Thread: Deshaun Watson

Post Thanks / Like

Default Deshaun Watson

QCT thinks the kid is a savior, he is not. I dont think he is nfl material in the slightest. Browns have a QB, his name is football. He will prove that tomorrow. Manziel getting 2nd game in a row, with preparation this week will prove o be HUGE!! He needs reps, and he needs backing of coaches and players. When he gets that, he will be a top 10 qb in nfl. That may even happen this season. People dont realize how good manziel and mariota really are.

0-3 louisville picks him off twice????

Get out of here....heisman??? Hahahahahah

Manziel.....40+ points on bama both times.
    Mariota best throwing qb ive seen maybe ever.
    Winston....pure leader.
    Watson.....athletic,good passer, but not elite....yet atleast.

Cardale jones isnt either.

Jared goff and connor cook are best qbs in college.

Manziel and mariota by end of 2015 will be top half nfl qbs. I consider manziel a rookie. 22 and never had more then 2 weeks as starter in nfl reps or games. He has gotten less then any qb selected in first round ever by the browns.

Everyone, please lets quit bashing our franchise qb. Hes 22... and best talent at qb in browns entire franchise history

Manziel is the truth

Watson,clemson,louisville,and acc....hahahahhahaha are not!!!!!!

B1G is best conference......atleast 2 B1Gs in playoffs.

Post Thanks / Like

well he needs to step up and shut up the doubters, ball is in his hands and I hope he hits it out of the park

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid thread designed to take a cheap shot at QTC rather than build meaningful conversation.

FWIW - I watched the game and Watson was on his back all night. That line is packed with freshman blockers who helped him none. He still had a pretty good game, and made a bunch of impressive throws. He's got all the tools, and if he can stay healthy he's going to be an impressive prospect two years from now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DawgsDefense View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    QCT thinks the kid is a savior, he is not. I dont think he is nfl material in the slightest. Browns have a QB, his name is football. He will prove that tomorrow. Manziel getting 2nd game in a row, with preparation this week will prove o be HUGE!! He needs reps, and he needs backing of coaches and players. When he gets that, he will be a top 10 qb in nfl. That may even happen this season. People dont realize how good manziel and mariota really are.

Winston....pure leader.

Manziel and mariota by end of 2015 will be top half nfl qbs. I consider manziel a rookie. 22 and never had more then 2 weeks as starter in nfl reps or games. He has gotten less then any qb selected in first round ever by the browns.

Everyone, please lets quit bashing our franchise qb. Hes 22... and best talent at qb in browns entire franchise history

Manziel is the truth

I watched some of the game. Watson was flat out terrible. But the season has just begun and how one can write off the kid after one game is ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like

Can we move this thread to the appropriate forum?

Post Thanks / Like

Read my mind Grey :P

FYI, dd, non-Browns related posts go to the NFLRumble forum.
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DawgsDefense View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Winston....pure leader.

Manziel is the truth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

I literally just saw this thread. LMFAO..................boy do you look like the moron we all know that you are.

Where do I even begin? So much material to work with.

Who was the only QB in NY for the Heisman? Deshaun Watson

Who is the only QB in NCAA history to pass for 4000 yards and rush for 1000? Deshaun Watson

Who won the Maxwell and Manning awards for best QB in America? Deshaun Watson

Who led the nation in Total QBR? Deshaun Watson

Who set an NCAA National Championship game record for total yardage vs the "best front 7 in CFB history"? Deshaun Watson

Who put the most total yards ever on a Nick Saban led Alabama defense? Deshaun Watson

Who is the front-runner for the 2016 Heisman? Deshaun Watson

Who is the favorite to be the #1 pick in the 2017 NFL draft? Deshaun Watson

Who went 14-1, won their division, won their conference, won the Orange Bowl? Clemson

Who is the Vegas favorite to be National Champions next season? Clemson; led by Deshaun Watson

Where is Johnny Manziel? Sitting on the bench and about to be told to take a long walk off of a short pier.

You can take your laps now. I've forgotten more about the game of football than you will ever know - that is a fact. Unlike you, I don't spout of nonsense; I give informed opinions; which seemingly have been pretty solid based on the results on the field.

I said Watson would be in NY for the Heisman and Clemson would be in the playoffs - correct.
    I said Watson was the best QB in college football - correct.
    I said Cardale Jones wasn't as good - correct.
    I said Barrett was the best QB on tOSU - correct.
    I said both Watson and Clemson would prove they were elite this year - correct.
    I said Manziel wouldn't make it in the NFL - correct.
    I said the B1G was not the best conference - correct. (hell, they weren't 2nd or 3rd best).
    I said no way they would get 2 in the CFP - correct.
    I said Clemson has built one of the best programs in America - correct

Sit down, shut the fuck up and pay better attention. Maybe you'll do better next time.
    Last edited by The_QCT; 01-19-2016 at 07:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Just saw this thread again and reiterate everything in the post above. Wish this moron was still posting here so I can ask him how my ass tastes.