Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week in Browns Uniforms

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greythan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Naw Nickers. You've been sold a bill of goods. This team is a cash cow and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Now, maybe 10-15 years out as the old timers fade away and the newer generation who's never seen winning starts to rethink.... Maybe. But for now its a cash-printing machine, win or lose.
    In 10-15 years it will not matter, the stadium lease will expire and the team can be moved. Only thing that derails football is concussions and lawsuits (somewhat possible), otherwise its a printing press win or lose. I get a kick out of fans that think they have any real power, you got none.

Post Thanks / Like

Well said Brutal. The NFL is a modern marvel of capitalism. Just an uber-cash printing machine.

Its also something I treasure spending whatever allocation of the Greythan family GDP on every year. Win or lose. Sure, I'd love to win but the NFL represents a lottery with a payout win or lose for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, in a losing season, these are games that matter despite the record.

Here're the game day uni's.

Go Browns

2017 Draft: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 EXTRA Draft picks: a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), a 5th (Chiefs/Cam) - 12 total
    2019 EXTRA picks: 7th rnd (w/ Coates)
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)

Post Thanks / Like

I've really been digging the new uni's and specifically they variability. Still waiting for the all orange!

Post Thanks / Like

When are they gonna learn they gotta keep with the orange socks

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PlaygroundLegend View Post
    When are they gonna learn they gotta keep with the orange socks
    Were the Browns.. Not the Oranges, ding dong :P
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Come on nickers, Browns is the team name after Paul Brown.

The colors are orange and brown.

Weirdly enough, they don't have anything to do with one another and every team has two primary colors.

With our helmets, you could argue our main color is orange.
    2017 Draft: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 EXTRA Draft picks: a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), a 5th (Chiefs/Cam) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)

Post Thanks / Like

Well after watching the Christmas special Thurs. with the bills and jets nobody gets to criticize the Browns unis again. What the hell,was that???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thaid_Up View Post
    Well after watching the Christmas special Thurs. with the bills and jets nobody gets to criticize the Browns unis again. What the hell,was that???
    LOL!! No kidding. Rex & that Clemson helmet was something else.

I wanted to comment that the coaching staff's had great looking wind breakers for a Veteran-themed weekend. The headsets looked sweet as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Yessssssss
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    Yessssssss
    +1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tangelo930 View Post
    Yeah, the Brown shirts with orange pants and brown socks is a winning combo....just hope the Browns win too.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

Specials are out. Here're the uni's.

The hero from our last matchup... #BALvsCLE

A photo posted by Cleveland Browns (@clevelandbrowns) on

Last edited by OconRecon; 11-30-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Orange vs orange this week. Well, neither team has announced anything, but it's the last reason of the year to compare our orange vs theirs.

Post Thanks / Like

Ours is better.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

One thing that I thought I'd like and really don't all that much is the matte finish helmets. Also not a huge fan of BROWNS on the legs

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

No matter what we wear.. We still suck!
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Brown & White & Brown. Our uniform combo for #CINvsCLE

A photo posted by Cleveland Browns (@clevelandbrowns) on

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    Ours is better.
    Ours WAS better, when it was the orange chosen by Paul motgerfucking Brown.

Post Thanks / Like

Meh it's still better, but I like the new uniforms.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Really? I hate these atrocities.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah they seem to be pretty polarizing but I would hardly call them an atrocity. The old jerseys were a symbol of something that packed up and left town, and I think they served as a reminder of the heartbreak that every long term fan of this team feels. We needed a fresh look. Could it be better, certainly, but I like that they are progressive without being too loud like say the Florida teams recent jersey reboots. The only thing I think really makes me shake my head is the "BROWNS" on the pants, at first I was like "Yeah it's different" but now I think it's kind of an eye sore.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Those old units represented something great, something that could return if someone did something right. These new ones in my opinion scream cash grab by a greedy owner and they honestly look like the Seahawks are their units and shit them back out in brown and orange streaks. They represent an idiot owner, a shitty corporatized stadium and general idiocy.

I hope in a few years THE Browns colors and uniforms return and we stop trying to be Seattle's messy shits.