Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week in Browns Uniforms

OconRecon is online now #ComeGetSome #TeamKieszler I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default This Week in Browns Uniforms

Looks like it's brown head to toe. Vs the Raiders, I like it.

(The uni thread needs a refresh!)
    2017 Draft class: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)
    OTA's: 5/23-25, 5/30-31, 6/1, 6/5-8, Veteran MiniCamp: 6/13-15

Post Thanks / Like

BROWNS

I'm feeling it!
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be hanging with my Raiders buddy after his wedding watching this. I hope we run them through. Scheduling your wedding during football season... damn. Looking forward to the all-brown.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OconRecon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like it's brown head to toe. Vs the Raiders, I like it.

(The uni thread needs a refresh!)
    I would go with the orange socks instead of brown socks.

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the all brown. I'm pumped for it!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that's gonna be sharp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ezrahauden View Post
    Yeah that's gonna be sharp.
    Ez, how am I supposed to read ANY of your posts with those things bouncing around my brain???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thaid_Up View Post
    Ez, how am I supposed to read ANY of your posts with those things bouncing around my brain???
    I was just thinking of changing it hehehe. She looks happy as hell to have them too.

Post Thanks / Like

Man, I'm still hoping these will grow on me. I think I was just looking for a better shade of orange.

But I can't dog the attempt here. Can't make everyone happy.

Post Thanks / Like

The brown on brown looks so much better with the stripe. Those old plain brown pants were such fucking dogshit. So Ravens, or Jags. Blech.
    RIP 'spec.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BoatShoes View Post
    Man, I'm still hoping these will grow on me. I think I was just looking for a better shade of orange.

But I can't dog the attempt here. Can't make everyone happy.
    That's basically where I am. I don't "Seattle" love them. And every time I see the Dolphins I feel they nailed it. At minimum, I'm okay with them, and there are some pics where I dig them.

But to their credit (like you said), they took a stab at it.

I posted on one of the other uni threads, I have a high school friend who's high-up at Nike. Said they worked their ass off on a logo, and in meetings with the brass, nobody felt a slam-dunk design was on the table. Spent a year and a half trying to get it right before they bailed out on any new logo, then late last summer, they worked toward what we see on the field today.

Ended up taking the traditional look and modernized it, with a little flare.

#JustWinBaby
    Last edited by OconRecon; 09-25-2015 at 07:12 AM.
    2017 Draft class: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking ugly no matter what combo they use... blech!
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm psyched for the orange out.. I think it'll be the Monday night game.. I'm going

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

I will be so sad for you PGL if we don't see it (I think we will see it, but I'm just saying).
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Y'all know that brown's my favorite... so the all brown with brown socks is super cool in my book. Wish #2 was wearing it. Jeez, great guy and all, McCown looks 50 in his uniform for some reason. And I don't even hate his game. Nice mobility, nice arm... just a career long issue with pressure. And I'm not sure if he tested as low as his brother Luke, but both have managed to hang around.

Testaverde finally figured stuff out mentally. Seems like McCown did the same as he hit "later career." He plays young, including throwing his body into the end zone.

Post Thanks / Like

Ugghhh! orrible, i prefer the all white. I can't stand the orange numbers on the brown.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    I will be so sad for you PGL if we don't see it (I think we will see it, but I'm just saying).
    I'm wondering if we won't after Mack's traffic cone comment. Plus we can only wear the jersey twice. They'll probably use the brown pants at least once with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by OconRecon; 09-27-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like the uni's are souring on people vs grow on them. Of course everything Grossi is sour, but others seem to feel the same way. But again, just win baby.

Here are the all brown unis #Browns

A photo posted by Daryl Ruiter (@ruiterwrong) on

Last edited by OconRecon; 09-27-2015 at 11:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've always hated the Raiders uniforms. Love that pic, the all brown. It's all a matter of taste.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW, here's a great game to keep playing the young and developing QB: At home against the worst pass defense in the league (no sacks, 108 DPR). Keeps feeling more and more wrong to me.

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Jerseys look fucking great. I don't get why people are so unhappy. Both the Brown and Orange are improved colors, and the designs themselves, well, actually exist.

I don't understand why people don't like them. At all. They look great.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it either, BDU. But I'm in casting and I get the same feeling when a bunch of people don't love someone I love. It blows my mind, makes me wonder if I'm just weird or something.

Same thing whenever an announcer jokes about the "glaring" orange. I don't see it. It looks awesome to me.

Post Thanks / Like

It's FEARSOME orange, damnit!

WOOF WOOF WOOF!