recruit.

T h e m o v i e , L i e s o f O m i s s i o n (fundrazr.com/liesofomission) is a recruitment tool too and should
    be used and disseminated as such. That's what I and others have been working all these months to
    produce. I certainly am not alone in this effort, but it is what I have focused all my energy on, because I see it
    as a chance, a longshot, perhaps, but a chance to reach those minds that are being coveted by the Marxists in
    every institution.

Do you realize that all of the Millennials have been raised in Soviet schools, universities, churches, cities,
    states, counties? Do you realize that they have actually been Soviet citizens all this time? Do you really expect
    them to shun what they have always known without cause? Without instruction? Do you think that they will
    come to some sense of national pride and reverence without exposing this Marxist hell for what it is?
    We have not done our duty and now we have to yell harder, bargain more, use whatever device is left to
    us to convince this generation not to abandon everything good about this nation in order to comply with the
    Marxist dictate. In the end, we may have to fight a war against our own children to preserve anything of what
    made this nation great so that subsequent generations might live in liberty.

To that end, I am up for anything.

Like madmadworld, TheBestPlayersPlay liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Well got that off his chest

Post Thanks / Like

Like TheBestPlayersPlay, jaydog liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

we gotta get these fuckin mexicans and these fuckin arabs out of our country!

And while we're at it, let's get this fuckin canadians milk outta here too!

Post Thanks / Like

OMG nevermind. I just heard the snake poem. He redpilled me.

If you don't know what the snake poem is, google it. It's... so enlightening.

Post Thanks / Like

The perils of higher education.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Please watch....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Living & Learning

Quote Originally Posted by Nasus View Post
    Please watch....
    I've only watched Trump for 36 Years. ever think if people don't like him........ there's something wrong with them ?
    just think about that.

That back and forth video is showing a Businessman vs a person running for elected office for the first time in his life.
    you surely understand the 2 different approaches.