Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This Week in Browns Uniforms

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by OconRecon; 10-04-2015 at 03:50 PM.
    2017 Draft picks: #1, #12, #33, #52, #65, #108, #145, #175, #181, #185, #188 - 11 total
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - Two in 2nd (Eagles/Wentz & Texans/Osweiler), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 11 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, S. Coleman, Kessler, Drango, Kindred, 2017 #12 (Eagles) & #52 (Titans), 2018 2nd rnd (Eagles) pick
    Draft: 4/28-30, Rookie MiniCamp: 5/12-14, OTA's: 5/23-6/8, Veteran MiniCamp: 6/13-15

Post Thanks / Like

I just want orange socks.

Post Thanks / Like

After weeks of trying to get used to them, here's where I am with the uniforms:

I don't mind the shoulder stripes. At first, it seemed like they were trying too hard to force the three stripes onto the sleeve but now I'm okay with it.

I like how they mix and match. It's fun and interesting. Good move.

I didn't mind the all-brown but I HATE matching color socks. Socks should contrast. Period.

My favorite combo so far, surprisingly, is the all-white. The word mark on the pants seems far less glaring with all white for some reason.

My biggest disappointment, and I've tried hard to overcome it, is the orange numbers on the brown jersey. It's just TOO MUCH ORANGE, especially with the orange name font. It really should have been white numbers with orange shadow and white nameplate. The orange is fine on the white to jazz it up but the orange on brown is glaring.

All in all, though, I'm starting to feel like the new look is the Browns and that means they've done something right (as opposed to the new Bucs look which still looks terrible to me).

Post Thanks / Like

I love them..

But I agree with Gambler above on the orange socks sentiment.. the need to wear orange socks... it looks weird without them

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

This will make the orange socks gang happy...

Time to unveil this week's uniform combo… White | Brown | Orange #CLEvsBAL

A photo posted by Cleveland Browns (@clevelandbrowns) on

Last edited by OconRecon; 10-10-2015 at 03:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

This combo could be awesome. I'm excited to see this look with the orange socks. Wasn't initially a fan of the white jersey brown pants but that was the old no stripe uni.
    RIP 'spec.

Post Thanks / Like

Best combo

Post Thanks / Like

our choice of uniform won't fucking matter until we get the blokes to fill them

Post Thanks / Like

Way to be a downer oz :P

Have we seen the orange pants yet?
    BROWNS 2017: TIME TO SHIT THE BED IN ANOTHER DRAFT, YAY!
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Way to be a downer oz :P

Have we seen the orange pants yet?
    Opening game.
    Last edited by Legacy Fan; 10-11-2015 at 06:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

All orange is what we haven't seen yet, and supposedly it's a player fav. It was always "listed" as an alternate though, a 1-2 time a year thing, from what I recall.

Last edited by OconRecon; 10-11-2015 at 08:52 AM.
    2017 Draft picks: #1, #12, #33, #52, #65, #108, #145, #175, #181, #185, #188 - 11 total
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - Two in 2nd (Eagles/Wentz & Texans/Osweiler), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 11 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, S. Coleman, Kessler, Drango, Kindred, 2017 #12 (Eagles) & #52 (Titans), 2018 2nd rnd (Eagles) pick
    Draft: 4/28-30, Rookie MiniCamp: 5/12-14, OTA's: 5/23-6/8, Veteran MiniCamp: 6/13-15

Post Thanks / Like

Orange alternate...

Tops anyway

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen All-Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Why bother with this.. We look like shit every week.. It's not gonna change.
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We won this week nickers, time to turn that frown upside down for a few days :P

BROWNS
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Orange socks with brown pants = 1-0.

No more uni-color pants/socks!

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen All-Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    We won this week nickers, time to turn that frown upside down for a few days :P

BROWNS

I'm happy for the win.. but the uni's blow!!!!
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OconRecon View Post
    All orange is what we haven't seen yet, and supposedly it's a player fav. It was always "listed" as an alternate though, a 1-2 time a year thing, from what I recall.

My.guess is the Thursday or Monday night game will feature that uni

Post Thanks / Like

Fun if you're into this type of thing:

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Literally every single NBA x NFL jersey was brilliant. Those Cleveland jerseys rock.

Hate that they picked Johnny, though. We've got actual star players. What pick the gnat with a drinking problem? That annoys me. I want to see Joe Thomas, Travis Benjamin, Gary Barnidge, Karlos Dansby, Pierre Desir, Danny Shelton, Josh McCown. Some motherfucker who EARNED it this season. I hate that Cleveland is loved for what might be, not what is. We hate our good players, we love our players who aren't as good because we choose to imagine them through a perspective that paints them as better. Nobody likes how Johnny plays, people like how they can envision him playing in their fucking mind.

Post Thanks / Like

ORANGE

Last edited by OconRecon; 10-29-2015 at 01:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

FINALLY!!!!

Now Johnny has to play

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

Damn I was only half-right, but I still called it. Orange Jerseys this weekend. Wish it was w/ Brown pants though.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I actually thought it was going to be orange head to toe.

Here's the official Insta dealeo

ORANGE. #AZvsCLE

A photo posted by Cleveland Browns (@clevelandbrowns) on

Post Thanks / Like

Default Orange Uniforms vs Cardinals!